Totalcare Flea Control for Cats

Totalcare Flea Control for Cats

1.4

It's the WORST product I've ever seen in my entire life!!!!

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths for A$12.00.

Totalcare
PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Gave me anxiety

So I put this on the cats as directed, and immediately they started scratching profusely. I could not get them to stop.

So I called the vet and they told me it was a terrible product and to wash it off them immediately. Once I had done that, i have to watch them for 24 hours based on bad reactions other animals have had from this product. I'm absolutely gob smacked at how bad it is. I've had to cancel my day trip tomorrow to make sure I'm home to watch the poor cats

Purchased in July 2020 at Woolworths for A$16.00.

Totalcare
PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare
Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If I could give this negative stars, I would

Purchased in March 2020 at Woolworths Physical store for A$16.00.

Tick & Flea Control Products

Find out how Totalcare Flea Control for Cats compares to other Tick & Flea Control Products

Emme

EmmeSydney, NSW

POISON! DO NOT USE!

I gave the flea tablet to my cat and within one day she has become incredibly sick, she can hardly move and has been vomiting a scary amount. I have a vet coming and pray she can make it through this! Never use this on your cat if you want them to live!

Purchased in February 2020 at Coles for A$15.90.

Side EffectsLong-term illness
Not her real name

Not her real nameSydney, NSW

Did not work for our cat at all. Not good!

Our cat had no adverse reaction but, unfortunately, nor did the fleas. They are fine and bugging her still and have made their way into the environment. Waste of money.

Side EffectsNone
Miriam Wallace

Miriam Wallace

This product should be banned!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for A$30.00.

Pande G.

Pande G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Toxic Product Avoid At All Cost

Valstorm

Valstorm

Get something else recommended from your vet, this doesn't work

Followed the directions + extra measures such as vacuuming every day, bathing my cat weekly, after weeks we were still finding new fleas. Went to vet, she recommended another brand and advised us that this one is terrible and a waste of money, avoid.

Doesn't work

It Doesn't work at all. Total waste of money. what a scam. Advantage is more expensive but it actually works.

Tick & Flea Control Products

If you care about your pet, spend a little extra, don't buy this dangerous rubbish.

This product should be banned. Why did I buy it? I don't know, but I did. My cat's skin became oily/wet and because he kept licking it he got sick. It may well have done the job of killing flea larvae, but it also had a massive effect on the cat. My thoughts are that as this is a "treats all" dose, it it is far too much. Do yourself a favour, spend a little extra on a named brand, don't buy this garbage.

Dangerous chemical

Just used this product on my two 9 week old kittens the other day. They both started foaming at the mouth and became weak and lethargic. Luckily they both survived but I can't understand why this product is still available after reading other reviews of similar side effects. Will never use it again.

annie

anniealbury

Sorry! Review is on the wrong page - it's for Purina Total Care Flea Collar for Cats

Poison

Very misleading. A day after I gave this to my cat, she became very weak and ill, shaking and lethargic, though she does have marks from allergies to the flea bites. She seems to have pulled through, but please don't risk giving this to your pets, especially if they have affected skin, and especially since I've seen other reviews saying the Purina spot treatment has made their pets ill the same way.

Jay g

Jay gSouthend

Shocking

We have used this product on our dog in past no problems, recently used it again and little did we know.... Expensive product that probably only good for killing your dog. Fleas eggs are still there didn't do anything except for burning her skin in large patches and she spent a whole night throwing up and shaking. if any body reads this review kindly do your dog or cat a favour and spare it the agony, better off before with the fleas!

dave

daveNSW

Do not use this product on Cats It is highly toxic and will kill

We used this product on our cat and within 40 minutes he was weak and dying. We took it to the vet and she said it was a very close call and the cat survived on a drip and antivenene all night. Unless you want your beloved cat to die or have it convulsing in your arms, I warn you this product is highly dangerous and toxic. It should be removed from the shelves of stores. We are very upset about this and this is the 1st time I have ever written a complaint about anything. Its just not who we are as people. All I ask is you look at further comments on here and just save your cats life. Our little girl was so upset now we are so relieved. I only wish I had read this review beforehand and in the future I will for all products I use.

Margaret

MargaretPerth

Waste Of Money

We have lived here for 12 years and NEVER had a flea problem until a month or so ago. I used this product on my dogs. It has done absolutely nothing. Now my poor little girl has a skin condition from the fleas. Why are they allowed to market a product that doesn't work?

Thank you, everyone for your reviews, as I bought more of this product and was looking online to buy it in bulk when I found this page. You have saved me a lot of money and saved my pets a lot of grief, and maybe even their lives.

Purina Total care spot on Flea control

I used this product on both of my dogs, about two weeks ago, they have been scratching all the time, their skin has broken out, one around his neck and not where his collar is, and the other around his backside. I found 1 flee on one of them. Yes it has stopped any more flee's but how come he has one still on him. I bathed them both and they still have the itchy skin. I am going back to revolution. My lesson has been learnt. My poor stressful boys...

Michelle C

Michelle CCentral West, NSW

Does not work

Simply a waste of money, if you are looking for a cheap way to treat fleas this will end up costing you more in the long run and it simply is not effective. Buy Comfortis to start with.

Waste of money

It hasn't done anything to get rid of the fleas. Although I have used the product as described I am still finding fleas on my cat.

Absolutely Useless !

Have used this for several months and the fleas have never been happier ! Very expensive product and has no effect on fleas ! Have been using a flea comb to monitor activity and have seen constant flea activity even immediately after treatment. Would not recommend this product and have since started trialling other brands....

See all Totalcare Flea Control for Cats reviews