4.3

83% · 607119 · 16%

Carly H.
Carly H.
  Verified NSW, Sydney

The carpets came up beautiful!

Pete S came out upon request. My carpets were stained from my two year old son. I hired Pure Dry to clean my carpets and they came up a lot better than I ever expected. They smelled fresh and clean.
Tracy
Tracy3 posts

Professional and thorough service

I would highly recommend Pure Dry Home Services. From the initial telephone enquiry to the completion of carpet cleaning, staff were professional, courteous and fair. Everything was explained well and the quality of the carpet cleaning was excellent. Individual needs were taken into account - a vast improvement on the last clean by another company.
Lara
LaraSydney, NSW

Friendly, professional carpet cleaning

Lloyd was one of the friendliest and most courteous service people I have ever met. We have 3 pets, a lot of fur and a few stains, but the steam cleaning made the carpets almost look like new again. Our vacuum cleaner isn't working very well and Lloyd even lent me his to do the non-carpeted floors. I'd give him 6 stars if I could! Thanks Lloyd
Jackie S.
Jackie S.Sydney, NSW

German roach specialist

After the first pest control spray I had almost zero German roaches left and zero spiders or ants.
Recommended to family and friends. Excellent service price and staff communication with customers
Alesha
AleshaSydney, NSW

Amazing carpet cleaning service

Loyd did an amazing job, cleaning our carpets, rug and lounge. Very friendly, quick and efficient service. would recommend this company to anyone. i even have them coming back to do a Tile and Grout clean next week.
Morgan
Morgan5 posts

Fantastic steam clean

Can not be happier with the results from the steam cleaning.
Had a few stains that I was worried would not come out but they are not there now.
I have to say the service from the company has been really friendly and easy to deal with.

Thanks Loyd for your time and effort you put in big thumbs up.

Christine
Christine

Carpet cleaning

I found the service person very nice and told me everything that he was going to do. And when finished completely satisfied. It would happy to recommend Josh anytime. Thank you Show reply
Lily
LilySydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Carpets clean and smelling nice

Josh was on time helpful and did s great job I would recommend him to family and friends and the price was right thank you. This was an urgent job and they were here the next day
sophie
sophieSydney, NSW2 posts

Perfection plus

We have used Pure Dry for many years and I can thoroughly recommend them. Thank you to Lloyd for his great service/cleaning of our carpet last Saturday a terrific job on a very dirty carpet. Thank you for your professionalism by not trying to push products on me as I mentioned that we would probably only keep the carpet in the short term.
Donna
Donna

Beautiful

Very happy with George and josh will definitely use this company again over all and will use again soon for our carpets and recommend to our friends and family thank you
Liane
LianeSydney, NSW

Excellent job!!

Excellent cleaning. Josh was punctual and courteous. A big difficult job of cleaning a large house with worn and ageing was no problem. The carpets look clean and far brighter.
Rex
RexSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Service!

My carpet was actually heavily soiled with chocolate milk and mud stains and needed cleaning. I opted for dry clean and viola the stains are all gone and i can see my cream carpet again! i would definitely recommend Loyd, he was punctual and rang ahead of time, efficient and good at what he does.
The quote provided was accurate , no dilly dallying with the rates.

Hope to have you again for the next service.

Steph
Steph5 posts

Can't fault this service

Thanks Loyd for cleaning our suede lounge suite this morning! The whole process was smooth. Quote accurate by email, easy to book via email, arrived on time, rang ahead when on the way, and did a great job after the couches had seen much better days! Will use them again.
Jennifer O
Jennifer OSydney, NSW2 posts

great service

great job done today loyd was friendly and very informative and now my carpet is fresher and much better under foot my carpet has dogs and lots of my piano students over it everyday so it needs help !! thanks Loyd
Kate M
Kate M

Professional

Pure Dry's Service particularly Mina who did the job was professional, informative and very nice.
He knew and cared about the job and he was very accommodating in getting the rooms right and communicated clearly about things that needed to be pointed out so that there was no misunderstandings.
The price was also very competitive.
I will definitely be using this company again.
Kate
D. Maritz
D. Maritz

Cleaned 6 rooms in 30 minutes

The person "cleaning" the carpets did not even bother to try and remove a stain in the study left by the carpet protector. He sprayed on some industrial cleaner and buffed it with an industrial polisher.

Geoff
Geoff4 posts

Super job

Competitive quote over the phone. Arrived exactly on time. Got straight in to the job which was completed exactly as promised. All this with a happy smile. Many thanks Mina.
Sue
Sue

Thanks to Loyd

Thanks to Loyd for providing a friendly and professional service, his advice was brilliant and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend Pure Dry carpet cleaning to my family and friends. Sue
Claire
ClaireSydney, NSW2 posts

Job well done!

Peter S done a wonderful job steam cleaning the carpet, well presented person with good costumer service. Would highly recommend to friends and family very happy with the outcome of the carpet. Thank you, Peter
Stacey
StaceyIllawarra, NSW

Amazing

George from pure dry carpet cleaning excellent srrvice highly recommended and will def use on my carpets and recommended to family and friends thank u george for a lovely job
Fay
Fay3 posts

Outstanding

Lloyd attended my home and I can’t fault the outstanding service and jobs that were completed in an efficient, courteous and professional manner. Nothing was too much trouble and he did an absolutely amazing job on my carpets, rugs and 5-seater lounge. Thank you so much, Lloyd.
Cecile Apolinario
Cecile ApolinarioSydney, NSW

Peter Selim

Peter is excellent. He is very friendly, helpful and taught me a lot about carpet cleaning and how to look after my carpet. I am very happy with his work, my carpet and 5 rugs are sparkling and smelling like fresh flowers. I will use your company again and hopefully will get Peter again. I think he is an asset to your company.
nedlaz1314
nedlaz1314Sydney, NSW

Josh was great!

Highly recommending company and Josh. He was punctual, professional, friendly and helpful. We are going to use them again for sure. He was very knowledgeable and experienced. He cleaned our rug and sofa and we couldn’t ask for anyone better.
Stripe
StripeSydney, NSW2 posts

Excellent technician + value for money = Very happy customer

Just had my house sprayed for pests by a very well mannered, well spoken gentleman named Peter S.
Job well done I am very happy and I highly recommend Pure Dry
Paul t
Paul t
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Warwick s did my carpets and did a fantastic job with stains from my pet and now my carpet looks brand new once again will recommend him to all my friends and family
Nita
NitaSydney, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Wonderful customer service, fantastic job!!

Josh discussed all options available as I had several bad stains, pointing out the benefits of each option. He then did a brilliant clean enduring the stains were gone. I highly recommend Pure Dry.

Kerry Powrie
Kerry PowrieSans Souci3 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Fantastic service looks as good as new

My 7 seater lounge suite suffered from 2 kids with sticky finger 2 pets bringing in dirt from outside and a couple of accidents with wine and coffee. Can't believe how clean Josh got my lounge suite. Josh who carried out the work was a lovely young man very personable and very easy going. He explained what would happen expected results etc. Would recommend both company and operator Josh. Thanks for a pain free clean

Vicki
VickiGuildford

Flood damage

Peter's work was a perfect he did such a wonderful job on my carpet and rugs would recommend him to any one

Muneeb
Muneeb

Pest control

Peter.s was very punctual. Understanding with the concerns we had with pests. Covered all areas of the property. Very happy with the job provided.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW3 posts
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Outstanding service highly recommend

Very professional, carpets came up brand new. Extremely happy with the service And will most definitely continue to use this company.

Tairyn
TairynSydney, NSW5 posts
  Verified NSW, Wollongong

Excellent service and very professional

The carpets look beautiful thank you Loyd for being so efficient and professional. I highly recommend this service and will use the service again.

Reegan
Reegan

I am happy with the job

Peter S

I am happy with the services provided today, very professional, and very well presented. The work that has been completed was very well done and I am very happy with the job.

Janet
Janet6 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Peter S and Warwick S did an excellent job. Very professional, results outstanding, price reasonable, will use again. Highly recommend this service

Monique
Monique

Carpet cleaning

Peter s. Very friendly and Efficient. Carpets look fantastic! It didn’t take very long and was well worth it. Thank you

Denise.willis
Denise.willis

Carpet cleaning

Peter s i would definately get paul to do my carpets again. He was very polite and profressioal. Thank you

Rosena
Rosena

Carpet cleaning

Great service very happy with outcome friendly service Josh arrived on time and applied sanitizer which gave great results. I will use this company again.

Nathan MacDonald
Nathan MacDonald

Excellent service

Peta S attended today and couldn’t fault the service and job that was completed

Excellent and professional job and business

Journey to health
Journey to health

Carpet clean

Peter S , did I fantastic job on my clinic carpets , stains gone , service brilliant, smells fresh and looks so clean

Cathy R
Cathy RRussell Vale

Great results

Peter S Very pleased with the service and results. Friendly, punctual and efficient. Explained the process very well. Happy customers.

Julie Law
Julie Law

Carpets, Tiles and Grout

Peter S. was very efficient and courteous. He made our place smell and look very clean. We would definitely recommend Peter and Pure Dry.