4.3

83% · 607119 · 16%

Water rat
Water ratSydney, NSW5 posts

Fantastic carpet cleaning

Peter selim very happy with the service peter was great and professional detail to job. Will recommend to family and friends. Thank you peter from pure dry services cheers. Excellent service.
Alex R.
Alex R.2 posts

Fantastic carpet cleaning service

I was very happy with the carpet cleaning by Pure Dry Home services. Loyd phoned prior to arrival and he was very helpful and informative. Loyd had cleaned 3 bedrooms, lounge room, hallway a staircase and several matts all within an hour or so. Highly recommended!
Gracious L.
Gracious L.Sydney, NSW

Perfect German pest control

Peter jobs well done. I’m very happy with it . We recommend friends and family to try them. Thank you Peter from pure dry pest control great dealing with and understanding from start to finish
Myles
Myles
  Verified NSW, Sydney

I am very pleased with the service provided by Loyd. He was very polite and knowledgeable, everything explained very clearly before commencing work. With a great phone manner and very punctual. Thankyou Loyd.
Chandandeep S.
Chandandeep S.

Excellent and friendly

The guy who done the job such an excellent and friendly person. he done a great job and his work is super fast and I am really happy with his work god bless him and thanks for your service brother.
zoe23
zoe233 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

My carpets look new again

Loyd was very professional he was very punctual & also very polite. He did an outstanding job on my carpet as well as my lounges he left them looking & smelling like new. I will be sure to recommend them to my friends & family. Thank you for a wonderful job.
Paige Z.
Paige Z.Sydney, NSW

Will was awesome

Will was excellent, worked super fast and efficiently and was incredibly helpful answering all my questions and was so nice top guy really happy with his work absolute legend thanks
Georgina Alexiou
Georgina AlexiouSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning

Peter was very polite and professional. He did a great job with cleaning our carpet and gave us great tips with what to do in future. Will definitely recommend this company.
Viola
ViolaSydney, NSW

Carpet cleaning

Peter Ser did a great job of cleaning it was very detailed cleaning of the carpet , everything is done efficient and it did not even take to long. Thank you
Sarah V.
Sarah V.Sydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Carpet looks brand new again

Arrived on time very courteous and polite. My carpets have come out beautiful look brand-new I even had a rug that I was contemplating throwing out it now looks amazing thank you so much Josh
Frustrated
FrustratedSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Disappointed with marks left on lounge

Had my 5 seater material lounge cleaned. After it dried, I noticed that the marks on the side of one arm was still there. I emailed company but told they checked with the cleaner and he said it was cleaned. I explained I was not happy to pay $123 and still have marks left. The lounge was not excessively dirty to start with. I also told them I would not use them again. I am suppose to be a VIP member.
Mitch K
Mitch K

Small 1 Bedroom apartment clean

Josh was polite and courteous before during and after the service,required a maintenance clean in small inner city apartment. Very Happy for the service received from Josh.Will use again soon.
Pauly
PaulySydney, NSW4 posts

Very Professional

Lloyd was very professional with his attitude and his work.
He called 20 mins before arrival, inspected my carpet and set about cleaning it.
He was efficient, friendly and quick, all within the timeframes specified by the company.
Viera
VieraSydney, NSW

Happy customer

We were informed by Warwick of his arrival. Found him to be punctual courteous attentive to details. We are satisfied with his work and would highly recommend him and the company to anyone.
Joshua smit
Joshua smitSydney, NSW

Flood damage

Peter selim very happy with the job very pleasent to work with explained in details carpet very clean and fresh removed staines will recommend to family and friends thank you
Graeme T.
Graeme T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Lorhil
Lorhil

Go Loyd!

Very impressive efficient friendly and quick service. He rang within the timeframe given on the phone. My old carpet is revived. All furniture put in place. Thank you PureDry for Loyd.
KRISTAN FOO
KRISTAN FOOSydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Good job and great staff

Tim came to clean soiled carpet from our dog.Did a Great job and very friendly customer service. Also got Josh to Protect the sofas on a separate visit. Friendly service also and good job.
Sarah
Sarah
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Lloyd performed a miracle!!

Fantastic job. I have very old carpet in a rental apartment. He was able to remove old food, drink & oil/grime stains that had been there for years. Pricing was more then fair & he made sure to confirm this with me before proceeding with the additional industrial clean. Really happy with his service today. Sarah
Grish
GrishSydney, NSW

Prompt and professional!

Will from Pure Dry Carpet cleaning did a great job! I appreciated his honesty in not trying to oversell his services. After inspection he recommended what would be fit for purpose. He arrived at the appointed time and had a friendly yet a professional attitude. The job was completed within an hour! The carpets look as good as new!
TBird
TBird2 posts

Excellent job

We recently had our carpets cleaned and were very happy with the result. Loyd was very professional and did a great job. He turned up on time was done within the hour. Thanks!
norman syme
norman syme
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Worst dry cleaning of my carpet ever

Quoted $122. extras came to $250 then when carpet dried was just as dirty as before steam cleaning. A waste of money and not a professional job./ was quote 13389 if you want to check
Jacqui W
Jacqui WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
Josh
JoshPerth, WA6 posts
  Verified WA, Perth

Didn't show up

Had an appointment for a sat arvo. After waiting at home for their 30 min prior to arrival phone call,. I was annoyed to find that there was a no show
Merryl
MerrylSydney, NSW5 posts

Great job

Loyd came to clean my lounge and carpet. He was a really nice and considerate person. The lounge and carpet both came up really well considering the bits of damage they had incurred.
Very happy
Chris B.
Chris B.Sydney, NSW

German specialist

Peter s very professional happy with the service and follow up on treatments 10 out of 10 service would recommend to family and friends thank you pure dry pest control

Mary
MarySydney, NSW2 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

We will never use them again!

[name removed] (the carpet cleaner) was assigned to clean my carpet. From the moment he did the inspection, he emphasised he could not guarantee removing the few stains that I was concerned about. They were not serious which was evident because the stains did come out but he wanted to charge me $80 for an industrial clean which was not necessary. He was obnoxious and everything was an effort for him. The job comprising three small bedrooms and a hallway was done within half an hour. We even moved all the furniture out to make the job easy for him when he arrived so no time was wasted. For everything he had an answer that it couldn’t be done. So we are very unhappy with the job.
P Prasad
P PrasadSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

Had my apartment carpet cleaned by Loyd. He was very efficient great customer service recommend commercial carpet cleaning very much pleased with the finally out come and especially Loyd very friendly loved doing business with him and would very highly recommend him , 5 stars for Loyd.
Viv
VivSydney, NSW6 posts

Excellent service

Very happy with results after having my carpets dry cleaned by loyd today.
Excellent service & he even managed to get rid of the dust behind my bed,
Quite impressed, I will definitely use pure dry again.
Skye Thomson
Skye Thomson

Not very satisfied

Not very happy with the end result of our tile and grout clean, grout looks the same and machine didn't do anything, next time I will be doing it myself.
Norma
Norma
  Verified NSW, Wollongong

Absolutely amazing service and clean

Had them come to my house and steam clean my carpets they did a fantastic job carpets have never looked or smelled so clean, even the option of sanitizing the carpet I was so pleased with, I would recommend Josh to anyone who needs any lounge or mattress or carpets done friendly and cost effective service very happy customer.
Carolyn B.
Carolyn B.2 posts

Carpet Cleaning

I was very impressed with Warwick’s attention to detail and courteous manner. I Would recommend Pure Dry. Dries very quickly and gave a lovely uplift and freshness to my carpet
Mary
MarySydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Great result on a 25 year old carpet and wonderful service!

Great result on a 25 year old carpet and wonderful service! Turned up on time, called before as promised, undertook the job in an efficient and professional way and the carpet looks great!
Gwenda
GwendaSydney, NSW4 posts

Fantastic results

Josh did a fantastic job on cleaning our lounge and rug in our family room. I would highly recommend Pure Dry. I will be using again in the future. Very happy.
Nathan V.
Nathan V.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unprofessional and misleading

Agreed on one price when the subby arrived he asked for more money because its dirty no kidding if it was clean we will not called you.
Very unprofessional stay away from this mob
Jacob  T.
Jacob T.Sydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Amazing company and even better people

Pure dry are the most professional quick and humble people I've had to do a pest control. Reccomend then 100%.
Definitely using the company when the time comes in the future

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

Excellent Carpet Cleaning!

Our technician Lloyd was super helpful, friendly and efficient when he came to professionally clean our carpets. He went over and above our expectations and did a fantastic job. Highly recommended, thank you!
Natalie S
Natalie S

Very good job!

Peter S did an amazing job with our carpet, cleaning, will definitely use them again! It was easy to arrange a time and at an affordable price , would recommend to family and friends
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Lounge cleaning best service I've had very happy customer

Peter's very good customer service will be using him again most polite person and happy with the results will be recommending Peter to family and friends and the price was amazing very cheap and one satisfied customer
Angie
AngieSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Peter S cleaned our carpets and did an excellent job.He attended on time a.nd he was very curteous frendly. I would highly recommend to family and friends. Thank you Peter