Pump Haircare

Pump Haircare Questions & Answers (page 4)

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Rachel
Rachel

I think I'm beginning to lose lots of hair because I may be entering premenopause. Is this product good for my problem? Thank you.

Emma G.
Emma G.

How often do we use pump liquid gold growth treatment?

Renee J.

I use it once a week.You can put it on your hair and let it sit overnight, wash in morning or you can put it in the growth mask.

Gerri
Gerri

Is it ok to use pump hair growth shampoo & conditioner after colouring my hair??

Anita B
Anita B

Yes definitely!

Renee J.

Yes, I coloured my hair every 5weeks and I use the growth shampoo conditioner and mask.

Nicole
Nicole

I just purchased the pump shampoo, is this only for curly hair? Has I purchased it for quicker hair growth. I’m seeing a lot of good reviews but seeing that it’s mostly for curly hair

Renee J.

The growth shampoo is bn good on all hair, I have wavy hair and I use it, all the shampoos are hydrating.

Helen

My hair is dry and is frizzy but with some curl. I alway tie it up for work or i have to try and straighten every day. I am looking at anti frizz product and wondering if that is the best product to use. Thanks

K K.
K K.

I use curl gel ,my hair is fine & if l let it dry naturally it will be frizzy.
After washing my hair & it is nearly dry l apply pump curl gel &
scrunch up.If in a hurry l use dryer on low.
Sometimes I apply a light spray of hair spray.
I do like curls.
Let me know how you go
K.K.

Thank you K.K.

Donna

What is the difference between the curly girl 2 in 1 define and repair cream and the soft curl gel? Do i use them together or do i use one or the other? I have just purchased the pump curly girl friendly pack as well as the soft curl gel. Can I get a breakdown as to how and when to use each product? I have purchased the following products:
Curly girl shampoo
Curly girl conditioner
Curly girl 2 in 1 define and repar cream
Soft curl gel
Spring back curls

Monica F.
Monica F.

Hi, You should contact the Pump Customer service team direct, im not sure how this ended up being directed to me as im only a stockist from my salon. I too am very new to the PUMP products but love what we are all using

Cheryl C.

Did you get an answer Donna?

Cheryl C.

I’m a stockist for pump if I can help ?

Clint T.
Clint T.

Hi there is it suitable for kids?.I have a 6 year old with very very slow growing hair?

Narelle
Narelle

I have honestly not used the growth one sorry

Tig
Tig

Hi, my natural hair is afro (4c type I think), a year ago I started using protein treatment to relax my hair and am adding volume and length with tape hair extensions. This solution definitely works better for me. However I have noticed that although my hair looks and feels healthier than before, it is also very thin (I lost the volume many years ago after using a texturiser then weaving non stop until 2018). My question is: could the weekly flat ironing be part of the problem despite the fact that I use heat protection spray before blow drying my hair? I am tempted to try your volume and thickness line (shampoo, conditioner and mask) should I also get the no3 Olaplex treatment with it? What routine do you recommend?
Ps: I am already using minoxidil and derma roller since a week now and i am worried product build up. Oh I'm also taking Biotin since a couple of weeks.
T

Caroline F.

I purchased the curly girl pack@ @129, love shampoo and defining spray ,but am not happy with conditioner, can I return it?
It doesn't do anything for my hair.

Di
Di

Agree, find the conditioner useless.

Caroline F.

Glad someone else,agrees,they did respond to me offering $35 credit which was appreciated...

Cate R.
Cate R.

Is it guaranteed? If not satisfied, can you return for refund?
Do you have sample sizes?

Sue.
Sue.

I Don’t think you can buy a sample size but they do seem to be very approachable so perhaps email PUMP directly if you have any concerns. I am 100% happy with this product .

Nhora H.
Nhora H.

No sample sizes. Not sure of their refund or return policy. Best to call or email them first before purchasing.

Isurika L.
Isurika L.

Is there have any pump product for dandruff?

PanPanSamSam
PanPanSamSam

how do you combine curly hair products (wash hair once a week) with hair growth products (that u need to use daily hence washing daily)?

Rita Kovacs
Rita Kovacs

How often am I supposed to use the Hairecare serum? Every day or just after every time I wash my hair? How much serum should be applied aprox. at a time?

JennyB
JennyB

I have very fine hair thinning, I have type 1 diabetes as well and other health issues would these products including the Gummies help please thanks

Erin M.
Erin M.

I am not knowledgeable about health issues contributing to hair loss however I have been using the serum and the roller brush on the spots my hair is thinning and it is too soon to say if it has helped. I would need about a year to see any kinds of results. However the Pump products have transformed my very thin, limp, shedding and boring hard and even brought back my curls. I also had serious scalp reactions with almost all shampoos which I don't with this stuff. So while it is expensive it is by far the best product I have ever used. I did not however get any results with their eyelash serum or the anti friz spray but their shampoos, and volum mist, mouse, masks and shampoos and conditioners have changed my life so over all this stuff is amazing and the staff are very good at helping you fix issues and send you products to try. Its great stuff and they should continue to be supported!

Bernadette N.
Bernadette N.

How long does it take for eyelash serum to work as I have had eyelash extensions and this has ruined my natural lashes. Will your serum help

Thanks Bernadette

Lily J.
Lily J.

Hi I have a client who has being using your product , wanting more info about what this does to your hair internally and how exactly it encourages new growth ? As my client is finding that this is futher damaging her hair .would even like a technical rep to speak to ?

Ellie A.
Ellie A.

Hi, I have had the same problems. As soon as I put on the conditioner or growth mask on my hair I get a worrying amount of hair coming out onto my hands. I paid nearly $200 for the shampoo, conditioner, growth mask, derma roller and a thinning spray. I emailed Natasha and others on their sales team and had no help, just got told there is nothing in the products that could cause hair loss. I do not have this issue with any other shampoo or conditioner and have switched back and forth - it consistently happens every time I use pump products. Very disappointing and also distressing for someone with already very fine hair.

Nobo

Has anyone used the products for curly hair? I have fine curly shoulder length hair that gets very dry and tangled. I dread washing my hair as I literally have to drag a brush through it repeatedly to get all the knots out before I can wash it. My brush is always full of hair. Then detangling it in the shower with conditioner and a wide comb also takes forever. I need a moisturising product that isn’t heavy. Most products for curly hair seem to be designed for stiff wiry curls that need ‘taming’. These products are too heavy for my hair. I need light weight deep moisturising products. Anyone in my situation with a positive experience with the ‘curly’ range? Thanks.

Caroline F.

I didn't like their conditioner at all..shampoo is great, I ended up goig to hairdresser to buy a moisturizer

Nobo

Thanks Caroline. I ended up buying the products as I hadnt had any feed back. Ive only used the Spring back curls spray so far, and it didnt really do anything. Ill see how I go with the shampoo and conditioner

Iris Z.
Iris Z.

Do you have any reviews from customers who have undergone chemotherapy and are using your products to boost their hair and eyebrow growth? Many thanks

Pump Haircare
Pump Haircare   DM

Hi Iris Yes I do, please email me natasha@pumphaircare.com and I can forward you the reviews. There is also a review at or near the top of the list here on Product Review from Aly H. She is more than happy to share her thoughts directly with you id you message her. xx

jessica W.
jessica W.

I experienced the same issue when I complained to pump on Facebook about the poor condition my hair was left in after using their products for 6 weeks. As soon as I complained they deleted the comment straight away. So upset that my hairdresser had to chop off over 2 inches and now my hair is even shorter than it was before using the products!!

Destiny d.
Destiny d.

I’ve been using this product for 3 months and it seems like any cheap shampoo you’d find from the supermarket. Definitely didn't notice any growth - do you recommend I continue using the product or give up?

JeanieAsha
JeanieAsha

I also found the product useless. The company deletes you from facebook if you try to tell them you are having issues with it and funny - there is nowhere on their facebook page you can leave reviews - I guess that's why people are writing here.

It's also stripped the heck out of my colour. I sent them a facebook message and was promptly blocked.

I think the amount of UNHAPPY Pump Haircare users is a lot higher than they let on - they quickly delete any negative comments from their facebook page too... dodgy if you ask me!

Jen
Jen

They deleted my comments on Facebook too. I tried the growth shampoo and conditioner for a solid 4 months and found my hair was my more dry and brittle and ended up snapping. My hairdresser had to cut it shorter. I complained to the company on FB and they deleted my comments. I then researched the product and realised it is full of silicones which coat the hair and supposedly bad for your hair. Incredibly disappointed.

Get an answer from our members and Pump Haircare representatives

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Pump Haircare is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2022. Learn more