Pullman PULL10LD

Pullman PULL10LD

See the Best Commercial Vacuum Cleaners in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pullman

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (2) · No (0)
Ned G.
Ned G.

Awesome Vacuum & Service

The best there is, I wish I new about commercial vacuum cleaners years ago. I could have saved me lots of frustration and money. My husband got tired of me complaining constantly about all the vacuum cleaners I've purchased over years and decided he will go out and purchase one. The best vacuum I've ever received. This vacuum cleaner is an absolute beast. I will never return to domestic vacuums again.

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $299.

Nifty
NiftyNorth Queensland, QLD

The BEST by far.

I clean houses and apartments 6 days a week using the PULLMAN 10ltr machine. This machine is the best vacuum I have ever used in the past 5yrs. Being round it never catches on walls or corners, has a great suck and just keeps on going. I would never change. We have 3 of them and I say to my boss if i leave my work I want to be a sales rep for this machine. Love it.

Purchased in at Godfreys Physical Stores for $300.

PEKOak Flats

No problems at all

I purchased this product a few years ago and it is still going strong. It has a very large power cord and also a lengthy hose, which makes maneuvering the cleaner throughout a large area very convenient. The dust bags can hold a big volume of dust and all is very easy to clean. I am very happy with this product.

Date Purchased
Dez
DezAustralia

Champion

This is such a great reliable vacuum cleaner strong but light weight. Been abused and put through the test of daily chores of cleaning a large home and 2 cars for over a year, Without missing a beat. All fittings are strong and sterdy and has handled the test of time with ease. The head of the vacuum and hose handle different surfaces well and suction is great, the power cable is a lot longer than most. All round great unit. Will be stick with PULLMAN for this task for now and the future.

Commercial Vacuum Cleaners