Pupnaps (page 4 of 13)

Pros

• Provides comfort and relaxation

• High-quality materials

• Accommodating size range

Kazza

KazzaSydney, NSW

10 min in not moving

Just got the medium sized bed for Megs long haired Jack Russell , she has not moved , I think she is happy

I think she likes it

Received it this morning and just got it out of the packaging- not even able to shake it out properly before Zoe was relaxing - that’s one happy customer

Pup Nap to the rescue! #calmingbed#Bullyboy#Bandit

Our Bandit loves how fluffy and snuggly his new calming bed is. We purchased the large size and it's absolutely perfect for our chunky Bulldog.

Janelle

Janelle Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

My dog Ruby is the 1% who chewed the unchewable bed and these guys got back to me straight away with either a refund or a new bed great service great product I have recommended your beds to both my children for their dogs and they love them thank you

Fantastic product

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with calming beds. I received my order in 2 days. Our ridgeback has never really settled well with indoor beds, until now. This pet bed is fantastic! He was snoring almost instantly. Could not recommend this product more.

Hi Kate,
Thank you so much for writing in. We are so glad that our beds have helped your Ridgeback settle down and have a good nights sleep!!

Rhonda

RhondaIllawarra, NSW

Pup Naps Pet Bed

Received my Pup naps pet bed yesterday. My cat Loki, absolutely loves his new bed. He looks so comfortable, peaceful and relaxed in it.

Hi Rhonda,
We are so happy to hear that Loki loves his new Pupnaps bed!!

Annette

Annette Perth, WA

The girls love it!

Delta loves her new bed, Ellie (a very fussy dog) snuggles nice and deep. I nearly can’t wait for the next thunderstorm

PupnapsPupnaps

Willow loves her new bed

Our new puppy Willow snuggles deep down in her new bed and just loves it. The high sides cuddle around her and she seems extremely happy to spend lots of time snoozing in it.

Hi Micki,
Oh my goodness her little smile!! We're so glad that Willow loves her new Pupnaps bed. She certainly looks cosy and secure!!

Janelle

JanelleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bella is in Heaven!

My 13 year old Staffy Bella loves her pupnaps bed! Previously I couldn’t keep her off the couch or our bed but now she is so content and snoring loudly every night plus lovely naps throughout the day. She is an anxious dog and I have noticed an improvement ( especially less restlessness at night.

Courtney T.

Courtney T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy Pupstomer

I bought the large grey comfort bed for Lola and she absolutely loves it. I'm so happy that i can unzip and wash the cover which means the money i spent has become an investment rather than a one time use product that id have to throw out once it got old and dirty. The price was extremely competitive and reasonable compared to other retailers. The construction is sturdy, maintains it shape and is true to its description. Lola loves it, thanks pupnaps

So Good We Bought 2!!

Our puppa Monty runs very hot and loves to sleep on the xlarge bamboo bed it keeps him cool and comfy it is the first bed that he has used to sleep on for long periods of time without being restless. We also bought the xlarge water and chew proof bed for our outdoor area and he loves hanging out with us in the pool area it keeps him off the hot tiles and comfy while we swim. Thank you for giving our fur baby the perfect place to nap.

PupnapsPupnaps

This sounds perfect!! We are so happy to hear hoe much Monty loves both the beds and it's great to know he's off the hot tiles for summer. Thanks :)

Aunty Brooke Gippsland, VIC

My dog loves his comfort bed

I bought a pupnaps medium size grey comfort bed for my 15 month old cavoodle as he’s just had surgery for two luxating patellas. I thought this would be a great way to transition him from the enclosure to a bed for daytime. He loves it!!!!

Hey Brooke,
Aw we hope your Cavoodle makes a very speedy recovery, it sounds like quite a scary ordeal! We are so happy to hear that he loves his bed and it can provide him with lots of comfort during this time!
- The Pupnaps Team x

Aunty Brooke

Thanks Pupnaos Team we are almost to the end of & he’s only a few days from being able to run around again etc.

Annalise

Annalise Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for big and small puppies

Hugo and Fergie love their new pupnaps bed, it is everything it said it would be, and more with the extra large for a massive bull Arab pup, and a 16 yr old princess

Hey Annalise,
Thanks for providing this great picture of your pups looking completely relaxed! It's so cute that they are sharing a bed!!!
- The Pupnaps team x

AnitaEnright

AnitaEnrightSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just right

Molly has absolutely fallen in love with her new bed. She has always loved soft fluffy blankets (and has been known to steal mine)so just loves how soft this is.
We went extra large as she is a big lab and does love to stretch out to sleep when it’s warm and this is just the perfect size for her giving her heaps of room.

PupnapsPupnaps

Aww Molly looks like a Queen in her bed! We are so happy to hear she loves her bed, she obviously has great taste! She is such a beautiful pup, thanks for sharing this photo with us!
- The Pupnaps Team x

Ricki

RickiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The dream bed!!

This bed is everything it says it will be! My puppies jumped straight in and didn’t want to get out. They love it.
It’s even helped with our chunky boys snoring. Not completely but it’s definitely made a difference.
This pic is when I first unwrapped it. So good!

Love their bed!

Bought this as my boy got super anxious and shakey in storms, he’s yet to go in it in the storm but they both love relaxing in their new bed anyway! Way bigger than I was expecting, which is great cause they both spread out like they own the place.

Dave k

Dave kSydney, NSW

Such a great product for a cheaper price

When you go to a pet shop the dog beds are quite expensive for a small good quality bed. I was really sceptical when I saw this big bed for the same price as a small bed at a pet shop. But it is really really good quality and the dogs love it. I have two small dogs and I got the biggest bed and the dogs are in heaven!

Hi Dave,
We're so glad that you took a chance on us!! Hearing that your pups love their big bed has made our day!! We hope they continue to enjoy their best sleep yet.
-The Pupnaps Team

Amber

AmberNorth Queensland, QLD

Best purchase!

My little geriatric man had 3 legs and is highly anxious. I have bought many beds in the past and he just doesn’t seem to take to them. He would keep getting up and wondering around and looked uncomfortable. I received this bed today, he jumped on and snuggled right in, instantly I could see he relaxed and within 5 minutes he was out cold! Didn’t move a muscle for hours! It’s super soft and comfy for him, with a leg missing he found it hard to get comfy but that doesn’t look as though it will be a problem anymore. Thank you!

Hi Amber,
We are so glad that our bed helped your gorgeous old boy!! We hope he continues to sleep soundly now that he has found a bed he feels safe and comfortable in.
-The Pupnaps Team

Scotty

ScottySoutheast, SA

Our dogs loves it

Opie, our German shepherd pup kept pinching his fur cousin bed that was too small for him so we bought him his own bed. He loves it

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Great quality soft bed.

My furbaby Arnold recieved his bamboo calming bed for Christmas. He has only had for one day but I can already tell he loves it. Its great quality and is feels really soft and comfortable. I definitely recommend. Thank you Pupnaps

Brigitte

Brigitteasked

Hi...... my Luna loves her pupnaps bed.... she has 2 ❤️ My question is I know the outside cover is machine washable. Can it be put in the dryer also? Thank you

Trish C.
Trish C.

I was wondering the same thing because I did and it fused a of the material together so it's not as soft anymore. I would hang it to dry because it looked fine coming out of the washing machine.

Catherineasked

Hi, just wondering if this bed would suit my dog she is a three year old border collie who suffers from separation anxiety badly, she is a floor sleeper we have spent hundreds of dollars on bedding to find that she sleeps on the hard tiles or carpet
She does have a spot in the lounge room which seems to be her safe spot when we leave her just for a couple of hours and seeing all your reviews i thought this may be the answer to slip in that spot and calm her.
Kind Regards

jude c
jude c

Hi Catherine. One of my boys has a major issue with anxieties. We are fortunate to have another dog so separation anxiety is not an issue. Perhaps someone who only has one dog and has a pupnap bed maybe better suited to answer your question. I highly recommend these beds and the quality is second to none.
Does your collie get enough exercise? Have you spoken to your vet about the issue?

Catherine

yes we are retired she gets plenty of exercise, im just hoping the bed will help her

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We believe our beds will greatly help your collie and her separation anxiety as we created them for this exact purpose. Our beds are created with deep sides so the pups can tuck their heads into the sides which helps calm them down and makes them feel safe.
However, if you purchase one of our beds and find that it doesn't help your pup we have a 14 day from the delivery return policy.
Please do not hesitate to email us at support@pupnaps.com if you have any further questions.

Nicole

Nicoleasked

I have 2 labradors. 1 is a 40kg boy and the other is a 28kg girl. We live in QLD, so the weather is only cold for a short period of time, so our dogs often stretch out, not snuggle. I just bought 2 x XL grey beds tonight, but after reading the reviews I am now thinking that I should have gone with the L size only. Anyone who has a Labrador/s, what size suits?

Hi Nicole,
Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your recent purchase with us. If your two labradors like to stretch out when they sleep then we think the XL beds will be the perfect size for them. Our larges fit some Labs but we have seen that they can be slightly too small for some others, especially if they like to stretch when the snooze.

However, if you find when they arrive that they are too big for your lovely Labs, then email our customer service team at support@pupnaps.com and they will be able to help facilitate a return and exchange for you.

The Pupnaps Team

Get an answer from our members and Pupnaps representatives

Features:

• Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
  • The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
  • Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
  • The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
  • Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping

Pupnaps bed size guide:

• Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
  • Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
  • Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
  • Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane

Points of praise:

• As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
  • Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
  • The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
  • Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.

Other Pet Shops