Provides comfort and relaxation
Accommodating size range
Not that great
Not as good quality as i had hoped, lumpy bottom, sides cave in, Bella prefers the lounge unfortunately. Very disappointing.
Dangerous, Poor Quality and Terrible Customer Service
We have/had seven [7[ PupNaps beds. Last night, we had an unfortunate situation where our beloved pet all but choked on a zipper that was faulty. PupNaps has gone from, 'Oh dear, we are so sorry to hear this. Would you like a refund or a replacement?' in correspondence just an hour or so ago, to 'We don't believe you. Prove it!' Two different responses from two different staff members. On our way back from taking our beloved pooch to the emergency vet and paying hundreds for xrays and treatment, we chucked all seven beds in the dump. Not happy ...at all. Customer service today from PupNaps has been, in my opinion, appalling. The quality of the beds is not such, in my opinion, enough for those of us who care deeply for our furry companions. We had large and small fluffy PupNaps beds as well as large Bamboo PupNaps beds.
My golden retriever pup aged 8 weeks. Absolutely demolished this after two weeks. All the stitching came apart!! Don’t waste your money.
Find out how Pupnaps compares to other Pet Shops
Know better, choose better.
I bought the bed last night but there is on receipt or invoice or confirmation received since
I have sent email and called by the email address and phone number provided on the website, there is no response, the phone number is bascially not connnected.
I'm just wondering if there better way to communicate with your customer?
Questions & Answers
Hi...... my Luna loves her pupnaps bed.... she has 2 ❤️ My question is I know the outside cover is machine washable. Can it be put in the dryer also? Thank you
I was wondering the same thing because I did and it fused a of the material together so it's not as soft anymore. I would hang it to dry because it looked fine coming out of the washing machine.
I put ours in the dryer and it came out ok. No fraying or anything. Just used medium heat and finished the very slight dampness outside to air-dry.
Thank you for reaching out and it is so lovely to hear that Luna loves her two Pupnaps Beds!
As you have said the outer covers are removable and machine washable on a gentle cycle, but we do not recommend putting the covers into the dryer. We suggest line-drying the covers.
I hope this helps and just reach out fi you have any further questions.
The Pupnaps Team :)
Hi, just wondering if this bed would suit my dog she is a three year old border collie who suffers from separation anxiety badly, she is a floor sleeper we have spent hundreds of dollars on bedding to find that she sleeps on the hard tiles or carpet
She does have a spot in the lounge room which seems to be her safe spot when we leave her just for a couple of hours and seeing all your reviews i thought this may be the answer to slip in that spot and calm her.
Hi Catherine. One of my boys has a major issue with anxieties. We are fortunate to have another dog so separation anxiety is not an issue. Perhaps someone who only has one dog and has a pupnap bed maybe better suited to answer your question. I highly recommend these beds and the quality is second to none.
Does your collie get enough exercise? Have you spoken to your vet about the issue?
yes we are retired she gets plenty of exercise, im just hoping the bed will help her
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We believe our beds will greatly help your collie and her separation anxiety as we created them for this exact purpose. Our beds are created with deep sides so the pups can tuck their heads into the sides which helps calm them down and makes them feel safe.
However, if you purchase one of our beds and find that it doesn't help your pup we have a 14 day from the delivery return policy.
Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
The Pupnaps Team
I have 2 labradors. 1 is a 40kg boy and the other is a 28kg girl. We live in QLD, so the weather is only cold for a short period of time, so our dogs often stretch out, not snuggle. I just bought 2 x XL grey beds tonight, but after reading the reviews I am now thinking that I should have gone with the L size only. Anyone who has a Labrador/s, what size suits?
Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your recent purchase with us. If your two labradors like to stretch out when they sleep then we think the XL beds will be the perfect size for them. Our larges fit some Labs but we have seen that they can be slightly too small for some others, especially if they like to stretch when the snooze.
However, if you find when they arrive that they are too big for your lovely Labs, then email our customer service team at email@example.com and they will be able to help facilitate a return and exchange for you.
The Pupnaps Team
- Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
- The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
- Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
- The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
- Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping
Pupnaps bed size guide:
- Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
- Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
- Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
- Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane
Points of praise:
- As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
- Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
- The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
- Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.