Pure Dry Home Services

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Wollongong, VIC, Melbourne, etc...
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pure Dry Home Services

Worst experience ever

Unhappy service

Very disappointed with your technician for The Hills area.
In and out in under 20 mins.
Rushed job could see any results for stain removal or deodorising.
Very unsatisfactory work.
Cannot recommend now after being a loyal customer.

Jenny
Jenny

Rushed job, could NOT see any results for stain removal and deodorising, no nice clean smell.

Cameron E.
Cameron E.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely horrible service!! STAY CLEAR OF THEM!

I urge you all not too use pure dry, firstly they were over 3 hours late from arranged time, Peter came in and instantly jacked up the prices saying it needs a deep clean and that it will all come out,but that wasn't the case. He was in and out of the house for a supposed deep clean within half an hour and behind leaving MULTIPLE stains behind. In an extremely unsatisfactory way
When contacting about the unsatisfactory job they say he did a good job, when good job would be FAR from what it is.
Maybe a good job for a disabled monkey.
I could've done better with a britex from woolies

DONT USE THESE GUYS!!!!
Very unprofessional and severely lacking any kind of skill.

Disgusting work

We had our carpets cleaned[what a joke] in November 2020 and were shocked to see that in every room under the curtains were black marks from the rotating machine leaving the residue of the dirt from the rest of the room
I did not notice this until we had our curtain changed and saw to our absolute disgust the filth that they left
Upon ringing they told us that we only had 24 hrs to complain and refused to come and see
We will be emailing 2GB and telling them to be more careful who they recommend to their listeners

Top Van
Top VanSydney, NSW

Worst pest control# Unprofessional Rude!

Requested a pest control at my house- poor workmanship , aggressive and finish in 20 min and left hastily- charged couple of hundred dollars. Recalled but the issue persist all through the house with spiders and ants. Still under 6 months warranty. Called Customer service many times and emailed - no action or reply.

Pls careful about them - an unprofessional company . Want my money back!

Linda
Linda

Please Avoid

TomSydney, NSW

Very very disappointed

Very very disappointed!!!

I have had my carpets cleaned. Didn’t vacuum before the dry carpet cleaning took place when I was told they do.
After the guy had finished cleaning some of my rooms he told me that some stains would not come out, I got a cloth and started dabbing (trying to remove the Stains)and they where coming out so the guy did my bed rooms for a 2nd time.

Really not good enough.

Joy
JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

BEWARE THEY WRECK YOUR CARPETS

The first 2 photos is when he had cleaned the carpet and the next 2 are when it was semi dry the next day and the rooms stunk of wet carpet for 4 days and they wont do anything to fix it. This was done on the 3/10/2020

chantelle
chantelleSydney, NSW

stay FAR FAR away ! Rude, dishonest and unprofessional

CHLOE
CHLOE

AVOID

Bond carpet clean while I was at work. Did not actually clean, charged me $88, wouldnt come back, return my calls and told me "we dont do refunds". I've reported to ACCC.

Graeme T.
Graeme T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lots of dirt on my carpet after an industrial clean

Worst dry cleaning of my carpet ever

Quoted $122. extras came to $250 then when carpet dried was just as dirty as before steam cleaning. A waste of money and not a professional job./ was quote 13389 if you want to check

Jacqui W
Jacqui WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling carpet clean job

Josh
JoshPerth, WA

Didn't show up

Had an appointment for a sat arvo. After waiting at home for their 30 min prior to arrival phone call,. I was annoyed to find that there was a no show

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

We will never use them again!

[name removed] (the carpet cleaner) was assigned to clean my carpet. From the moment he did the inspection, he emphasised he could not guarantee removing the few stains that I was concerned about. They were not serious which was evident because the stains did come out but he wanted to charge me $80 for an industrial clean which was not necessary. He was obnoxious and everything was an effort for him. The job comprising three small bedrooms and a hallway was done within half an hour. We even moved all the furniture out to make the job easy for him when he arrived so no time was wasted. For everything he had an answer that it couldn’t be done. So we are very unhappy with the job.