Provides comfort and relaxation
Accommodating size range
Reviewer Photos & Videos
Love these beds!
Super comfy for my pups . Almost Heeler proof...... our 5 month old red heeler decided to eat his sisters bed. :) They love snuggling in the folds of the bed.
- Verified customer
10 min in not moving
Just got the medium sized bed for Megs long haired Jack Russell , she has not moved , I think she is happy
So comfy! My pups love it the bamboo summer bed.
Immediately you can tell the quality and comfort. My pups got straight in and laid in it. Then one of them peed on it to claim it.
Love the ability to remove cover and wash. Only down side is it look some wrestling to get the side cushion back in if the zip extended all the way that would be perfect!!
Find out how Pupnaps compares to other Pet Shops
Know better, choose better.
Great customer service and high quality product
Customer service and communication has been great. high quality product. BUT - if you have a larger sized dog, or if your dog is a tretched out sleeper - go a size larger than recommended
Great customer service
The bed is very soft and my cat loves it, but I ordered the grey and got a dark blue/grey colour and it's very shiny - a different coloured grey to the photos on their website.
Update: Customer service is great, they sent me a replacement.
I need to buy more now!
We recieved the bamboo calming bed today. I bought it for my 12yr old Labrador Sam, however my 15yr old silky x has clamied it as her own! Now I need to buy 2 more beds for my Lab and my 4yr old Kelpie Molly
The reviewer stated that an incentive was offered for this review
I love it but its too small
I love the item however, based on suggestions that it would be big enough for my large dog, I ordered your largest size only to find at 55kg needs a xxl or xxl.
Questions & Answers
Hi...... my Luna loves her pupnaps bed.... she has 2 ❤️ My question is I know the outside cover is machine washable. Can it be put in the dryer also? Thank you
I was wondering the same thing because I did and it fused a of the material together so it's not as soft anymore. I would hang it to dry because it looked fine coming out of the washing machine.
Hi, just wondering if this bed would suit my dog she is a three year old border collie who suffers from separation anxiety badly, she is a floor sleeper we have spent hundreds of dollars on bedding to find that she sleeps on the hard tiles or carpet
She does have a spot in the lounge room which seems to be her safe spot when we leave her just for a couple of hours and seeing all your reviews i thought this may be the answer to slip in that spot and calm her.
Hi Catherine. One of my boys has a major issue with anxieties. We are fortunate to have another dog so separation anxiety is not an issue. Perhaps someone who only has one dog and has a pupnap bed maybe better suited to answer your question. I highly recommend these beds and the quality is second to none.
Does your collie get enough exercise? Have you spoken to your vet about the issue?
yes we are retired she gets plenty of exercise, im just hoping the bed will help her
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
We believe our beds will greatly help your collie and her separation anxiety as we created them for this exact purpose. Our beds are created with deep sides so the pups can tuck their heads into the sides which helps calm them down and makes them feel safe.
However, if you purchase one of our beds and find that it doesn't help your pup we have a 14 day from the delivery return policy.
Please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
The Pupnaps Team
I have 2 labradors. 1 is a 40kg boy and the other is a 28kg girl. We live in QLD, so the weather is only cold for a short period of time, so our dogs often stretch out, not snuggle. I just bought 2 x XL grey beds tonight, but after reading the reviews I am now thinking that I should have gone with the L size only. Anyone who has a Labrador/s, what size suits?
Thank you for getting in touch with us and for your recent purchase with us. If your two labradors like to stretch out when they sleep then we think the XL beds will be the perfect size for them. Our larges fit some Labs but we have seen that they can be slightly too small for some others, especially if they like to stretch when the snooze.
However, if you find when they arrive that they are too big for your lovely Labs, then email our customer service team at email@example.com and they will be able to help facilitate a return and exchange for you.
The Pupnaps Team
- Pupnaps sell a range of dog beds that aim to help dogs relax. The beds are designed to replicate the feeling of being curled up next to a mother - the beds are oversized, have high rims and are filled with faux-fur.
- The beds are also available in other materials, including nylon, memory foam, and bamboo
- Additionally, the store offers a limited range of other products such as accessories for dogs, such as a walk set and bandana
- The company offers a 14-day return policy for peace of mind, in case your dog doesn’t like the bed
- Online store only, with free Australia-wide shipping
Pupnaps bed size guide:
- Small: cat, puppy, sausage dog, toy poodle
- Medium: pugs, small cavoodle, Maltese Shih Tzu
- Large: large cavoodle, labrador, kelpie
- Extra large: German Shepherd, Great Dane
Points of praise:
- As of February 2021, this store has maintained an impressive 4.9-star rating by happy customers.
- Many reviewers have noticed their pets visibly relax and become comfortable once they get into the bed. Many pets fell immediately asleep once they climbed into their new bed.
- The bed has helped ease issues, with one reviewer reporting that their older dog that experiences discomfort due to ailments started to find relief once they purchased this bed.
- Overall, the majority of customers agreed these beds were made from high-quality materials and were a suitable size for their pets.
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.