Totalcare Flea Control for Cats

Totalcare Flea Control for Cats (page 2 of 2)

1.4

Purina Total care spot on Flea control

I used this product on both of my dogs, about two weeks ago, they have been scratching all the time, their skin has broken out, one around his neck and not where his collar is, and the other around his backside. I found 1 flee on one of them. Yes it has stopped any more flee's but how come he has one still on him. I bathed them both and they still have the itchy skin. I am going back to revolution. My lesson has been learnt. My poor stressful boys...

Michelle C

Michelle CCentral West, NSW

Does not work

Simply a waste of money, if you are looking for a cheap way to treat fleas this will end up costing you more in the long run and it simply is not effective. Buy Comfortis to start with.

Waste of money

It hasn't done anything to get rid of the fleas. Although I have used the product as described I am still finding fleas on my cat.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Totalcare Flea Control for Cats compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Absolutely Useless !

Have used this for several months and the fleas have never been happier ! Very expensive product and has no effect on fleas ! Have been using a flea comb to monitor activity and have seen constant flea activity even immediately after treatment. Would not recommend this product and have since started trialling other brands....

Jenny

JennyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Useless!

We have applied it twice to our dog and every day he still has live fleas. We have treated his bedding and coat with flea powder, sprayed surface spray around all the areas where he spends time, but the poor chap is still scratching. Waste of money. For $30 I expected better results.
Nothing
It simply is ineffective in killing fleas

Ripped Off

Ripped OffBrisbane

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT

This product is the WORST on the market. DO NOT EVER BUY THIS PRODUCT ! This is just supermarket brand flea treatment. I would like to squirt this product in the eyes of the people who make this stuff and promote it as safe. I will be returning the empty packet to the store for a full refund. Seriously DO NOT EVER BUY THIS PRODUCT.
NOTHING
Made both cats very ill

Kate

KateMelbourne

Waste of money

We also bought this without realizing it didn't kill fleas. It hasn't helped at all and we had to resort to buying flea powder. we also bought the Total Care powder that hasn't helped either. total waste of money. I'm going back to the vet and getting something better probably revolution. I wont be buying ant total care product again.
nothing
didnt kill fleas badly misleading. People buy flea treatments to kill and prevent fleas!

Bad

It does not work I have put it on my cat and the flees have just gotten worse just a waste of money buying this product I will never recommend it to any body and will never buy this product again just a big waste of money and time on this product
None
Does not work

Wouldn't recommend

3 days after putting the product on my one and a half year old cat it burnt the skin on my cats neck & he lost fur. I have washed him and will now have to take him to the vets to see what he recommends. Disappointed as it wasn't cheap to buy. I should have gone to the vets in the first place.

Must be strong to burn their skin

Jade 47
Jade 47

Hi there, I am wondering what the vet said in regards to your cats neck? The collar seems to of done the same to my 15 year old cat :S Did it get better? Thanks

Tick & Flea Control Products

blackcat3

blackcat3NSW, 2350

Bad

I used this product with out realising it doesn't kill adult fleas so I then had to go to the vet and get a spot on that does actually kill them. This product was pointless as I could have just purchased the product from the vet in the first place. I would't buy this flea product again. I recommend buying the vet products first.
Cheaper than the vet products and can be purchased at the supermarket.
It doesn't kill the fleas it just stops them from producing more eggs so the adult fleas are still alive and biting your cat.

cat killer

Rubbish

I put this on my six month old puppy this morning he was throwing up from it also. He did not lick the product either! He has been sick all day, I took him to the vet and I was told to keep an eye on him! I don't recommend this at all, I hope my puppy will be okay! I don't rate this product!

Ok for some, perhaps not all

I have 4 cats. i only use it on one of my cats as there is no way she will take anything orally. It works perfectly on her. I use capstar on the others especially my youngest girl. No spot on treatment of any kind works on her. Revolution, Frontline have been tried and she still gets has lots of fleas, oral medication is what I use on her and they seem to work. My kitten is using capstar also until he is a little older then I will try the spot on treatments.
inexpensive and works