Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
sharlbaby20
sharlbaby20

My last two tubes of Pump Curly shampoo have been extremely runny and tend to spill from my hands before I can get it to my head.
Has this been a problem for anyone else?

Joanne Stumer
Joanne Stumer

No not for me

Yvonne C.
Yvonne C.

Need directions on how and when to use Pump Biogro Hair Groewth Serum?

Sandra B.
Sandra B.

Does Pump Haircare help with fine curly hair which is frizzy if not blow dried

Suzi S.

Good morning so today I brought the pump shampooand the hair mask treatment as I am trying to get the brassy effect out from bleaching my hair .the shampoo was fine but iam sitting here like my heads on fire after using the mask treatment .can you help please

Marie Francoise Deverson
Marie Francoise Deverson

The mask treatment has eucalyptus extract in it and will likely give this effect. It’s opening up the pores in your scalp. After rinsing, give it around 5 to 10 minutes. Note that the BioGrow serum may give you the same effect. This oxygenation of the head helps with hair growth from what I read.

Suzi S.

Thanks Marie for your reply I thought I may have had a reaction frm the product .

Suzi S.

Can anyone tell me why the hair mask treatment made my head burn and especially the back of my head .but not on my scalp please

AVK
AVK

I have pretty thick hair but over the years my hair is stop growing past a certain length and is getting shorter and shorter (won’t grow past my shoulders now) Will the hair growth products lengthen the hair or just thicken it?

Rochelle  S.
Rochelle S.

Hi guys, I purchased the Kurly Kidz Pack and wondered if anyone else that has used any of their Kidz products had questioned the scent? My assumption was that the product smelt like the scent it is infused with (papaya, kiwi etc) but instead they all smell the same with a scent of some kind of medicinal plant, it reminds me slightly of Knit Treatment.. has anyone experienced the same? Yet to try Ny of the products but given the scents and my children's autism.. I can confidently say my boys will not let this near them.

carol smith69
carol smith69

Love pump products only problem I'm having is my hair has purple highlights and turns it into ash . Why is this doing this.

mehrnaz y.
mehrnaz y.

Hi friends!
I’ve received my lovely purchase today, but just got a question. Is the kids shampoo supposed to be watery !? I’ve got the red shampoo for curly hair
Thank you !

Lauren K.
Lauren K.

How do you remove purple from overtoning post using pump blonde shampoo and hair mask.

Debra
Debra

I have brought x2 shampoos x1 spray x3 serums as i live between work and home. Ive been using these product for 6 weeks and i think ive lost even more hair than before. My fringe is thinner than before, and after washing my hair i still have alot of hair falling out.
What results should i be getting by now.

Lee
Lee

Have you had Covid? Post-covid hairloss is very real. Perhaps this was the cause?

Kel
Kel

I have also had my hair start to fall out following the use of these products. That’s why I came to this page to see if anyone else’s had. I emailed asking to return products - never even got a response. Huge waste of money and rubbish products

April
April

How long should a bottle of the BIOGRO Hair Growth Serum last me? I purchased 6 days ago and I've gone through nearly half a bottle. I've been applying it morning and night as directed on the bottle and giving myself around 10 squirts to cover my scalp. Is that too much?

Shaz H.
Shaz H.

If I use pump blonde shampoo will I get my shine back

Michele B.
Michele B.

I have recently cut my long dark hair short to let the natural grey come through, I love it! That said, as it's growing, I'm noticing a yellow hue on the fringe but no where else. Will the blonde shampoo eliminate this?

T K.

Am I supposed to feel a tingly cooling feeling on my scalp when using the bio grow conditioner? Its really weird feeling. Ive used the shampoo and conditioner twice now they have left my hair shaft and ends really dry. My hair ends up all frizzy when dried after using these products. And that gold oil I need a whole bottle just for one application.

Love it
Love it

Yes, the shampoo, conditioner & treatment are all minty so they leave a cool, tingly feel. I love it though. Especially in summer. My hair isn’t dry or frizzy after with these products, but may be different for others. Have never used the bio oil. Hope this helps

Anne J.
Anne J.

I’m going grey & have blond fouls that look brassy. Will pump toner products help the foils turn ash colour

Mandy
Mandy

I have never used it Anne but am seriously thinking of buying some. I don’t see why it wouldn’t do the same as other more toxic products do.

Fran
Fran

Anne I bought the purple product (as I call it) for just that reason and I was very happy with the results, definitely not as brassy and much kinder to your hair... I am not a Hairdresser though I just thought it sounded worth trying....

Pennie C.
Pennie C.

I have super fine, extremely straight hair that requires extensions to look like I have any hair! Can these products be used with extensions?

Frankie
Frankie

Hi Pennie. I’m sorry but I don’t know how you maintain extensions, best to contact the company. They will be happy to help I’m sure.

T K.

No, you need specific extension shampoo. This shampoo will ruin your extensions by drying them out.

Louise B.
Louise B.

I have had my hair lightened but it’s a bit too light and bright for my liking, will the blonde shampoo add a little depth to the colour without making it look to grey?

Briar
Briar

The blonde shampoo will brighten your blonde and make it more icy without being grey

Leanne H.
Leanne H.

Is the blonde shampoo and conditioner good . I am growing my colour out and going grey . Does it dry your hair out ?. I have been using olaplex . Thought I might give this a go.

Curious23
Curious23

I have the blonde curly shampoo and only use it fortnightly. I use the regular curly girl shampoo the alternate. It hasn’t dried my hair, but I only use it fortnightly. I find if I wash my hair more than once a week with anything it dries out

Jellyco
Jellyco

Can I use the thickening mask or the strengthening oil on highlighted hair?

Celeste
Celeste

I have a full head of highlighted hair.

Get an answer from our members and Pump Haircare representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Pump Haircare is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2022. Learn more