Pupnaps (page 3 of 12)

Pros

• Provides comfort and relaxation

• High-quality materials

• Accommodating size range

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (238)

eels

eels

Not that great

Not as good quality as i had hoped, lumpy bottom, sides cave in, Bella prefers the lounge unfortunately. Very disappointing.

Bill W.

Bill W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hector loves his bed

Finally, a full night's sleep. My golden retriever has fallen in love with his new bed. No more scuffing up the bed to get comfortable

Maggie

MaggieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super comfort!!!!

I bought two of the beds to keep in separate parts of the house. At first my dog was reluctant to sit on it, wouldn't even approach it. Eventually, she tried it and it was love from then. I love the way she curls up in it and hangs her head of the edge. I don't know what she's thinking but she looks mighty comfortable to me.

dota

dotaSydney, NSW

Perfection

My 10 year old corgi loves loves his calming bed so much that I have purhased A fluffy one for the colder weather. Love that it has an outer rim so he can rest his head. Customer service and delivery was excellent.

Josie

Josie

This is perfect!

My 6 months old puppy loves her new bed. It keeps her warm and comfy. It’s perfect for her and she is very happy!!

jude cNorth Queensland, QLD

Happy boys

Loving pupnaps after searching for the perfect beds for my boys. Great for my ageing cat as well.
Super cosy great quality and so easy to launder

Hi Jude,
We're so happy to hear that both your pups and your cat enjoy our beds! We hope they continue to have their best sleep yet.

Nola

NolaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Fabulous

What a wonderfully fabulous place prompt service and very prompt delivery
And great product will definitely recommending to friends and family.
Thankyou

Hi Nola,
We're so glad that you & your pups are big fans of our beds. Thank you so much for recommending us to your family & friends. As a small business, this makes a huge difference, so thank you!
The Pupnaps Team

Surprised how good it was

I wasn't sure it would live up to the hype but my labrador loves it and is more relaxed now she has it.
I bought the chewproof bed and so far my dog has only put a small hole in it - which considering most items are destroyed within an hour is impressive. So I'd agree with both the advertising as chewproof and calming.

Picklemadge

PicklemadgeCanberra 2600, ACT

Fantastic!

Our one year old toy poodle cross has been through numerous beds and they have all ended up being chewed to pieces. He has always been an incessant chewer, hyper-alert and reacting to the slightest movement or noise.
When his Pupnaps bed arrived I couldn’t believe that he went straight on to it, laid down and relaxed. It is the most relaxed we have ever seen him! We ordered the chewproof version based on past experience but he hasn’t even tried to chew it.
Thanks Pupnaps for a great bed for our little boy!

Sonia C.

Sonia C.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!

We received our Pupnaps bed today & our puppa who normally heads for our lounge or bed is loving her new digs- will be ordering another. Excellent service & delivery. Many thanks!

Sue McMillan

Sue McMillanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Comfort at its best

Our Fur babes absolutely love their new beds - cant get them off! Alot more relaxed and settle so much better on these. Absolutely love them!

Hi Sue,
Thank you so much for writing in to tell us about your happy fur babies and their Pupnaps beds! We're so glad that they feel safe and secure in their beds and we hope they continue to snooze soundly in their Pupnaps.

Amazing beds!

My dogs absolutely love their beds and I have now bought 3 in different colours. They're super soft and comfy and easy to wash. Would really highly recommend them!

Hi Marika,
We're so glad that your pups love our beds! We hope they continue to enjoy their calming effects and to have their best sleep yet.

Tash

Tash Central Queensland, QLD

Amazing

My new puppy loves her new bed she snuggles in and sleeps for ages. I am very happy with the quality and that I can remove the cover to wash thanks.

Gina GSydney, NSW

My dog loves her bed

On the first day of getting it, my dog wouldn’t get out of her bed. She normally follows me around everywhere, I couldn’t believe how much she loves it!

Hi Gina,
We're so happy to hear that your pup loves her new Pupnaps bed! We hope she continues to snooze away and enjoy the calming aspects of our beds.

Gina G

Thanks, I’m sure she will. Lots of pics of her with all fours pointing upwards!!

Kez

KezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Calming Bed

This bed is sooooo amazing, my fur baby chihuahua loves it!!! She sleeps half her life so I wanted something comfy for her and it’s safe to say she is so calm and comfy, she loves laying in all positions. I ordered the Medium Pink, she has allot of room to spread out which I like and I also got it as it has a machine washable cover to zip on and off. Also I don’t find any fluff anywhere from the pink fluffy cover which is a bonus. So glad I got this for my baby, highly recommend if you want to make your babe comfy.

Perfect

We have only had our new puppy for a few days but she likes to hide her toys in the deep crevices of her pupnap. It keeps her occupied hiding and finding them again and again. Plus we made a tunnel out of the packaging which she love to hide in.

Emily Jones

Emily JonesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love these beds!

Super comfy for my pups . Almost Heeler proof...... our 5 month old red heeler decided to eat his sisters bed. :) They love snuggling in the folds of the bed.

PupnapsPupnaps

Wonderful for both my dog and my cat!

After reading a lot of reviews on different pet beds I went with Pupnaps and have no regrets! As you can see in the pictures both my dog and cat love their beds! Delivery was fast and being able to wash the covers is great! I chose size Medium which originally I felt was too big but when they stretch out thy fill the whole bed so I am happy with this size.

Hi Micmei,
We're so glad to hear that both your cat and dog love their Pupnaps beds! They definitely look cosy and comfortable in their beds.

DonnaC

DonnaCIllawarra, NSW

Dogs love them!

I don’t know what sorcery they use but the dogs love these beds and will even double up to share one! Something they’ve never done before. Recommend

Hi Donna,
We're so glad to hear that our beds have been a big success with your pups. Our beds are made with magic that ensures your pup will have their best sleep yet!

Craig H.

Craig H.Sydney, NSW

Sooooo relaxing - proof is in the photo's

So, we have just moved into a new apartment and decided to purchase a Pupnap bed based on the reviews we read. Our two English Staffies loved the bed soooo much we decided to purchase two more so they can have one each for sitting in the home office and one to share while watching tv with their Human owners.

Hi Craig,
Oh my goodness!! Your two pups look so cosy and relaxed in their Pupnaps beds. We're so glad to see that they are big fans of our beds and hope they continue to have their best sleep yet.

Penny

Pennyasked

So far it seems the bed is well appreciated. Our Aussie was born with hip problems, so can’t wait to see if this will help. Too soon to tell.
I was utterly surprised to receive two of these beds. I checked my visa and sure enough I guess somehow I did order the second one. Not sure how this happened but I guess this is on me. A little surprised that the second separate order was not questioned.

Brigitte

Brigitteasked

Hi...... my Luna loves her pupnaps bed.... she has 2 ❤️ My question is I know the outside cover is machine washable. Can it be put in the dryer also? Thank you

Trish C.
Trish C.

I was wondering the same thing because I did and it fused a of the material together so it's not as soft anymore. I would hang it to dry because it looked fine coming out of the washing machine.

Anne
Anne

I put ours in the dryer and it came out ok. No fraying or anything. Just used medium heat and finished the very slight dampness outside to air-dry.

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for reaching out and it is so lovely to hear that Luna loves her two Pupnaps Beds!

As you have said the outer covers are removable and machine washable on a gentle cycle, but we do not recommend putting the covers into the dryer. We suggest line-drying the covers.

I hope this helps and just reach out fi you have any further questions.

The Pupnaps Team :)

Catherineasked

Hi, just wondering if this bed would suit my dog she is a three year old border collie who suffers from separation anxiety badly, she is a floor sleeper we have spent hundreds of dollars on bedding to find that she sleeps on the hard tiles or carpet
She does have a spot in the lounge room which seems to be her safe spot when we leave her just for a couple of hours and seeing all your reviews i thought this may be the answer to slip in that spot and calm her.
Kind Regards

jude c

Hi Catherine. One of my boys has a major issue with anxieties. We are fortunate to have another dog so separation anxiety is not an issue. Perhaps someone who only has one dog and has a pupnap bed maybe better suited to answer your question. I highly recommend these beds and the quality is second to none.
Does your collie get enough exercise? Have you spoken to your vet about the issue?

Catherine

yes we are retired she gets plenty of exercise, im just hoping the bed will help her

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We believe our beds will greatly help your collie and her separation anxiety as we created them for this exact purpose. Our beds are created with deep sides so the pups can tuck their heads into the sides which helps calm them down and makes them feel safe.
However, if you purchase one of our beds and find that it doesn't help your pup we have a 14 day from the delivery return policy.
Please do not hesitate to email us at support@pupnaps.com if you have any further questions.
The Pupnaps Team

Get an answer from our members and Pupnaps representatives

Features:

• Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
  • The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
  • Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
  • The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
  • Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping

Pupnaps bed size guide:

• Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
  • Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
  • Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
  • Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane

Points of praise:

• As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
  • Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
  • The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
  • Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.

Other Pet Shops