4.3

83% · 606119 · 16%

Peter
Peter

Fantastic service

We contacted Pure Dry with a water soaked carpet from the recent heavy rains. Pure Dry attended the same week. Graham was extremely helpful and efficient, very happy with the results.
Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Had Lloyd clean my carpets today and he did such an excellent job I highly recommend Lloyd and pure dry they are and will be the only company that I use
Jacob T
Jacob TSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
Karen B
Karen B

Shoddy workmanship

My 82yo mum organised Pure Dry/Angel Carpet Cleaning to clean the carpets in her apartment after a sizeable coffee leak. We recognised the stain would be difficult to remove. Our issue was with the technician’s attitude. He immediately charged more than double for the clean, gave no additional attention to the stain and refused to shift furniture to give the carpet a full clean. A few weeks later I hired a Britex from a supermarket for a fraction of the price and got a better result. We felt scammed by this technician.
Jennifer
Jennifer
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Poor attitude and customer service

Tradesman (?name) on arrival quickly tried to convince me to take further service, quoted $100 to clean foam mattress, (which is price of a new mattress!) and didn't give any assurance he could clean under the beds because of the length of his wand!...
the job he did was ok but his attitude was poor..
I wouldn't recommend this company.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Ray
Ray
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Insufficient clean and poor customer service

Arrived late and then the clean was poorly done with sections missed (it was a steam clean and large areas of the carpet were dry). The cleaner’s manner was uncommunicative (on his phone much if the time ) and aggressive when we declined the extra services offered. Charged quite an additional sum to the original quote with insufficient explanation (we have used the service before and this never happened).
Rang many times to complain (including during the clean) and each time was told the complaints manager was not in. When I finally got hold of her she said she would call back (and my calls had not been documented). Still waiting many days later…. Will not be using this service again.
Leanne Brooks
Leanne Brooks

Loyd is amazing!

Loyds duty of care and highly professional customer service certainly means that I would highly recommend his services to our friends and family. Thank you Loyd, our carpets look fantastic!!
Jess
JessSydney, NSW2 posts

Very happy with Tim's work

Tim was amazing! He was polite, friendly and professional.I'm so happy with his care and effort to restore my carpets and tiles. Would 100% recommend pure dry and will be asking for Tim in the future.
patfairsutton
patfairsuttonSydney, NSW

Great job!

Punctual. pleasant and professional, Lloyd did another terrific job cleaning our carpets. The products he recommended and his hard work managed to give renewed life to our well used floor coverings.
Michelle
MichelleSydney, NSW

Excellent Tile and grout cleaning

Peter selim was prompted excellent service and results very happy with the job bathroom's look brand new and walls as well will recommend to family and friends thank you peter and pure dry
Avelino B.
Avelino B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent pest control

Peter selim did a fantastic job was very courteous and the job was professionally carried out was on time no waiting which was great with service providers well done again. Cheers
barbraaw
barbraawSydneyAustralia11 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Amazing work AND wonderful customer communication!

Peter phoned to keep me advised on his arrival time and it was exact. Peter did a visual inspection of my 6 small rugs, 2 large carpets and one hall runner and kept me informed of the process as he checked the state of the items. Peter moved furniture to access the large carpet under the dining table without any assistance. An amazing task with cleaning, sanitising and protection all completed with absolutely NO disruption to me as I worked from home. I will use this Company again and strongly recommend them as an excellent service.
Cathy
CathySydney, NSW

Happy with service

This is the second time I have had this company come and clean my carpets. In fact today the also did neighbours floors as well. Very happy. My carpet is old but it always comes up nicely.
Stephen Dyson
Stephen Dyson

First carpet clean in 20 years & very impressed with the outcome

Our carpet is a good quality & has been cared for. Even so the carpet was grubby & needed a good clean.
The clean was Friday & the furniture replaced Sunday. An excellent result, as good as we had hoped.
Kerry Q
Kerry Q
Jenny4 posts

Unhappy service

Very disappointed with your technician for The Hills area.
In and out in under 20 mins.
Rushed job could see any results for stain removal or deodorising.
Very unsatisfactory work.
Cannot recommend now after being a loyal customer.
Jenny

Rushed job, could NOT see any results for stain removal and deodorising, no nice clean smell.

Cameron E.
Cameron E.Sydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Absolutely horrible service!! STAY CLEAR OF THEM!

I urge you all not too use pure dry, firstly they were over 3 hours late from arranged time, Peter came in and instantly jacked up the prices saying it needs a deep clean and that it will all come out,but that wasn't the case. He was in and out of the house for a supposed deep clean within half an hour and behind leaving MULTIPLE stains behind. In an extremely unsatisfactory way
When contacting about the unsatisfactory job they say he did a good job, when good job would be FAR from what it is.
Maybe a good job for a disabled monkey.
I could've done better with a britex from woolies

DONT USE THESE GUYS!!!!
Very unprofessional and severely lacking any kind of skill.

Melissa
MelissaIllawarra, NSW
  Verified NSW, Wollongong

Excellent carpet cleaning

Peter s very happy with the job,smells great, looks great and will recommend him to family and friends thank you very much pure dry and Peter very professional work cheers
henery
henery Sydney, NSW

pest control Germans effective job

Peter came to my property we had a German infestation did the treatments very prompt effective informative and friendly manners. Will recommend to family and friends great service. Cheers thank you
ralph
ralphSydney, NSW

fantastic pest control

Peter came to do my property very happy and professional great on the german infestation and ants work would recommend to family and friends thank you peter and pure dry
Vince Cannone
Vince Cannone
  Verified NSW, Wollongong

Disgusting work

We had our carpets cleaned[what a joke] in November 2020 and were shocked to see that in every room under the curtains were black marks from the rotating machine leaving the residue of the dirt from the rest of the room
I did not notice this until we had our curtain changed and saw to our absolute disgust the filth that they left
Upon ringing they told us that we only had 24 hrs to complain and refused to come and see
We will be emailing 2GB and telling them to be more careful who they recommend to their listeners
Top Van
Top VanSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Worst pest control# Unprofessional Rude!

Requested a pest control at my house- poor workmanship , aggressive and finish in 20 min and left hastily- charged couple of hundred dollars. Recalled but the issue persist all through the house with spiders and ants. Still under 6 months warranty. Called Customer service many times and emailed - no action or reply.

Pls careful about them - an unprofessional company . Want my money back!

Linda
Linda5 posts
Tom
TomSydney, NSW3 posts

Very very disappointed

Very very disappointed!!!

I have had my carpets cleaned. Didn’t vacuum before the dry carpet cleaning took place when I was told they do.
After the guy had finished cleaning some of my rooms he told me that some stains would not come out, I got a cloth and started dabbing (trying to remove the Stains)and they where coming out so the guy did my bed rooms for a 2nd time.

Really not good enough.

Joy
JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE THEY WRECK YOUR CARPETS

The first 2 photos is when he had cleaned the carpet and the next 2 are when it was semi dry the next day and the rooms stunk of wet carpet for 4 days and they wont do anything to fix it. This was done on the 3/10/2020
Potter
PotterSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Would recommend to anyone

Michael From Pure Dry did my carpets, I found him friendly and professiona.I am 100% happy with results. Yvonne in their office was very helpful. A top company to deal with.

chantelle
chantelleSydney, NSW2 posts
Dougal
Dougal2 posts

Fantastic Service - Thanks Josh

Josh from PureDry performed a pest treatment today. I was very impressed with his excellent communication and friendly professional nature. He explained clearly the process, and happily answered all my questions. I also needed advice for dealing with rats as a result of back yard chickens. Josh assessed our situation, and provided a solution which will be 'chicken friendly'. Thanks for the great service Josh and team.
CHLOE
CHLOE3 posts
  Verified QLD, Gold Coast

AVOID

Bond carpet clean while I was at work. Did not actually clean, charged me $88, wouldnt come back, return my calls and told me "we dont do refunds". I've reported to ACCC.
Leonie
LeonieSydney, NSW

Excellent results

Peter has cleaned our couch today. Very happy with the results. Very professional service. Happy to recommend to family and friends. Thank you pure dry and Peter for a great job!
Terry W.
Terry W.Illawarra, NSW

Fantastic job

Peter s was welcoming person fantastic with the carpet cleaning will recommend to family and friends very professional and honest in his work thank you pure dry we be in touch again
Catherine
CatherineSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW, Sydney

Lovely Lloyd & Pure Dry - so professional!

So so thrilled with how my cream lounges came out, having 2 cats that love to sit on the backs of them. All my handmade rugs came up a treat and Lloyd was so professional and a credit to the team. I will be back in contact shortly to get the rest of what I need doing and will be using (and recommending) your services to many others. Thank you again Lloyd. Catherine
Victoria
VictoriaSydney, NSW

Excellent pest control

Peter s came to our rescue for German cockroach amazing results very happy with the outcome will recommend to family and friend's very professional service see you next year peter
Nath Shell N.
Nath Shell N.

pest control. - Peter

Peter is professional, knowledgeable, explains the process of what hes doing, great advice, reliable, friendly, very personable, exceeded all expectations and just a great person which is hard to find these days. He has been our pest control for 2 years since we moved into our new house. Highly recommended by us to all our friends and family. When we call to book in we ask for him personally and are happy to wait for a day hes available. I cannot rave enough about Peter hes a one in a million man and you can tell he loves what he does.
Thankyou Peter can't wait for our next appointment.
Shirley Campbelltown
Shirley Campbelltown

Rodent Elimination /General Pest Control

Puredry Pest Control was very professional and very knowledgeable. Peter took time in explaining his assessments and explained the fixes he recommended.
Peter was punctual, polite and tidy in his work.
He is very careful and thorough.
I have no hesitation in recommending Puredry.
Ashley
Ashley

Great Carpet Cleaning

Had my carpets cleaned this morning (vacating rental) - Loyd was such a help! Carpets came up better than when I first moved in! Thanks Loyd I really appreciated the great job you did.

peter b.
peter b.Sydney, NSW

excellent work, helpful team

Will and partner came as arranged, did a great job cleaning our carpets, gave good advice and were generally helpful. Their service was above our expectations and we recommend them highly.
Damian
DamianSydney, NSW

Excellent job

Peter s was very polite and well informed on his job. I am happy with his job today and I would recommend him to my friend’s. I would be happy to use them again.
brad
bradSydney, NSW

Blood stains perfect

Peter selim arrived at my property, did santise for a deeper clean perfect job. 10 out 10 prompt the technician was very friendly and helpful professional service. Will recommend to family and friends.
Water rat
Water ratSydney, NSW5 posts

Fantastic carpet cleaning

Peter selim very happy with the service peter was great and professional detail to job. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank you peter from pure dry services cheers. Excellent service.