Total Care Allwormer Worming Paste for Cats

Total Care Allwormer Worming Paste for Cats

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Terrible. Cats won't eat now

Wormed my 3 cats yesterday afternoon and now its been two meals where they won't eat. Nothing I can do to coax them into eating is working. Not worth it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $13.30.

Cat will not eat it

I attempted to give this directly into my cats mouth. She hacked and spat it out. Ok option 2 mix in food, I put it in her favorite food 'Friskies' she took one sniff and refused to eat it. So I removed all other food sources (she will eat if hungry enough) No she did not eat for 24 hrs. The last 4 she cried and smooched so after 24 hours I gave in washed her bowl and feed her, she ate up very fast she was obviously hungry. I purchased a 2 pack. (She is 100% indoor cat never been out side).

Be sure to give correct dosage!

I unfortunately gave my kitten a higher than expected dose thanks to her attempts to escape at all costs. Thankfully the syringe has a dosage stopper which limits the intake. Please make sure that you weigh your kitten/cat correctly and discharge any amount that you don't need. Our kittens reaction to having too much made her nauseous along with some very heavy breathing, we were extremely worried! Under our Veterinarians supervision we gave our kitten another dose on her next round and she was fine. Our Vet said that its also quite normal for the kitten/cat to be lethargic afterwards. We will be looking at other options for all-wormers, but I think its safe to use if you keep to the correct dosage. Administering the syringe in the kittens mouth is easiest if you have a good grip at the scruff of their neck, please for their sake make sure you have a good grip its the difference of a few seconds discomfort over a nights worry!
Syringe/Syringe stopper, its an all-wormer
Hard to get the correct dose for kittens

Super easy to use!

Dosage is on side of syringe, which is great for subsequent dosage when you have thrown package out. Stopper so that you can ensure you don't give too big a dose while your cat is ready to tear your eyeballs out as you hold it like a bagpipe. Cat didn't seem to mind too much once in and much easier than having them spit a tablet out! Very good!
Ease of use
Would be hard to do small dosage for kitten, but guessing you could dispense onto finger and place in kittens mouth for easier dosing.