Pure Dry Home Services QLD, Gold Coast

Pure Dry Home Services QLD, Gold Coast

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Matt Woollahra

Matt WoollahraWoollahra

Great job!

I was recommended Pure Dry by a friend who has used them for years - their technician Brett in particular. I'm happy to counter all the bad reviews here - Brett turned up exactly at the time promised, was friendly and professional and has done a great job. I would have no hesitation recommending Brett in particular, ask for him.

Terrible Service! Do not use this company!

This is the worst service I have ever experienced. I wish I would have read the below reviews before I called this company. It also operates under the business name "Angel Carpet Cleaning". The guy who came to my house was unprofessional and rude, after I asked him to go over an area in my bedroom (which he missed) he got extremely agitated and angry to that extent that I got scared. I did not say anything anymore as I just wanted him to get out of my house. I paid him in cash and as he left he said: names, I will burn your house down"! My carpet is soaking wet, the stains are still there, the house smells terrible, no vacuuming prior to wet cleaning, no deodorising on the end! Could not have had a worse experience!

See all Pure Dry Home Services reviews