Totalcare Flea Control for Cats

Totalcare Flea Control for Cats

1.0

Never use this product!!!

Never use this product. Within 30mins our cat started scratching profusely to the point of drawing blood around her legs. We’ve given her a wipe down with a wet flannel and hopefully this will ease her reaction but she’ll still a bit distressed!!!

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles Online.

Dot
Dot
PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi Dot, thank you for your further feedback, if you would like to discuss your experience in greater detail please don't hesitate to call us on 1800 738 238 Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am-4:30pm, we hope to hear from you soon.

It's the WORST product I've ever seen in my entire life!!!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for $12.00.

Gave me anxiety

So I put this on the cats as directed, and immediately they started scratching profusely. I could not get them to stop.

So I called the vet and they told me it was a terrible product and to wash it off them immediately. Once I had done that, i have to watch them for 24 hours based on bad reactions other animals have had from this product. I'm absolutely gob smacked at how bad it is. I've had to cancel my day trip tomorrow to make sure I'm home to watch the poor cats

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for $16.00.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Totalcare Flea Control for Cats compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give this negative stars, I would

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for $16.00.

Emme

EmmeSydney, NSW

POISON! DO NOT USE!

I gave the flea tablet to my cat and within one day she has become incredibly sick, she can hardly move and has been vomiting a scary amount. I have a vet coming and pray she can make it through this! Never use this on your cat if you want them to live!

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for $15.90.

Side EffectsLong-term illness
Miriam Wallace

Miriam Wallace

This product should be banned!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $30.00.

See all Totalcare Flea Control for Cats reviews

Maureen G

Maureen Gasked

Is it okay for 14yo cat with kidney disease?

Liz

Lizasked

Hi was wondering if I can still use Purina spot on flea control as its 4mths out of date, Oct 2017? Thank you.

Nellie Qiao

Nellie Qiaoasked

I bought the flea control for my cats and can it kill the flea or just keep the flea away from my cats ?

Doug
Doug

It doesn't prevent fleas no treatment does any that claim this are lying it kills them the fleas get on the dog/cat they bite then die
All treatments work that way regardless of brand

Get an answer from our members and Totalcare representatives

CategoryTick & Flea Control Products