See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Totalcare

1.5
Kerry O
Kerry OSouth East Queensland, QLD

What is the correct doseage?

Purchased in March 2021 at Coles for $11.60.

Peter From Adelaide
Peter From AdelaideMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good product

I own a 2 and half-year-old female German Shepherd who weighs 38.4kg, so I gave her 4 tablets, 1 tablet per 10kg of body weight. I looked at all the reviews for this product after giving her the treatment with alarm, but I'm happy to report she has had no adverse reaction of any kind to these tablets. It has been 24 hours now and she is like she always is. Like any medication for your pet, if you are unsure what the correct dosage is for your animal, you should always consult your pet's vet for accurate advice. I bought this medication on sale at Coles supermarket for $12.30

Purchased in July 2020 at Coles Supermarkets for $12.30.

PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi Peter, thank you for your feedback, we are glad to hear you are satisfied with this product. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

MMM
MMMPerth, WA

This is POISON !!! Same symptoms as most reviewers!!! Zero STARS

Purchased in July 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for $14.00.

Kate.
Kate.Geelong

Do not give your dog this product!! Please!!!

Gave my dog the correct dosage, a couple hours later she began to vomit so much and is now really lethargic and clearly feeling very ill. Very concerning as she is only 1 and normally absolutely bouncing off the walls with energy, right now she can barely get off the couch. Please do not feed this to your dogs! I wish I’d read the reviews before purchasing. This product needs to be removed from the shelf!

Purchased in May 2019 at Woolworths for $11.60.

Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Find out how Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs compares to other Heart & Intestinal Wormers

Melissa
MelissaNorth Western Region, NSW

Upset my dog's stomach

I bought this product 2 times, thinking that the bad effect it had on my dog was just a 1 off and that my dog may have been slightly under weather before commencing this treatment, but second time around I got the same result, it gave my dog diarrhea, on both occasions I gave it to him, it is one of the cheaper brands around for what you get, because sometimes its all I can afford but certainly not at the expense of my beloved dog getting sick....again.

Purchased in February 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $16.99.

James
JamesSydney

Nearly killed my German shepherd

I bought this for my German shepherd, an hour later he was breathing abnormally fast, pacing, lying down and getting back up, rapid heart rate and lethargic. Took him to vet asap and he needed two shots, luckily he survived, this stuff is poisonous and should be taken off shelves immediately.

Side Effects Short-term illness

Vomiting excessively after Purina allwormer treatment

Trip to the vet one hour after consuming these allwormer tablets .Bull terrier had two tablets only for 24kg weight.Start vomiting excessively until given anti nausea injection .Had not eaten anything else to cause such a reaction.Her temp and other vitals were fine .Thankfully she did pick up.A costly treatment ..Product was bought at IGA Somerset today 25th June and Somerset veterinary services visited 530pm today ..tablets ingested ~3pm .

Purchased in June 2018 at IGA.

Side Effects Short-term illness

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Irish setter
Irish setterMelbourne

Very sick after having this worming brand

I gave the correct dosage with his usual dry food and within 2hrs my Irish setter was lethargic and nauseous. He started vomiting soon after and I am considering taking him to the vet if this continues through the night. He won’t drink water and is not interested in his normal food. This is the first time I have bought this worming brand. I purchased it from my local well known supermarket expecting it to be just like all the other worming brands available. My dogs reaction to this has and very worrying. Now through the night, his heart is raising and fast shallow breathing. 5:30 am. He has drank a little water through the night, very worried and will ring the emergency vet in the morning.

Side Effects Short-term illness

10 week Staffordshire x Bullmastif Puppies is in a shocking state after taking this poison!!!

My dear little dog was treated two days ago, he went off his food immediately after taking this poison, went from being a pup full of beans playing with my Rottweiler and I to a bed ridden mess and has lost a third of his body mass. As the other reviews he's hot, has diohrea, accelerated heart rate. He tried to eat today day three and it went straight through him and is now moaning with pain when I rub in the kidney area. These tablets have to be removed from all stores immediately so no other poor pooch has to endure this torture so Purina can make a buck!
Q/ Why hasn't Purina recalled the product if it's taking the innocent lives of our Canine friends?

This product doesn't work

I wormed my dog a month ago. With the correct dosage for his weight 40 kilo. Within 2 weeks he was scooting his butt along the ground like he still had worms. I can only assume they didn't work

Sue1181
Sue1181Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Do not use this treatment on your dog.

I bought these yesterday and wormed my dog.... First thing this morning he threw up everywhere, then he had diarrhoea, he is panting heavily and bloodshot in the eyes... I wish I'd have read the other reviews before I used this product... I'm keeping my eye on him and if he doesn't improve soon I'm off to the vet... ps my dog is a Bull Mastiff X so he's a big boy and it's hit him hard :(

Almost killed my dog

Last month i used the all wormer and a few days later my dog was off her food, vomiting, diarrhoea and spent time at the vet. We almost lost her. The vet didnt think there was a link. I re wormed her yesterday and today she is lethargic, off her food, wont drink, and is staggering around. Exactly the same as last time. This product is poison. Will never use again.

tango_88
tango_88

Terrible

The reaction was quite distressing - similar to an allergic reaction. While it may have been coincidence, would not use these tablets again.
Nice packet
Our Tenterfield terrier would no way eat the tablet despite its "tasty liver flavour". We ground it up in cheese which worked ok with the previous brand.
He reluctantly ate about 1/20th of the mix & then went into violent stomach spasms for about 2 minutes. We did not try further & will revert to another brand.

Hermann P.
Hermann P.asked
Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

Do you have 4 tables in the allwormer

Yes 4 tablets so you give your dog 1 tablet for every 10kgs of weight of your dog. So for example if your dog weights 30kg you give your dog 3 tablets. It's written on the box so you shouldn't go wrong.

PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi Hermann, thank you for reaching out to us, there are 4 tablets in the box, and you administer 1 tablet per 10kg of body weight to your dog. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us via email here: https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us or call us on 1800 738 238 Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am-4:30pm

Mary Taylor
Mary Taylor asked
Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

Hi my 10 week old puppy has just had his 1st immunisation today I bought Purina total care worming tablets for puppies he is only 85 grams how much worming tablet do I give and how often please
Regards Mary Taylor

PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi Mary, thank you for your question. Based on your information we would recommend speaking to your vet about an appropriate wormer for your puppy as he is so small. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions. - Purina Pet Care

victorneivandt1
victorneivandt1asked
Tasty Allwormer for Small Dogs & Puppies

How much tablets do I have to give a puppy

PetCare Advice Team A.Totalcare

Hi victorneivandt1 we recommend 1 tablet per 5kg of body weight, or half a tablet for dogs under 2.5kg. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact us via email here: https://www.purina.com.au/contact-us or call us on 1800 738 238 Mon - Thurs 9am-5pm Fri 9am-4:30pm

See all Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs questions

Get an answer from our members and Totalcare representatives

Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs

Compare all 3 Totalcare Tasty Allwormer for Dogs
CategoryHeart & Intestinal WormersHeart & Intestinal WormersHeart & Intestinal Wormers
Release dateJan 2016Jan 2000