Pupnaps Questions & Answers

34 questions from our users

Penny

Pennyasked

So far it seems the bed is well appreciated. Our Aussie was born with hip problems, so can’t wait to see if this will help. Too soon to tell.
I was utterly surprised to receive two of these beds. I checked my visa and sure enough I guess somehow I did order the second one. Not sure how this happened but I guess this is on me. A little surprised that the second separate order was not questioned.

Brigitte

Brigitteasked

Hi...... my Luna loves her pupnaps bed.... she has 2 ❤️ My question is I know the outside cover is machine washable. Can it be put in the dryer also? Thank you

Trish C.
Trish C.

I was wondering the same thing because I did and it fused a of the material together so it's not as soft anymore. I would hang it to dry because it looked fine coming out of the washing machine.

Anne
Anne

I put ours in the dryer and it came out ok. No fraying or anything. Just used medium heat and finished the very slight dampness outside to air-dry.

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for reaching out and it is so lovely to hear that Luna loves her two Pupnaps Beds!

As you have said the outer covers are removable and machine washable on a gentle cycle, but we do not recommend putting the covers into the dryer. We suggest line-drying the covers.

I hope this helps and just reach out fi you have any further questions.

The Pupnaps Team :)

Catherineasked

Hi, just wondering if this bed would suit my dog she is a three year old border collie who suffers from separation anxiety badly, she is a floor sleeper we have spent hundreds of dollars on bedding to find that she sleeps on the hard tiles or carpet
She does have a spot in the lounge room which seems to be her safe spot when we leave her just for a couple of hours and seeing all your reviews i thought this may be the answer to slip in that spot and calm her.
Kind Regards

jude c
jude c

Hi Catherine. One of my boys has a major issue with anxieties. We are fortunate to have another dog so separation anxiety is not an issue. Perhaps someone who only has one dog and has a pupnap bed maybe better suited to answer your question. I highly recommend these beds and the quality is second to none.
Does your collie get enough exercise? Have you spoken to your vet about the issue?

Catherine

yes we are retired she gets plenty of exercise, im just hoping the bed will help her

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We believe our beds will greatly help your collie and her separation anxiety as we created them for this exact purpose. Our beds are created with deep sides so the pups can tuck their heads into the sides which helps calm them down and makes them feel safe.
However, if you purchase one of our beds and find that it doesn't help your pup we have a 14 day from the delivery return policy.
Please do not hesitate to email us at support@pupnaps.com if you have any further questions.

Nicole

Nicoleasked

I have 2 labradors. 1 is a 40kg boy and the other is a 28kg girl. We live in QLD, so the weather is only cold for a short period of time, so our dogs often stretch out, not snuggle. I just bought 2 x XL grey beds tonight, but after reading the reviews I am now thinking that I should have gone with the L size only. Anyone who has a Labrador/s, what size suits?

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your recent purchase with us. If your two labradors like to stretch out when they sleep then we think the XL beds will be the perfect size for them. Our larges fit some Labs but we have seen that they can be slightly too small for some others, especially if they like to stretch when the snooze.

However, if you find when they arrive that they are too big for your lovely Labs, then email our customer service team at support@pupnaps.com and they will be able to help facilitate a return and exchange for you.

Louise M.

Louise M.asked

How deep is the base would it be suitable for a senior fur baby with arthritis!

Hi Louise,
Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your interest in our beds. Please email support@pupnaps.com and one of our customer service agents will be able to give you the measurements of our beds and see if they would be suitable for your older pup.

Lesley P.

Lesley P.asked

I have just received my dogs Pupnap. Can you tell me whether it should have an inner cushion? If I hadn't bought the spare cover my dog would have been sleeping on the waterproof bottom of the bed. In addition to that he gets really hot in the bed.

Hi Lesley,

Thank you for getting in touch and my apologies for any confusion.

Sometimes when our beds are packed into their boxes they can be placed upside down. This means that often when you unpack your bed it is turned the wrong way up. If you turn the bed over the other way, you should see the soft fluffy middle :)

If not, please email support@pupnaps.com and a member of our customer service team will be able to help you remedy this.

Libby McEnlly

Libby McEnllyasked

Can I purchase a new large bamboo cover

Hi Libby,

Yes, you can! Please email support@pupnaps.com and one of our customer service agents will be able to help you with your order.
-The Pupnaps Team

J Woodsasked

Are these made in Australia?

Hi,

Pupnaps is an Australian owned and designed brand, however, our beds are made at our warehouse in China.

-The Pupnaps Team.

J Woods

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Rileydobe

when will you be getting the cream and white ones back? I have seen these colours in review photos

Jenny Morinasked

I was suppose to get 2 pupnaps bed, on my tracking order there is just one. could you please help me & locate the other bed. My order# is CA4603 & CA4902 Thank-you

Jenny Morin

why is it so hard to contact anyone for answers, Pupnaps does not have 1-800 #, I am trying to locate my order, There is one on the delivery for today they are suppose to have 2 beds on what I see on the tracking there is only 1, the service is terrible, can't get answers, if there is a home base in Montreal, why all this problem?

Hi Jenny,

I am so sorry for the delay in our response.

Please email support@pupnaps.com and one of our customer service agents will be be able to locate your beds for you as quickly as possible.

We want to ensure that you receive your bed as quickly as possible and hope to get this rectified for you immediately.

Keely D.

Keely D.asked

Could you please tell me what size to order for a cocker spaniel.

Hi Keely,

Please email support@pupnaps.com and one of our customer service team will happily help you decide which size bed to get for your cocker spaniel!!

Ali Jones

Ali Jonesasked

Where can I order a large bamboo cover for a pup nap bed?

Hi Ali,
Email support@pupnaps.com and one of our customer service agents will be able to help you purchase a bamboo cover for your bed.

Margo M.

Margo M.asked

Hi - Loving the pupnaps (and so are our dogs!) Could you please advise if the actual internal cushions can be washed. The outers wash well which is great, however would like to wash the cushions. Perhaps a hand wash? If you could let me know. Thanks

Hi Margo,

Thank you so much for getting in touch and we are so glad that your dogs love their PupNaps beds. We recommend hand washing the middle cushion and then line-drying it as the washing machine can redistribute the filling.
The PupNaps Team

Cooper

Cooperasked

Hi there, Great bed, but the roll inside the rim came lop sided. My new puppy decided to pee on it twice washed it both times, removing the both inner cushions, but the pee the second time went right thru to the cushions. Since I can't wash this I am not sure what I am to do. Any ideas?

Hi Cooper,

We are sorry that the inner roll has gone lopsided. Please email support@pupnaps.com and one of our customer service agents will help rectify this for you.
Thanks!

Donna G.

Donna G.asked

I need to return our bed because my dog won't sleep in it.
I have emailed but I haven't heard anything back. Can you please look into this?
Email chrisdonnagraves@gmail.com
226-700-3561

Hi Donna,

One of our customer service agents have emailed you and will help with your return.

Pupnaps Support

Nin Kooner

Nin Koonerasked

Loving the bed it’s helped so much with getting my frenchie to sleep I just wanted to ask when I’m washing the bed for the 1st time and I’ve taken the stuffing out how would I wash then stuffing that is in the bed as he wee’d last night and it’s gone through the bed ??

Hi Nin,
We are so glad your Frenchie loves our bed!! We recommend handwashing the middle cushion in cold water and then line-drying it as the washing machine can unevenly redistribute the filling.

Donna T
Donna T

Hi there, so many amazing reviews but I'm concerned about the uneven distribution of filling if we wash it. Is it likely to get lumpy?

Jodie. S

Jodie. Sasked

Hi just wondering if anyone has any reviews on the chew proof bed as I have a power chewer and don't want to spend the 190 for the extra large bed for him to destroy it in 5mins.

Hi Jodie,
Thank you so much for your interest in our chew proof beds. Our Chewproof is trusted with 99% of dogs. We offer a refund guarantee for the unlikely few who may, unfortunately, defeat the range. Please email us with all details and photos if necessary. support@pupnaps.com if you have any other questions about our beds at all.
Thanks, The Pupnaps Team

Sarah

Sarahasked

Why is memory foam used for the filling in the extra large. and in the large only normal fluff filling had been used not memory foam. I have just purchased a large and an extra large and they are filled with different stuff Thanks Sarah

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out!

We use memory foam chips in the XL as the dogs using the larger bed are often quite heavier and we found through trial that the normal filling in the S-L was not adequate. So, we didn't want our larger pups to miss out from the comforts of our beds!

I hope this helps and feel free to reach out to our support team support@pupnaps.com if you have any further questions.

The Pupnaps Team!

Rileydobe

thats a put off.. memory foam is toxic and emits fumes.. I was about to purchase an extra large for my boy.. but not going to now.. glad I looked on here and found that out about the memory foam .. such a shame.. they look like great beds

reecy87asked

These look amazing! Just wondering do they hold their shape?

Phil
Phil

Yes they do havnt had it very long but looks great and our dog loves it .I'm sure if you purchase one you won't be disappointed CHEERS

PupnapsPupnaps

Hi there, thank you for reaching out! As Phil has suggested we believe the beds are fantastic and that your pup will love them even more. They are designed to maintain their shape and even out over time, if you do have any further questions feel free to reach out and email our team support@pupnaps.com. Thank you :)

reecy87

Thank you I've bought an XL so fingers crossed :)

Lydia Clarkeasked

The photos of real people with this item show a bed that is no where near as fluffy looking as in the ads, and in the promos on Youtube that are by people who get them for free. Why is that?

Hi Lydia,

Thank you for reaching out!

We offer a range of different beds including our fluffy fur Pet Calming beds, the Bamboo Pet Calming beds and our recent Chew Proof Pet Calming beds. All the beds used in our promotion videos are the same product as to what we send out to our customers and you can check out our customer reviews to see the beds from different angles and under different lighting (https://pupnaps.com/). If you have further questions feel free to get in contact with our support team support@pupnaps.com, so we can look into these concerns for you?

Thank you again for reaching out and I hope this has helped.

Thank you!

Lydia Clarke

You seem like a scam. You keep sending me instagram posts under different names. If you're mother knew what you are doing she'd be very disappointed.

Landie
Landie

Hi Lydia... Im a very happy customer and can assure you Pupnaps is not a scam. I bought 2 beds from them and their products are excellent. They are an Australian based company. I had no problems ordering from them. Why dont you go to their website and see for yourself.

Carmen

Carmenasked

Hello PupNaps.
I don’t have a question but just wanted to say I’m sorry you have to waste your time dealing with bad reviewers who blame your business when they make an error. I’ve reported that user to the ProductReivew police for being vexatious as it does not seem fair to blame PupNaps for their mistake. I’m sure they will sanctioned appropriately. Keep up the good work. It’s great to see companies responding to the feedback on these pages. How a company deals with misguided and slanderous feedback is usually a testament to the business.
Have a great day.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hi Carmen, thank you so much for reaching out! We really do try our best to ensure all our customer are happy as we really value their experience. As a small business we appreciate you sharing this and spreading the love and joy about our great beds. Thank you and have a lovely day!

Get an answer from our members and Pupnaps representatives

Other Pet Shops