Total Care Purina

See the Best Pet Grooming & Hygiene in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Smell fantastic

Flows out of tube fine. Not lots of lather but enough. Smells great. Goid price. Happy with product. Tube is easier to use than a bottle.

Worst shampoo ever

I brought this shampoo from Woolworths for $10. It's very difficult to use for the following reasons:
1) It's so thick it's hard to squeeze out of the bottle. 2) It lacks enough foaming agent so it doesn't spread well. 3) Because it doesn't foam, I ended up using half the 250ml tube and that didn't include my Border Collie X's belly and legs. 4) After rinsing, something in the product causes the hair to be very hard to towel dry i.e. still very wet after using 2 bath towels. Therefore, I definitely would not recommend using this product on a cold day unless you're willing to blow-dry your dog for an hour or so.

The only good things I can say about this shampoo is that it smells nice and the packaging is attractive.

Better than expensive vet products for my dog's irritated skin

My dog is a shihtzu-Maltese, she gets irritated scaley skin issues in summer. This Total Care MEdicated shampoo works well to relieve and stop the skin issues she has. Far less expesnive than vet only products with a great result. Highly recommend this product

A great product I have used many other shampoos over the years but I have finally found this one that agrees with our climate and conditions our dogs live in.
I use this shampoo on my german shepherd and his coat is healthy and shining,everyone comments on his coat and he doesn't seem to scratch like he did before I changed to this shampoo
I can't buy it locally

Good

A great product and one of the best dog shampoos out there! Didn't dry out their coats or irritate my lab's sensitive skin and was a fantastic price. Left my retrivers long coat smelling really nice and clean too!
I used to use this all the time, it's a really good product and kept my dog's coats clean and shiny without irritating any skin conditions. Left the coat east to comb through after the wash, smelt nice and left a lingering clean smell.
Now impossible to find! I haven't been able to locate it in months, which is irritating.

Is detangle shine alright to use on my bishon frieze will it keep his coat white or is their another one I should buy thanking you

I have an 8 week old Jack Russell pup with a yest skin infection. But it says not recommended for dogs under 12 weeks, but it’s getting worse and I think this will help, what should I do ?
see your vets advice