2Pumpables Original All-In-One Breastshield Set Double Pack

100% · 20%

Wendy
WendySydney5 posts

Great shield that’s fits my s2

S2 doesn’t not have a smaller size shield. Spectra recommended this universal shield. The web site has a fitting room and I am able to check the correct size before buying it. It fits my s2 perfectly. It includes ducks, tubes, adapter and even a little brush for cleaning. The quality is good and I have absolutely loving it.

Cbe84
Cbe842 posts

Such great quality, service amazing!

This Pumpables 21mm shield worked perfectly with my S2. The flange shape is really comfortable, the valves are a higher quality than any I've used elsewhere and the price / service was great. So easy to clean, I only wash once per day and store in ziplock bag in between. Will only use these parts in future, thanks very much Pumpables.