Pure Dry Home Services VIC, Melbourne

Pure Dry Home Services VIC, Melbourne (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

User beware!

Terrible workmanship.Terrible customer service. What was a lightly soiled carpet now has dirty streak marks through it. Don't bother calling the company to look at the mess they made let alone fix it, unless you want to pay another $75 call out fee just to walk through the door. I wish l'd checked them out before my elderly parents used them. Money Down The Drain!

Misleading prices

Brochure price stated 5 rooms steam cleaned for $123, we had 5 rooms and a hallway but were quoted and charged $400 which was paid under duress. When I complained next day about the large price difference, I was told we had an industrial (higher strength) clean but this was not mentioned to me at the time. I felt totally duped. Be very wary of this company.

Price dramatically higher than advertised prices with no explanation, and no partial refund offered after we complained.

Pure Dry Home Services
Pure Dry Home SerivcesPure Dry Home Services
Pure Dry Home Services
Pure Dry Home SerivcesPure Dry Home Services

Hi Aaron Im sure we just not long left your property where the state manager said you were more than happy with the job .

Bay

BayAU

Would Never Use Again

Over charged did not do rooms that I was quoted for,carpets left very wet and stained, made a complaint twice no response.

Over charged for work they did not do, bad service

See all Pure Dry Home Services reviews