Totalcare Flea Control for Cats

Totalcare Flea Control for Cats

1.4

Anna

AnnaMonkerai

Read the destructions before using

How many bad reviewists actually read the instructions before using total care spot on flea control????
    It clearly states on the packaging that it DOES NOT KILL ADULT FLEAS.
    It stops the eggs and larvae from developing into adult fleas so you need to combine this product with something to kill the adult fleas as well.
    I use Capstar tablets to kill the adult fleas and then use the spot on to stop the eggs hatching and the larvae growing into adults. I also regularly vacuum the carpets to keep them down.
    Once again for those in the back, this product DOES NOT KILL ADULT FLEAS.
    It kills the eggs.
    Read the damned instructions people.

Ok for some, perhaps not all

I have 4 cats. i only use it on one of my cats as there is no way she will take anything orally. It works perfectly on her. I use capstar on the others especially my youngest girl. No spot on treatment of any kind works on her. Revolution, Frontline have been tried and she still gets has lots of fleas, oral medication is what I use on her and they seem to work. My kitten is using capstar also until he is a little older then I will try the spot on treatments.
    inexpensive and works
    Worried about giving it to my 8 week kitten after reading reviews

See all Totalcare Flea Control for Cats reviews

Maureen G

Maureen Gasked

Is it okay for 14yo cat with kidney disease?

Liz

Lizasked

Hi was wondering if I can still use Purina spot on flea control as its 4mths out of date, Oct 2017? Thank you.

Nellie Qiao

Nellie Qiaoasked

I bought the flea control for my cats and can it kill the flea or just keep the flea away from my cats ?

Doug
    Doug

It doesn't prevent fleas no treatment does any that claim this are lying it kills them the fleas get on the dog/cat they bite then die
    All treatments work that way regardless of brand

Get an answer from our members and Totalcare representatives

CategoryTick & Flea Control Products