Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare Questions & Answers (page 2)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Ria S.
Ria S.

Does it make your hair have that crispy feel??

Petra
Petra

The absolute opposite in fact..my hair has never felt so soft..

Mary
Mary

No not at all it’s really good just don’t use to much

T K.
T K.

Yes, it dried my hair out and made it frizzy. Ive had to use products from other companies to smooth out the frizz.

Sa R.

I have thin hair to begin with, it lately it has been falling out in clumps. Which product would be the best to use, the hair grower or the thickener?

Jayne UK
Jayne UK

How long is delivery for UK? I’m really looking forward to trying this product. Do you leave it in for a certain time to eliminate the yellow out of hair?

Reviewer
Reviewer

I’d love to know what size bottles you are buying for the price because they don’t show you on their website

Sa R.

It says on the bottle itself. Each shampoo and conditioner is 250ml.

Ray
Ray

I am asking this question is this product absolutely correct as it says ,will it give my hair beautiful curls and does it fix dry hair to....?

Danielle
Danielle

I have very fine, thin hair and I feel like I am receding more through the years. I can no longer wear my hair down. What product should I use and will it actually prevent hair loss and thicken?

Anthea N.
Anthea N.

How do you use soft curl gel. I normally use a moisturising curl creme so do I use gel as well or just shampoo. Conditioner and gel. Does the gel moisturise your hair as well?

kimmy b.
kimmy b.

Put the gel in wait for hair to dry the scrunch the crunch, there are hundred's of vids on you tube, I have tried many gels and this one leaves my hair so soft and shiny, my mum said the other day oh your ringlets are back! my hair has been a pile of frizz for 30+ years! Not any more .
I shampoo /condition then gel sometimes a little serum after scrunching

Sherri R.
Sherri R.

what is the difference between the gel and the define and repair from the curly range

Molly
Molly

I exchanged the define & repair for the gel & the gel is so good! If you go on the website, it has a hair porosity test. Mine is very porous (dry, unruly, frizzy) so the gel is more suitable. I love it!

Francesca L.
Francesca L.

Does the hair growth kit actually work? Anyone notice any significant changes in their hair growth?

Katherine D.
Katherine D.

Yes most definitely, I have curly hair so it took about a month to notice, definitely thicker also. I can’t recommend it enough and will be sticking to this product that’s for sure.

Julie J

Why do you delete any negative comments or concerning questions about your unhappy customers? And why do you block them?! We have a right to be heard, and to get answers from you! Hair falling out, matty and straw like hair is a major health concern, and when these conditions are connected to your products, I would think you would be a little concerned also... Or get ready to face a civil law suit!

Sev
Sev

Looks like all other comments except for this one is fake!

Suzie C.
Suzie C.

I’d like to know what the actual quantity is in the curly girl shampoo and conditioner bottles please?? Can’t see mention of it anywhere. How many mls?

Julie J

Same as the rest.. A measly 250ml. Just 1 cup!

monique.rz
monique.rz

Do you have hair gummies?

I have 4 questions:
1) Why did my hair start falling out when I used your product?
2) you say that you don’t refund if the bottle has been opened. How do we try the product without opening the bottle?
3) why do you delete negative reviews on Facebook then block the person who posted the review?
4) do you have someone working for you who is posting positive reviews on the Facebook pump honest reviews page?

Whodaman
Whodaman

I too would love to know the answers to your very reasonable questions Nadia

WifedUp
WifedUp

Yeah me too they only allow good reviews plus they probably pay people to write those reviews DODGY COMPANY!!!

Kim
Kim

Yes, very disappointing product made my hair greasy and lifeless after 2and day. Very expensive. Supermarket brands superior and cheaper. Agree with the tiny bottles at the prices they charge.

Jess

I posted a positive review on this page as this product works very well for me. As for getting paid to write a positive review.. no! you get a small discount on your next order though. Then again, if it doesn't work for you, you don't have to purchase it again lol.

Nadia l

Well there you have it!!!!! A discount is a discount, small or large, it’s still a discount. Certainly won’t be purchasing it again. I still have a bottle that is almost full that I cannot use because it made my hair fall out! Perhaps you would like the rest of this bottle since it works so well for you, Jess? You can have it!

Jess

Its the same thing as ordering on any other website. They encourage you to buy again and they give you a discount. Then again, no one forces you to use the discount and buy again if it doesn't work for you. I just received my second order :) thankyou

Nadia l

Like I asked would you like the products I bought since they work so well for you? MOST other websites offer money back if your hair falls out. These idiots say you can’t have a refund if you’ve opened the bottle. How would you know if it doesn’t work, (worse, makes your hair fall out) if you don’t try it. I’m order to try it, you obviously MUST open the bottle.

fatima m.
fatima m.

It left me hair greesy too!!, and its falling out more then what it was before using pump, when using pump products its made a major hair fall out, i dont recommend the thickening products, ran away before you start looking like "gollum in lord of the rings, my precious"!!!

KimG
KimG

I wrote a positive review and am not getting paid either. Everyone’s hair is different so unfortunately something that works well for me may not work well for someone else - that is reality. It’s truly a shame it didn’t work for you as well as it did me - everyone should be able to have gorgeous hair!

Kellz

Every product works different on people soon I start the growth range

AdelePardy
AdelePardy

I would love them please Nadia. It would save me spending all that money to find out if it works for me or not.

Kellz

Nadia l what range did you use

Olivia
Olivia

Hi I’m 65 years old and have fine grey hair, it’s not straight or curly but something in between. It can get fluffy and flat after being washed, doesn’t look great in winter when its get static from dry air. What would you recommend please?

Julezz66
Julezz66

Anti frizz

Taran L.
Taran L.

The answer to my questions(I have a few and figured to post them all in one then post more posts) will probably be different per person. But I was wondering

how often you wash your hair?
How much do you think your hair has grown since you started using the product.?
How long have you been using the product?
How long did it take to see results?

Stacey
Stacey

I have very thin fine hair and wash my hair every second day, sometimes every third.
It has grown about 3cm in the last 3 months.
I’ve been using Pump for 3 months.
I just liked how my hair was after the first few washes, it didn’t flatten my hair which a lot of products can do with fine hair.

Lauren Lee I.
Lauren Lee I.

I started using the Mermaid Lengths spray in March and I saw results within the month. After 2 months it had grown heaps! And it's much healthier than normal.

Roziela D.
Roziela D.

I bought the derma roller hair growth from your company, I get confused what type of serum to use after rolling, I bought the aftersun Aloe Vera Gel, they contained 95% aloe Vera and other ingredients for face smoothing

Mariam I.
Mariam I.

What do you recommend for hair loss?

Brenda O.
Brenda O.

Anyone have feedback on lash and brow serum

Sonja M.
Sonja M.

They don't work

Bec
Bec

Has anyone used their Pump Lash and Brow Serum?

Vicki Hadenham
Vicki Hadenham

I bought and received this last week so early days but I have noticed my lashes look different when I apply mascara in the morning hope this helps

Dorothy Oliver
Dorothy Oliver

You need to be persistent and use it every day to see results

Eli
Eli

i just wanted to know if anyone has had any side effects from using the Pump products?

LS
LS

My scalp flaked and started bleeding after one use of the curly pack shampoo and conditioner- I sent them a photo and they allowed me to return.

Get an answer from our members and Pump Haircare representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Pump Haircare is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2022. Learn more