Pure Blonde Apple Cider

Pure Blonde Apple Cider (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Ciders in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Sadly Lacking

I was so excited to try this cider as I love the pure blonde beer, but I couldn't have been more disappointed. Weird taste straight up followed by a lack of flavour and body and finished with more nothingness, This is nothing more than water that has had an apple waved through it...

Rex

RexHobart, TAS

Brillant cider

Love this cider. Reducing the sugar gives it a crisp taste with no sugary after taste.

Drink it icy cold or even on ice.. perfect. Highly recommended.. give it a go.

Great Cider

Refreshing cider on a nice hot day, no hang over the next day after drinking 14 on grand final day I woke up fine :)
it isn't sweet like other ciders but i like it.

lolful

If you wanted an apple flavoured goon equivalent, do not hesitate to buy yourself some Pure Blonde Cider. However if you did not want a bottle full of apple tainted water I would advise against this.

Colvett

ColvettGold Coast

Worst Cider

Although this cider is low carb and low sugar, it also comes close to being unpalatable. It has a bitter green apple after taste! Hands down the worst cider I have tasted!

Julie R

Julie Rasked

Does anyone know of the ingredients in the Pure Blonde Organic Cider? I hear all about the less calories & sugar but what about the ingredients? Since its gone Organic I have broken out in a rash. Want to see if its related or not as I suffer from coeliac disease. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Pure Blonde representatives