Pureharvest Nature's Organic Malt Free Soy

Pureharvest Nature's Organic Malt Free Soy

See the Best Milk in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Pureharvest? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
Helen
HelenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pureharvest make the best products!

I have been drinking Pureharvest soy milk for many years. Vitasoy and SoGood (so bad!!) are poor contenders up against Pureharvest products. It has a smooth consistency, natural taste and easy to digest.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $1.70.

Mukul
Mukul Sydney, NSW

Pureharvest

I'd once issue with the almond milk and I rang them and they refunded straight away. Quality is good and the company is ethical. They also sent reports and I was amazed with their honesty. Tried soya milk sugarfree - excellent quality.

Purchased in for $40.

SicilianKitchen
SicilianKitchenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Without the long list of fillers #yay

Love it - My soy journey began in the early eighties when soy was soy, without the long list of fillers! And, this product is the closest thing to it - no loooong list of fillers like so many other brands - tastes great!

Purchased in at Coles for $1.70.

Tamara
TamaraPerth, WA

So so

Its okay, not the best tasting soy milk. Like that theres no added sugar, but they do use oil.

Purchased in at Coles for $3.

S Nika
S NikaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love Pureharvest Unsweetened Soy Milk

I've been drinking Pureharvest for twenty years or so. I love the fact that there are no sweeteners in it (hate the sweet ones), it's organic, GMO free and made in Australia. Taste is a personal thing and this works for me. I've tried them all but always return to Pureharvest because I love the taste in my teas, coffee, muesli and acai bowls. No hidden sugars!

Purchased at Coles for $1.70.

RockinRem
RockinRemPerth, WA

This is the one for coffee and tea

Great taste, I can't stand cow pus in my drinks now because of this product. Doesn't congeal like many substitute milk products.

Yes folks, standard cow milk has loads of somatid particles, ie white cells, ie cow pus, in it. Yum.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets.

Best soy milk - try it in Chai tea

I tried many brands of soy milk but have been using the Pureharvest organic malt free one for years now. I use it in cooking for cakes, pancakes and in both tea and coffee. My most recent discovery is that it is delicious in Chai tea too. The reasons I chose it was that it was organic and made from whole non-genetically modified soy beans. The only thing I'd like to see improved is the packaging made more environmentally friendly - glass better than the lined cartons.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

stacey
staceySydney

What soy milk should taste like

I've tried many brands and this one is the best one yet. No hidden baddies. A lot of the brands I've tried leave a weird fuzzy feeling on my tongue, but not this one.

I sometimes make my own soy milk at home from soybeans, and this comes the closest taste wise (so it very much lives up to its name!).

BatCat
BatCatQueensland

Cheap but not great

I occasionally buy this by mistake because the ingredients and Organic labelling. Unfortunately I've found this to have a stronger taste than other soy milks and can't bring myself to use it in my coffee as it leaves an odd after taste.

Best Soy. Can't find anything close

Been using this for years in my tea. I love it but out if stock in my local supermarkets. So far tried approx 6 other non sweetened soys but does not even compare. It i can't source it soon I'm giving up Tea after 55 years!

Geertje
GeertjeAU

Pureharvest is the best

When comparing different Soy Milk Products I choose Pure Harvest. Simple choice as the ingredients tell the story. No sugar or sweetener like malt. No added rubbish - the less ingredients a product like this has the better it is. I also buy Pure Harvest Organic Ricecakes at Coles - same story and ....not expensive.

Vanessa
VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

leaves a chalky after taste

I got this coz it was on sale and I'm on quest for the best soy milk out there.
This is nowhere close to vitasoy.
pure harvest tastes watered down, far from creamy, and has a very chalky aftertaste. You know that nutty flavour from soy? this doesn't have it.
I'm not buying it again.

Hodge
HodgeSydney, NSW

Best soy milk in the supermarket

Whilst Bonsoy is without a doubt, the best soy milk for coffees, I've found Purharvests Malt Free soy milk the best on the market use plus it's organic & GMO free, which many of the others aren't.

kittenpidge
kittenpidgeMELBOURNE

better than expected

I picked up this milk after reading the nutritional info panels on the backs of all the soy milk cartons on my supermarket's shelf on a quest for one showing the lowest grams of carbs per serving. Not only did this milk have the lowest amount of carbs but I actually prefer the taste of it to any other long life soy i have tried, including the ones full of sugar. Who knew.
low in sugar
a bit more expensive than other brands or of regular varieties