Puri eBike XL Series

Puri eBike XL Series

ianbabs

ianbabsMelbourne

Puri Ebike XL

travelled at 35klms per hour with faultless performance plenty of storage at the rear with a large topbox and under the seat storage great for work gear to be carried to and from. the battery range was said to be 100klms on one charge although i did not test its capacity i was never without power it was awesome. i upgraded to a scooter from this Puri beast great commuter transportation.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
    dazza

dazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

what an amazing bike

i purchased one recently in melbourne, people at the warehouse were a little secretive which made me wary i also emailed them after to ask a question but no reply but if you want to buy one they answer in minutes. the bike is amazing quiet good up slight hills comfortable and easy to ride cannot fault it. just cannot rely on any after sales service we got your money see you later.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Dennis CalafatiSouth Melbourne

Not a Power Assisted Pedal Cycle ..beware the importers/dealers claims

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Timothy

TimothyPerth

What year and km and distance range

Why want to know ???? More information on XL classic series because the booklet I got don't match up with bike feeling a little disappointed like to know what year ect ect ?? Love the scooter just want the peace of mind about it it's got a digital display too if that helps

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

RalphGoulburn Valley, VIC

Puri Ebike, Are they legal?

Date PurchasedDec 2016

fantstic bike love it

Had my bike delivered a week ago, i am so impressed with the quality of the bike. I did have a problem with the pedals and rang cherry, graeme came out the next day to fix a loose screw. All good now, best service ever. I love riding this bike and i did alot of research before i bought my XL and kept coming back to Puri bikes. Graeme is a great bloke and im so glad i bought from puri.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Lionel CurtisVictoria, 3000

Use it to commute from Essendon to Docklands furthest trip was Essendon to Brighton return

Lionel Curtis

new expensive battery great >its called a Lithium Iron Phosphate from ping.com its approx. cost US700 A$1000

shellbaitMELBOURNE

not bad

great for getting about locally..home- work- shopping- home.. but I wouldnt plan a trip around Aus...you'd need a real long extension cord for that..'not an impossible task...but pretty close to it!' When you DO get your 'hog'... go around..check the nuts n bolts...etc..I would buy a decent cover for it..in a bit of a breeze the cover comes off...aside from that...pedaling is a pain in the AR...rear!..it would be easier if it had more that ONE speed!!

shellbait

updated!..worked out how to speed up the 'hog'.. faster now..all good!

shellbait

Just further note...plan to buy new tyres...good heavy duty tyres..dont depend on purie bikes to give a @#@= about after sales care..they dont care.. they have your money. Soon as Im back on road..Im pissing this POS off and going REAL scooter

Neil

NeilBallarat

Great service, loved it.

Just a few issues.

Tromphe

TrompheBEMBOKA

Victoria Police Vs "Puri EBIKE"

George

GeorgeVictoria, 3885

Perfect for around town and in tandem with V/line

I also found the lady a little/cagey, but I put it down to her limited command of English. When I went to the warehouse she couldn't help me enough in choosing the right bike for my needs. Where I live there are some steep hilly roads as well as flat roads, the hilly roads do require pedalling but with the motor assisting it's easy going considering the mass of the bike and rider.

Appalling Customer Service/advice etc

I wouldn't buy from this company at all, when I went to look at purchasing their bikes, the woman was really cagey about giving me much information, was pretty dismissive/rude and left me feeling no confidence if anything was to go wrong. Other reviews have said that they've had problems with communicating & getting parts. Do your homework people, there are other models out there. I've just been to ME bikes in Port Melbourne - customer service outstanding and I"m already looking at purchasing from them!

Mike

MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

That's disturbing news re the guys in warnabool ,So what is the legal issue in victoria re the puri

Re the puri bike legal issues in victoria,,, can we ride them legally unlicensed and unregistered, or is this just another police grab for money

Check Your States Rules On These

Can not fault it

Best invesment i have ever made and i reckon everyone should have one and we should have more of them in Australia.

This is perfect can't live without it!!!

I bought my 15 year old daughter a XL ebike to ride down the main street and ride to school. It was one of the best decisions that i have made. No more "can you drive me here and there" she just packs her stuff pops it in the top box and off she goes. Its absolutely perfect!!! could not complain. :) highly recommended

Allan

Allan

Y Series Value for money

Happy with new ride

Happy with new ridePerth, Western Australia

Loving it

I just brought a puri e bike XL 2nd hand yesterday and rode it around a car park at first since I have never owned one before.... Then rode it to my ses unit shed and back best thing ever compared to getting a taxi all the time and paying $20 each time I do
    Runs well up hills
    Having not own one before it's a bit to get used to esp on a turn

Puri xl

Its a fine looking bike enough power to get me up steep hills l live in boronia vic and we have up and down hills. once on the straight roads l get 35 plus kph l am a 98 kilo man and l just love the handling lots of fun very reliable. l love it so much l use the bike even on the shortest runs plenty of space to store groceries. believe me l thought l was buying a lemon but it turns out l ride this more than my motorbike its fun a delight love it get one recomended adaults and school kinds.
    Design looks very nice well made brakes are drum but work well, battery lasts a long time and does not loose speed.
    Some how lost a hindge bolt on upper boot lid but replace it