Pure Dry Home Services

NSW, Sydney, NSW, Wollongong, VIC, Melbourne, etc...
See the Best Carpet Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pure Dry Home Services

Frustrated
FrustratedSydney, NSW

Disappointed with marks left on lounge

Had my 5 seater material lounge cleaned. After it dried, I noticed that the marks on the side of one arm was still there. I emailed company but told they checked with the cleaner and he said it was cleaned. I explained I was not happy to pay $123 and still have marks left. The lounge was not excessively dirty to start with. I also told them I would not use them again. I am suppose to be a VIP member.

Not very satisfied

Not very happy with the end result of our tile and grout clean, grout looks the same and machine didn't do anything, next time I will be doing it myself.

KP
KPSydney

Ok

Had blue carpets cleaned, which don't show visible stains anyway. They smell good and fresh. However the beige carpets still have stains. They are old but I expected a little better of a result. Pretty cheap though, $119 for 5 rooms.

Clarkie
Clarkieasked
Pure Dry Home Services

Does Pure Dry vacuum carpets before dry cleaning?
Is their stain removal effective?

Tom
Tom

They, tell you that they do. But no they don’t.

Golden Girl
Golden Girlasked
Pure Dry Home Services

I have an AustPost booklet that has an offer 3 rooms for $95. I have two bedrooms with fitted carpet, two shortish hall runners and one carpet square in the lounge and one small carpet square in a back bedroom. How much will that cost? Thank you.

Get an answer from our members and Pure Dry Home Services representatives