Totalcare Flea Control for Cats

1.4

Digbysmum

DigbysmumMelbourne

Use this on my 2 cats

I have used this on my 2 adult cats, it works well to keep fleas away. Will not work if you cats are outside or in a filthy inside environment. Never seen a single flea on my babies. Use in conjunction with a adult flea knockdown tablet and what do you know, no fleas. Its not rocket science people, yes the more expensive stuff works better, but this works just as well when you look after your let's properly.

DougCentral Coast

It's okay but for the price you can get better.

Okay here's the truth I get sick of Vet Snobs trashing a product.
    Because it from the supermarket it's the same as food snobs trash the food.
    Truth is this product which no one verified they actually bought it.
    Is okay it did a decent job but for the price your better off getting something with more value too it.
    It's great if you can't afford to get the higher priced options or if you can't get the usual.
    I've never seen anyone who's cat/dog was killed by it.
    My sister uses it all the time as she can't spend Upwards of a hundred dollars on flea treatment.
    I've used it twice it was okay not brilliant but ok.

See all Totalcare Flea Control for Cats reviews

Maureen G

Maureen Gasked

Is it okay for 14yo cat with kidney disease?

Liz

Lizasked

Hi was wondering if I can still use Purina spot on flea control as its 4mths out of date, Oct 2017? Thank you.

Nellie Qiao

Nellie Qiaoasked

I bought the flea control for my cats and can it kill the flea or just keep the flea away from my cats ?

Doug

It doesn't prevent fleas no treatment does any that claim this are lying it kills them the fleas get on the dog/cat they bite then die
    All treatments work that way regardless of brand

Get an answer from our members and Totalcare representatives

CategoryTick & Flea Control Products