Pupnaps

Pros

• Provides comfort and relaxation

• High-quality materials

• Accommodating size range

4.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service.

I ordered a Pupnaps dog bed which arrived promptly. We could see though that our dog - who likes to lie ON, rather than IN his bed - would probably not like/use the bed. Pupnaps were so helpful in arranging for the bed to be returned (at no cost to me) and a refund issued. Their customer service and communication is exemplary!

Hi Ian,
Whilst we are so sorry to hear that Pupnaps wasn't the right for your pup, we are so glad that our customer service team were able to help you return the bed.

Janelle

Janelle Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

My dog Ruby is the 1% who chewed the unchewable bed and these guys got back to me straight away with either a refund or a new bed great service great product I have recommended your beds to both my children for their dogs and they love them thank you

Pupnaps small bed

Have purchased 2 beds - my dogs love them.
Great quality, and great service. I had an issue with one of the zips stripping and it was immediately replaced at no extra cost to myself.
Really happy, will definitely purchase again in the future.

Hi Tammy,
We're so glad that both you and your pups love their Pupnaps beds!!

Pet Shops

Find out how Pupnaps compares to other Pet Shops

Outstanding customer service

I purchased 2 of the chew proof beds, 1 medium for my staffyx and an extra large for my mastiff x. Unfortunately my staffs cross is a power chewer with a pointy nose and she managed to rip hers in 3 days. My mastiff’s bed is still going strong.
As promised my refund for the ripped bed was processed within 24 hours of me sending the photo. will definitely purchase from these guys again

Hi Eleanor,
We're so sorry that your pup was able to chew through our chew-proof bed but we're very glad that your refund was processed quickly and efficiently! We hope your Mastiff continues to love their bed!

Jo G.Central Queensland, QLD

Dangerous, Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Service

Best Customer Service EVER

Had to return an XL (they are far more generous sizes compared to other brands) .
My mistake not theirs. Returns process a dream and they were helpful and pleasant at every step.

PupnapsPupnaps

We are so glad that we were able to help get the right-sized bed for your pup! We hope your pup loves his bed.
Thanks, The Pupnaps Team

Jam

JamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

The bed is very soft and my cat loves it, but I ordered the grey and got a dark blue/grey colour and it's very shiny - a different coloured grey to the photos on their website.

Update: Customer service is great, they sent me a replacement.

PupnapsPupnaps

Hi, thank you so much for spending the time to review our product! We really appreciate it and we are happy to hear our support team were able to help you. I hope you have a lovely day and thank you again

Catherineasked

Hi, just wondering if this bed would suit my dog she is a three year old border collie who suffers from separation anxiety badly, she is a floor sleeper we have spent hundreds of dollars on bedding to find that she sleeps on the hard tiles or carpet
She does have a spot in the lounge room which seems to be her safe spot when we leave her just for a couple of hours and seeing all your reviews i thought this may be the answer to slip in that spot and calm her.
Kind Regards

jude c
jude c

Hi Catherine. One of my boys has a major issue with anxieties. We are fortunate to have another dog so separation anxiety is not an issue. Perhaps someone who only has one dog and has a pupnap bed maybe better suited to answer your question. I highly recommend these beds and the quality is second to none.
Does your collie get enough exercise? Have you spoken to your vet about the issue?

Catherine

yes we are retired she gets plenty of exercise, im just hoping the bed will help her

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We believe our beds will greatly help your collie and her separation anxiety as we created them for this exact purpose. Our beds are created with deep sides so the pups can tuck their heads into the sides which helps calm them down and makes them feel safe.
However, if you purchase one of our beds and find that it doesn't help your pup we have a 14 day from the delivery return policy.
Please do not hesitate to email us at support@pupnaps.com if you have any further questions.

Nicole

Nicoleasked

I have 2 labradors. 1 is a 40kg boy and the other is a 28kg girl. We live in QLD, so the weather is only cold for a short period of time, so our dogs often stretch out, not snuggle. I just bought 2 x XL grey beds tonight, but after reading the reviews I am now thinking that I should have gone with the L size only. Anyone who has a Labrador/s, what size suits?

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your recent purchase with us. If your two labradors like to stretch out when they sleep then we think the XL beds will be the perfect size for them. Our larges fit some Labs but we have seen that they can be slightly too small for some others, especially if they like to stretch when the snooze.

However, if you find when they arrive that they are too big for your lovely Labs, then email our customer service team at support@pupnaps.com and they will be able to help facilitate a return and exchange for you.

Louise M.

Louise M.asked

How deep is the base would it be suitable for a senior fur baby with arthritis!

Hi Louise,
Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your interest in our beds. Please email support@pupnaps.com and one of our customer service agents will be able to give you the measurements of our beds and see if they would be suitable for your older pup.
The Pupnaps Team

Get an answer from our members and Pupnaps representatives

Features:

• Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
  • The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
  • Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
  • The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
  • Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping

Pupnaps bed size guide:

• Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
  • Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
  • Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
  • Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane

Points of praise:

• As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
  • Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
  • The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
  • Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.

Other Pet Shops