Puri eBike XL Series

Puri eBike XL Series

See the Best Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Puri eBike? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.1
  • Comfort
  • Handling

Alissa steneker-walsh
Alissa steneker-walshGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect to get around and easy to dink

Performs well in all conditions. Night time no issue due to headlights that gives you ample light. Speed not too bad could be slightly faster current 35k should at least make it to 50k. No matter what get one well worth it and fair price.

Purchased in April 2021 at Pain Stop.

Mark W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome eBike from the guys at PURI in Heidelberg West

Awesome eBike. Great service, Price and Friendliness. Just what I wanted. No petrol, Rego or Insurance required. Got the new 2021 XL model, upgraded the battery & Delivered for the total price of $2047. Just a bicycle helmet. The BEST thing since SLICED BREAD. Go to PURI eBikes in Heidelberg West for your cheapest mode of transport, apart from walking, running, cycling a normal bicycle. Delivered within 1.5hrs of placing order by phone.

Purchased in May 2021 for $2,047.00.

dazza
dazzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

what an amazing bike

i purchased one recently in melbourne, people at the warehouse were a little secretive which made me wary i also emailed them after to ask a question but no reply but if you want to buy one they answer in minutes. the bike is amazing quiet good up slight hills comfortable and easy to ride cannot fault it. just cannot rely on any after sales service we got your money see you later.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
Dennis CalafatiSouth Melbourne

Not a Power Assisted Pedal Cycle ..beware the importers/dealers claims

Date PurchasedJune 2017

fantstic bike love it

Had my bike delivered a week ago, i am so impressed with the quality of the bike. I did have a problem with the pedals and rang cherry, graeme came out the next day to fix a loose screw. All good now, best service ever. I love riding this bike and i did alot of research before i bought my XL and kept coming back to Puri bikes. Graeme is a great bloke and im so glad i bought from puri.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Lionel CurtisVictoria, 3000

Use it to commute from Essendon to Docklands furthest trip was Essendon to Brighton return

Lionel Curtis

new expensive battery great >its called a Lithium Iron Phosphate from ping.com its approx. cost US700 A$1000

Neil
NeilBallarat

Great service, loved it.

Tromphe
TrompheBEMBOKA

Victoria Police Vs "Puri EBIKE"

George
GeorgeGippsland, VIC

Perfect for around town and in tandem with V/line

I also found the lady a little/cagey, but I put it down to her limited command of English. When I went to the warehouse she couldn't help me enough in choosing the right bike for my needs. Where I live there are some steep hilly roads as well as flat roads, the hilly roads do require pedalling but with the motor assisting it's easy going considering the mass of the bike and rider.

Appalling Customer Service/advice etc

I wouldn't buy from this company at all, when I went to look at purchasing their bikes, the woman was really cagey about giving me much information, was pretty dismissive/rude and left me feeling no confidence if anything was to go wrong. Other reviews have said that they've had problems with communicating & getting parts. Do your homework people, there are other models out there. I've just been to ME bikes in Port Melbourne - customer service outstanding and I"m already looking at purchasing from them!

Mike
MikeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

That's disturbing news re the guys in warnabool ,So what is the legal issue in victoria re the puri

Re the puri bike legal issues in victoria,,, can we ride them legally unlicensed and unregistered, or is this just another police grab for money

Check Your States Rules On These

katrina howes
katrina howesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can not fault it

Best invesment i have ever made and i reckon everyone should have one and we should have more of them in Australia.

This is perfect can't live without it!!!

I bought my 15 year old daughter a XL ebike to ride down the main street and ride to school. It was one of the best decisions that i have made. No more "can you drive me here and there" she just packs her stuff pops it in the top box and off she goes. Its absolutely perfect!!! could not complain. :) highly recommended

Happy with new ride
Happy with new ridePerth, Western Australia

Loving it

I just brought a puri e bike XL 2nd hand yesterday and rode it around a car park at first since I have never owned one before.... Then rode it to my ses unit shed and back best thing ever compared to getting a taxi all the time and paying $20 each time I do
Runs well up hills
Having not own one before it's a bit to get used to esp on a turn