Total Care Allwormer Worming Paste for Cats

Total Care Allwormer Worming Paste for Cats

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

Lynne

Lynne

Not happy

What a total waste of money. Tried putting it on cats front legs as per instructions. Very messy and got everywhere. Cat wouldn't eat it in food. Not happy with this product

Purchased in December 2019.

wombat1

wombat1AU

Terrible. Cats won't eat now

Wormed my 3 cats yesterday afternoon and now its been two meals where they won't eat. Nothing I can do to coax them into eating is working. Not worth it.

Purchased in May 2019 for $13.30.

Stick72

Stick72QLD, 4818

Cat will not eat it

I attempted to give this directly into my cats mouth. She hacked and spat it out. Ok option 2 mix in food, I put it in her favorite food 'Friskies' she took one sniff and refused to eat it. So I removed all other food sources (she will eat if hungry enough) No she did not eat for 24 hrs. The last 4 she cried and smooched so after 24 hours I gave in washed her bowl and feed her, she ate up very fast she was obviously hungry. I purchased a 2 pack. (She is 100% indoor cat never been out side).

Mr Green

Mr GreenNSW, 2040

Be sure to give correct dosage!

Super easy to use!

Dosage is on side of syringe, which is great for subsequent dosage when you have thrown package out. Stopper so that you can ensure you don't give too big a dose while your cat is ready to tear your eyeballs out as you hold it like a bagpipe. Cat didn't seem to mind too much once in and much easier than having them spit a tablet out! Very good!
Ease of use
Would be hard to do small dosage for kitten, but guessing you could dispense onto finger and place in kittens mouth for easier dosing.

lisa

lisaasked

We gave our cat totalcare allwormer worming paste with it food and about 10 min late the cat is throwing up is that normal?

Laura F

Laura Fasked

How long will it take after giving my cat the Purina all wormer paste,for the parasites to be gone?

Vicki H

Vicki Hasked

What are the dosages for cats?

Get an answer from our members and Total Care representatives