5Pullman PULL10LD

Brett RyanNorth Queensland, QLD

Ned G.
Ned G.2 posts

Awesome Vacuum & Service

The best there is, I wish I new about commercial vacuum cleaners years ago. I could have saved me lots of frustration and money. My husband got tired of me complaining constantly about all the vacuum cleaners I've purchased over years and decided he will go out and purchase one. The best vacuum I've ever received. This vacuum cleaner is an absolute beast. I will never return to domestic vacuums again. Show details ·  1
Nifty
NiftyNorth Queensland, QLD

The BEST by far

I clean houses and apartments 6 days a week using the PULLMAN 10ltr machine. This machine is the best vacuum I have ever used in the past 5yrs. Being round it never catches on walls or corners, has a great suck and just keeps on going. I would never change. We have 3 of them and I say to my boss if i leave my work I want to be a sales rep for this machine. Love it. Show details
PEKOak Flats42 posts

No problems at all

I purchased this product a few years ago and it is still going strong. It has a very large power cord and also a lengthy hose, which makes maneuvering the cleaner throughout a large area very convenient. The dust bags can hold a big volume of dust and all is very easy to clean. I am very happy with this product.

Show details

Dez
DezAustralia13 posts

Champion

This is such a great reliable vacuum cleaner strong but light weight. Been abused and put through the test of daily chores of cleaning a large home and 2 cars for over a year, Without missing a beat. All fittings are strong and sterdy and has handled the test of time with ease. The head of the vacuum and hose handle different surfaces well and suction is great, the power cable is a lot longer than most. All round great unit. Will be stick with PULLMAN for this task for now and the future.

lesley
lesley

what noise level does a Pullman Commercial 10L dry vacuum cleaner produce

Very low noise

Pullman   DM

Hi Lesley, This machine has a noise level of 70dBA.
Regards,
The Pullman Team

Jacqueline S.
Jacqueline S.

Is there a seperate hard floor brush head that woukd be compatible with this vacuum.

Not that I know

Pullman   DM

Hi Jacqueline, Please see the below link for a hard floor brush head that is compatible with this machine.
external link
Regards,
The Pullman Team

Emma
Emma

Does this clean carpet well? Or is there a seperate vacuum head I can buy for this model that is really good for carpet?

Cleans well