Pure Dry Home Services

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Wollongong, VIC, Melbourne, etc...
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pure Dry Home Services

n.h.taala
n.h.taala

Ripped off with the $100 add on for the industrial cleaning

I had a coupon for $128 for a normal clean but on arrival I was told I would need the industrial clean as it will lift the stains..
A normal clean would have done the same job that I was left with after the carpet had dried. This is a rip off as I still have coloured spot stains on the carpet in some areas. The darker stains were lifted which is why I gave this 2 stars.
Don't waste your money with this company and instead do your research for another company or better yet, hire a carpet cleaner machine & do it yourself. if this has taught me anything it is that I can do just a good a job myself by hiring appropriate tools/machines.
I will NEVER go back to this company EVER again.

Although quoted $124 for stairs, landing and two bedrooms, had to pay $300

Angela80
Angela80Sydney

Customers beware!

Pure D.Pure Dry Home Services

Thankyou for your feedback, I have personally spoken with all the girls in the office and reconfirmed with them that those details are to be disclosed while booking in the job. I do apologise for any inconvenience caused to you.

Cost 77% more than original quote!!!

Pure Dry Home SerivcesPure Dry Home Services
Carpet Cleaning Services

Find out how Pure Dry Home Services compares to other Carpet Cleaning Services

marfieonline

Doubled cost & left rug dirty but furniture was OK, not great, and very wet

Pure Dry Home SerivcesPure Dry Home Services

Clarkie
Clarkieasked
Pure Dry Home Services

Does Pure Dry vacuum carpets before dry cleaning?
Is their stain removal effective?

Tom
Tom

They, tell you that they do. But no they don’t.

Golden Girl
Golden Girlasked
Pure Dry Home Services

I have an AustPost booklet that has an offer 3 rooms for $95. I have two bedrooms with fitted carpet, two shortish hall runners and one carpet square in the lounge and one small carpet square in a back bedroom. How much will that cost? Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Pure Dry Home Services representatives