Pupnaps (page 4 of 13)

Pros

• Provides comfort and relaxation

• High-quality materials

• Accommodating size range

Craig H.

Craig H.Sydney, NSW

Sooooo relaxing - proof is in the photo's

So, we have just moved into a new apartment and decided to purchase a Pupnap bed based on the reviews we read. Our two English Staffies loved the bed soooo much we decided to purchase two more so they can have one each for sitting in the home office and one to share while watching tv with their Human owners.

Hi Craig,
Oh my goodness!! Your two pups look so cosy and relaxed in their Pupnaps beds. We're so glad to see that they are big fans of our beds and hope they continue to have their best sleep yet.
The Pupnaps Team

My dogs love their beds!!

These beds are super good quality and my dogs absolutely love them! My old boy has always been a carpet sleeper but now he always sleeps in his bed.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent customer service.

I ordered a Pupnaps dog bed which arrived promptly. We could see though that our dog - who likes to lie ON, rather than IN his bed - would probably not like/use the bed. Pupnaps were so helpful in arranging for the bed to be returned (at no cost to me) and a refund issued. Their customer service and communication is exemplary!

Hi Ian,
Whilst we are so sorry to hear that Pupnaps wasn't the right for your pup, we are so glad that our customer service team were able to help you return the bed.

Kerrie

KerrieGippsland, VIC

The most adorable portrait.

My pup portrait arrived very quickly, the end result it just perfect. It is the best gift for my daughter

Our pups love them.

Our two Tenterfield terrier pups love their pupnap.
It is obviously supercomfy and strong against sharp puppy teeth.
We have now bought one for each.
It is reassuring to find a product that lives up to the hype. Well done.

Jess

Jess

My dog loves his new bed!

I ordered the navy extra large pet calming bed for my greyhound. He absolutely loves his new bed. As soon as I put it on the floor for him he was straight on it. I didn’t expect it to be so big, we definitely could’ve gotten away with the large size even with my tall boy fully stretched.

ClickwithnicSydney, NSW

Comfort in Style

Clickwithnic

Ordering two more beds for the bedroom on the 1st of March, trying the next size down - Medium because they like to curl up at night and get me to cover them with a blanket. Hopefully I don’t need to anymore, fingers crossed.

Lovely quality

We got holly this little nest from pupnaps a couple of months ago - she normally would sleep either next to me or above my head (cat hat!) but either way hogging the pillow and disturbing my sleep quite a bit so we wanted to encourage her to sleep by herself which she is doing most nights now - it's so well made and she seems very comfy and cosy in it (actually if I could fit in it I think I wouldn't mind curling up in it for a little sleep sometimes too lol) she's never used any other cat bed we've had

Pupnap bed - amazing

Amazing product with fast delivery. My frenchie absolutely loves his new bed so much. So happy with this bed and will definitely recommend.

HeatherLaunceston, TAS

Such a generous size and snuggly

My dog loves being snuggly and with her head higher than her body. Company helpful with right size. This is just perfect all round and well made.

Hi Heather,
We're so glad that your pup loves to cuddle in and snooze with her head on the ledge, she looks very cosy indeed!! We hope she continues to have the best snoozes in her Pupnaps bed.

Heather

Plus she not waking me up at 5-6am for cuddles, happy to stay in her pupnaps!!! YEAH

wendyc7

wendyc7Sydney, NSW

Must be GOOD!

My puppy Luna fell asleep within 5 minutes of getting into it. It looks really comfortable and luxurious. Delivery was fast and very happy with the purchase

Hi Wendy,
We're so happy to see this photo of one very cosy Luna! She looks very happy with her new bed indeed.

Karen Townsend

Karen TownsendSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome bed chew proof

Ollie loves his Pupnap bed! He has hardly gotten out of it since he got it this morning and he loves sleeping on the cool material. Other beds I had bought elsewhere were too warm for him but he took to this one straight away, and he had a great sleep! He is a bit of a chewer but I highly doubt he could do any damage with this chew proof bed. Big thank you to Pupnaps XX

Hi Karen,
Thank you for sending in these very cute photos of Ollie in his Pupnaps bed. He looks very cosy and comfortable indeed!! We're so glad that our chew-proof bed has kept him nice and cool this summer!

Best dog bed ever!

Stella loves her new bed! Even after being washed, the cover is still in great condition, these beds are amazing in quality! Only regret is I should have bought two for her!

Hi Rach,
We're so glad that Stella loves her new bed!! She certainly looks comfy and safe!

Super snuggly

As you can see our old boy Ted loves his new bed, didn’t move all night. Delivery speedy and Custom Service in choosing right size bed couldn’t be beaten. Thank you Pupnaps will definitely be recommending you

Cherie E

Cherie ESouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving her new bed

Paris loves her new Pupnaps bed. At first I was sceptical thinking it’s just a gimmick, but after seeing first hand how relaxed she is I can see it was well worth the investment as she suffers seizures, anxiety and at 14, arthritis - all medicated for.. Aside from the washable cover which is a fantastic idea and being stylish, I know that Paris is comfortable and has a feeling of security whilst using this bed. I think I might need to get another for the bedroom too.

Pilbs

Pilbs

Greyhound love it

Bought the large size bed for our tall greyhound girl Barbie, which is cosy but she loves it! When curled up she fits perfectly into the bed. She seems very relaxed and didn’t even get up to greet visitors, which is very unusual.

belinda w.

belinda w.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing around

I brought a pink pupnap for our 10 year labs birthday earlier last year thinking it won't last long like all her other beds or she will do what she has always done & not go near it,well how wrong could I be,she loved it from time I put it down for her & has slept on it every day since, I just gave it back to her after giving it a much needed wash & she went right into it & let out this big ahhh sound,she is asleep after 5 minutes.
I will never buy another bed from anywhere else again your products are the best.

I think she likes it

Received it this morning and just got it out of the packaging- not even able to shake it out properly before Zoe was relaxing - that’s one happy customer

Pup Nap to the rescue! #calmingbed#Bullyboy#Bandit

Our Bandit loves how fluffy and snuggly his new calming bed is. We purchased the large size and it's absolutely perfect for our chunky Bulldog.

Janelle

Janelle Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

My dog Ruby is the 1% who chewed the unchewable bed and these guys got back to me straight away with either a refund or a new bed great service great product I have recommended your beds to both my children for their dogs and they love them thank you

Penny

Pennyasked

So far it seems the bed is well appreciated. Our Aussie was born with hip problems, so can’t wait to see if this will help. Too soon to tell.
I was utterly surprised to receive two of these beds. I checked my visa and sure enough I guess somehow I did order the second one. Not sure how this happened but I guess this is on me. A little surprised that the second separate order was not questioned.

Brigitte

Brigitteasked

Hi...... my Luna loves her pupnaps bed.... she has 2 ❤️ My question is I know the outside cover is machine washable. Can it be put in the dryer also? Thank you

Trish C.
Trish C.

I was wondering the same thing because I did and it fused a of the material together so it's not as soft anymore. I would hang it to dry because it looked fine coming out of the washing machine.

Anne
Anne

I put ours in the dryer and it came out ok. No fraying or anything. Just used medium heat and finished the very slight dampness outside to air-dry.

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for reaching out and it is so lovely to hear that Luna loves her two Pupnaps Beds!

As you have said the outer covers are removable and machine washable on a gentle cycle, but we do not recommend putting the covers into the dryer. We suggest line-drying the covers.

I hope this helps and just reach out fi you have any further questions.

The Pupnaps Team :)

Catherineasked

Hi, just wondering if this bed would suit my dog she is a three year old border collie who suffers from separation anxiety badly, she is a floor sleeper we have spent hundreds of dollars on bedding to find that she sleeps on the hard tiles or carpet
She does have a spot in the lounge room which seems to be her safe spot when we leave her just for a couple of hours and seeing all your reviews i thought this may be the answer to slip in that spot and calm her.
Kind Regards

jude c
jude c

Hi Catherine. One of my boys has a major issue with anxieties. We are fortunate to have another dog so separation anxiety is not an issue. Perhaps someone who only has one dog and has a pupnap bed maybe better suited to answer your question. I highly recommend these beds and the quality is second to none.
Does your collie get enough exercise? Have you spoken to your vet about the issue?

Catherine

yes we are retired she gets plenty of exercise, im just hoping the bed will help her

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We believe our beds will greatly help your collie and her separation anxiety as we created them for this exact purpose. Our beds are created with deep sides so the pups can tuck their heads into the sides which helps calm them down and makes them feel safe.
However, if you purchase one of our beds and find that it doesn't help your pup we have a 14 day from the delivery return policy.
Please do not hesitate to email us at support@pupnaps.com if you have any further questions.
The Pupnaps Team

Get an answer from our members and Pupnaps representatives

Features:

• Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
  • The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
  • Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
  • The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
  • Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping

Pupnaps bed size guide:

• Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
  • Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
  • Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
  • Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane

Points of praise:

• As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
  • Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
  • The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
  • Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.

Other Pet Shops