Pupnaps

Pros

• Provides comfort and relaxation

• High-quality materials

• Accommodating size range

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (216)

Shelly

ShellySydney, NSW

Too good to destroy!!!

Our 9 month old Amstaff Alfie has destroyed every bed he has been given - until now! As soon as Alfie saw his pupnap bed, he jumped on it and has very much claimed it as his own. He loves to nap in it, and hasn’t tried to destroy it once! The dark blue looks nice in our home and we are all very happy.

PupnapsPupnaps

Alfie looks so relaxed in the bed!! Such a gorgeous photo of him enjoying out Pet Calming Navy bed :) Thank you so much for taking the time to send in such lovely photos and sharing your experience

Good product! We and our pup are very happy!

Wanted to wait until I washed the bed before submitting a review. I just did yesterday (after a month of my pup using it) and am very happy to report that the cover has held up to our washer's normal setting. It was very easy to remove and put back together. We ordered a large navy bed for our smaller medium dog and he has liked sleeping in it this past month. Ordering online was straightforward and the package was delivered a week after placing the order (we live in Calgary).

PupnapsPupnaps

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our product!! It is so fantastic to hear about your experience, and that your pup loves the bed :) Thank you

Lisa W

Lisa WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very comfy

Took my large GSD a while to get used to this.. so I’d put it away and then pull out again... he loves it now!!! Sometimes sprawled... other times cosied up! He’s on the XL

PupnapsPupnaps

Hi Lisa, thank you for taking the time to review our product!! We just love to see happy pups and your beautiful GSD looks so comfy in the new bed :) Thank you!!

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely love it!!

I bought the medium one for my two small Pomeranians to share. They absolutely love it and I’ve not seen them take to a bed like this before. Bella is absolutely loving it and wants to keep it all to herself. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to everybody.

Better then expected

I have 2 Westies that a adore, both love there new beds, so snuggly & cozy. I bought the MED and found them plenty big enough, I’m so impressed. Can’t thank PUPNAPS enough, as my furbubs are 15 & 9 the little bones need all the support these beds give them.

Hi Deb,
We're so glad that your two Westies are big fans of our Pupnaps beds. We hope they continue to snuggle in and snooze soundly.

Joanne

JoanneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great beds

We bought 2 calming beds for our Staffy, 1 large, 1 Medium, Large gives her alot of space to move, medium is more snuggly... she has never been happier to jump into her bed...they are so soft and and she loves them. Easy to wash

Hi Joanne,
We're so happy to hear that your Staffy loves to jump into her bed and snuggle in for her best sleep ever.

My dogs love this bed

I bought two calming beds and a medium indestructible bamboo bed. I have four dogs and two of them love to “disembowel” every bed I buy. They have not destroyed any of the beds and sleep in them all night, whereas before they would want to come sleep with me. First night I got the beds was the first night my dogs slept alone. Absolutely brilliant. Well worth the investment

Hi Ann,
We're so glad that your four pups have not tried to chew their Pupnaps beds. We hope they continue to snooze soundly in their new favourite beds.

Pure bliss for our pups

Our babies love their new beds. I got the small each for our chihuahuas and I was a bit worried it would be a little small, but they always manage to get themselves super comfy and don't want to get out. They used to sleep on our bed, but are now happy to jump in their own beds at night. The material is so soft and the colour is lovely.

Hi Lemuria,
We're so glad to see that your two lovely Chihuahua's love their new Pupnaps beds. They certainly look cosy and happy!

Corey

CoreyNorth Queensland, QLD

Best pet bed

Dogs are instantly calm and end up falling asleep in a few minutes. So happy with this bed thank you

Hi Corey,
We're so glad that your pups have immediately taken to their new Pupnaps beds!! We hope they continue to snooze soundly!

Anne R

Anne RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can’t teach old dogs new tricks

Loved the bed, looked comfortable and felt soft but my 9 year old thought differently!
Would suggest not to introduce this to a dog who is settled with his current bed, pups start with it and it works for them

Mariella H.

Mariella H.

Best pet bed!

The bed is made of a high quality material and is very well done. The chew proof covering is thick and my dog has not tried to tear into it. He loves his new bed!

Hi Mariella,
We're so glad to hear that your cheeky little pup loves his chew-proof bed and hasn't tried to chew it!! We hope he continues to have his best sleep yet!

Heather Veronique

Heather VeroniqueHunter Region, NSW

Awesome bed!

My mini schnauzer can be a bit anxious, we just moved house and everything but he loves this bed! It’s so wonderful to see him relaxed in the bed and doing little snores! 10/10 would recommend!

Nicole F.

Nicole F.Northeast, VIC

Murphy loves his bed

Our dog Murphy loves his pupnap bed. We have one in the family room he sleeps on, we even took it camping with us, plus he uses in the car. We love it that much we bought a second one.

Hi Nicole,
We're so glad to see Murphy looking comfortable and happy in his Pupnaps bed!! He looks like one happy pup indeed!

Helen young

Helen youngMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best beds ever

My 2 rescued girls love their beds n i will always recommend pupnaps n my friends have purchased from you

Hi Helen,
We are so glad that your two beautiful rescues love their new beds!! We hope they continue to have their best sleep yet.

Quality products

We firstly bought a bamboo bed a few months ago for our new pup who is super happy sleeping in it every night (although I’m sure she still prefers our bed) would love to buy fluffy cover for it now moving into winter.
We recently lost one of our dogs, which was sudden and hard to deal with. I had always wanted to get one of the pup portraits and this was the perfect opportunity. The process was much quicker than I thought it would be which worried me a little! however when I got the portrait it was so great. It was perfect and the small touches that reflected the photo I sent in did not go Unnoticed. Money well spent and I will continue to try other products!

Jessie and Michael

Jessie and MichaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Our 15 yr old groodle loves it.

We bought two round rugs - this one and another one from a different place.
Our nearly 15 yr old groodle just loves the pup naps rug, and looks very snug and contented in it. She never goes in the other one, even though they are side by side.
The rug arrived quite quickly.
I thought it was a reasonable price too.
We Recommend this pup spa round rug - and so does Jassie our groodle!

Perfect

My dog has never liked having her own dog bed, preferring the sofa. As she’s now getting on a bit being over 10 I bought one of these beds on offer just in case she didn’t like it.
She bl***y loves it. Uses it all the time, steps in and just snores away. I’m feeling quite bad I’ve never bought her a bed of her own before. I can highly recommend these calming dog beds - and so can Flo.

Hi Julia,
Flo certainly looks happy and content in her new Pupnaps bed. We're so glad she now has a space to snooze soundly and we are so happy you chose Pupnaps for your precious pups new bed.

A fluffy pink cloud!

My springer usually destroys most beds we buy her, so was skeptical about ordering this bed as I was imagining coming home to pink fluff everywhere - but its been a dream! Ordered a large and its perfect for her springer sprawls lol. It's also super comfy - kinda wish they came in adult sizes!

eels

eels

Not that great

Not as good quality as i had hoped, lumpy bottom, sides cave in, Bella prefers the lounge unfortunately. Very disappointing.

Bill W.

Bill W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hector loves his bed

Finally, a full night's sleep. My golden retriever has fallen in love with his new bed. No more scuffing up the bed to get comfortable

Brigitte

Brigitteasked

Hi...... my Luna loves her pupnaps bed.... she has 2 ❤️ My question is I know the outside cover is machine washable. Can it be put in the dryer also? Thank you

Trish C.
Trish C.

I was wondering the same thing because I did and it fused a of the material together so it's not as soft anymore. I would hang it to dry because it looked fine coming out of the washing machine.

Anne
Anne

I put ours in the dryer and it came out ok. No fraying or anything. Just used medium heat and finished the very slight dampness outside to air-dry.

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for reaching out and it is so lovely to hear that Luna loves her two Pupnaps Beds!

As you have said the outer covers are removable and machine washable on a gentle cycle, but we do not recommend putting the covers into the dryer. We suggest line-drying the covers.

I hope this helps and just reach out fi you have any further questions.

The Pupnaps Team :)

Catherineasked

Hi, just wondering if this bed would suit my dog she is a three year old border collie who suffers from separation anxiety badly, she is a floor sleeper we have spent hundreds of dollars on bedding to find that she sleeps on the hard tiles or carpet
She does have a spot in the lounge room which seems to be her safe spot when we leave her just for a couple of hours and seeing all your reviews i thought this may be the answer to slip in that spot and calm her.
Kind Regards

jude c
jude c

Hi Catherine. One of my boys has a major issue with anxieties. We are fortunate to have another dog so separation anxiety is not an issue. Perhaps someone who only has one dog and has a pupnap bed maybe better suited to answer your question. I highly recommend these beds and the quality is second to none.
Does your collie get enough exercise? Have you spoken to your vet about the issue?

Catherine

yes we are retired she gets plenty of exercise, im just hoping the bed will help her

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We believe our beds will greatly help your collie and her separation anxiety as we created them for this exact purpose. Our beds are created with deep sides so the pups can tuck their heads into the sides which helps calm them down and makes them feel safe.
However, if you purchase one of our beds and find that it doesn't help your pup we have a 14 day from the delivery return policy.
Please do not hesitate to email us at support@pupnaps.com if you have any further questions.

Nicole

Nicoleasked

I have 2 labradors. 1 is a 40kg boy and the other is a 28kg girl. We live in QLD, so the weather is only cold for a short period of time, so our dogs often stretch out, not snuggle. I just bought 2 x XL grey beds tonight, but after reading the reviews I am now thinking that I should have gone with the L size only. Anyone who has a Labrador/s, what size suits?

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your recent purchase with us. If your two labradors like to stretch out when they sleep then we think the XL beds will be the perfect size for them. Our larges fit some Labs but we have seen that they can be slightly too small for some others, especially if they like to stretch when the snooze.

However, if you find when they arrive that they are too big for your lovely Labs, then email our customer service team at support@pupnaps.com and they will be able to help facilitate a return and exchange for you.

The Pupnaps Team

Get an answer from our members and Pupnaps representatives

Features:

• Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
  • The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
  • Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
  • The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
  • Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping

Pupnaps bed size guide:

• Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
  • Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
  • Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
  • Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane

Points of praise:

• As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
  • Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
  • The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
  • Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.

Other Pet Shops