Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare Questions & Answers (page 3)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Titu P.

I have bought the pump products but I would like to know two things :
Every week I apply coconut oil in my hair... can I use pump shampoo and conditioner to wash it off?
This question is quite important as I want to after washing my hair and applying the pump hydrate spray ... can I use kerastese therma heat protector before using hair dryer. Is that ok or not please reply ASAP

Jay
Jay

I think it’s probably to ask Pump themselves. I’ve bought the product but your question is quite technical and o wouldn’t want to give the wrong advice!

Jo J.
Jo J.

Sorry you will need to contact the company directly to answer your questions

Oh ok thanks

Yael Z.
Yael Z.

I wanted to know if the hair roller comes sterilized?

Pauline n
Pauline n

Hi
I just received my whip it foam product but realize it is probably the incorrect product
I wanted a mousse for body & lift. I have fine short hair so was wanting advice as to what I should purchase. from you What should I purchase?
Regards Pauline Story

Harmony L.
Harmony L.

I had long hair ..after my prenancy it's been coming out ..and I cut it to my shoulders what will make it grow long and strong

Sarah B.
Sarah B.

Just received my growth set today If I want to leave the growth mask on over night. Can I put it on when my hair is dry?

Izabelle
Izabelle

Yes, absolutely! You will ultimately use more product, as the wetness of your hair helps distribute and coat it easier, but I often use it on dry hair the day before I'm planning to wash my hair, and then again after my conditioner just lightly through the ends and rinse. (Although not necessary) Works a treat. X

ElleGee
ElleGee

Does the 2 in 1 Define and Repair cream act as a leave in moisturiser & defining cream?

Wendy C.
Wendy C.

Would this product help a receeding hairline?

Michelle
Michelle

I am nearing 60 years of age and my hair is naturally thick, length is past my shoulders with unruly curls. For some years now my hair has been incredibly dry and frizzy so I've been using a straightener. Some curly hair products leave my hair feeling stiff and I'm not good with hair styling. I would love to be able to wash, naturally dry and then have my hair ready to wear. Do you have products that would condition my hair and smooth it to look healthy and natural without using a straightener?

Kirra E.
Kirra E.

How long dose it normally take to work on ur hair.

Wendy
Wendy

I have very fine hair and instantly noticed more volume.

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

My hair felt thicker after the first wash

Where to buy

where

Jacq
Jacq

Pumphaircare.com

Sumera H.
Sumera H.

how many time can be use in a week hair growth shampo and conditinor?

Tejinder K.
Tejinder K.

My hair’s are very thin and grow slow. which product you suggest me for grow fast

HenryD
HenryD

I'm not an expert or a doctor but the roller, biogro and the shampoo combination works best for me.

Faye
Faye

Maybe the Pump Hair thickening products, or the Pump Hair Growth products, they both work, my advise would be to contact Pump Support. Try Pumphaircare.com - they have amazing products.

areeba z.
areeba z.

Can I use pump growth shampoo during pregnancy?

WoGilly
WoGilly

This product is free from silicone, alcohol, paraben, sulphates. A lot less harmful ingredients than your standard shampoo & conditioner. It’s also organic products. I’m in early trimester and I won’t stop using.

Helen
Helen

My hair is dry & frizzy with ugly curls. I have been getting Keratin treatments to smooth the curls & frizz. Should I use the curly girl products or the anti frizz?

Deborah Barnes
Deborah Barnes

Does the thickening shampoo and conditioner contain silicone

Nicole

My hair came back curly after chemo but is now straight and frizzy not curly. If I started using go the curly girl range would this bring my curls back?
My hair is thin but lots of it.
Cheers

Sosa J.
Sosa J.

Hi
Do u have any volume and thickening products for men?

Kim N.
Kim N.

Hi,
Anyone here with oily roots used any of the pump shampoos? Would you recommend it for oily hair? Thanks

Corrine W.
Corrine W.

How lonhave you been using the hair growth shampoo and conditioner before you started seeing results?

A little over month

Aimme 10
Aimme 10

Apart from the shampoo and conditioner, what is best for hair growth, the mask or the gold oil?

Kelly K

I find the gold oil works best for me. The mask is amazing for the condition of my hair but for growth specifically, the oil seems to be my best bet.

Get an answer from our members and Pump Haircare representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Pump Haircare is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2022. Learn more