Pushys Online Store

• Return Claim MadeYes (11) · No
Mark P.

Mark P.Perth, WA

Great Warranty Service

Had an issue with a razor electric scooter and they were responsive and helpful in organising a replacement with the distributor. Would recommend for prices and service over may others!

Alva C.

Alva C.Northern Region, NSW

After quite a bit of hassle, all good in the end

Item was incorrectly described on the website. Arranged for an exchange, but got a refund instead. Got annoyed and got a good deal on the desired exchange item as compensation.

Sam H.

Sam H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pushys service is No. 1

Pushys Team are always responsive, knowledgeable and helpful. Their delivery is super quick and their product range excellent . Website is easy to use - indeed I’d rate them 10 out of 10.

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys Online Store compares to other Bike Shops

Tony B.

Tony B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Prompt delivery, great price, excellent range & simple replacement of a faulty item.

I bought 4 Azur 750/25 Lumens USB Light Sets from Pushys & they were easily the best bang for buck for a bright front & rear light set for my family's 4 bikes. I'd shopped around & none of the other stores I've used before could come close to $50 a pop for a set as bright as these. They arrived quickly & when one of the brake lights failed to charge on USB there was no question, they quickly sent a replacement. Who could ask for more?

Ryan S.

Ryan S.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer Service with Fast Delivery

I submitted my order late on a Friday afternoon and was delivered on the Monday - Super fast turn around. One of the items was only a Small size, the description of the product was a bit off. However the crew there were responsive in working it out and offering exchange / refund. So by Tuesday morning the issue is sorted!

Will definitely use them again.

Good customer service and prompt delivery/pickup for available items

I've had many purchases from Pushys over the last couple of years that have been hassle free. Pickup from their Salisbury warehouse is normally available within a short time after purchase for in-stock items. Pushys recently went the extra mile with a warranty claim that was initially rejected by the manufacturer. At my request this was resolved within a relatively short time and a new item received. Their prices are reasonable. My only suggestion would be to carry a wider range of brands and products, so it's 4.5 star review rounded to 5.

Angelo

One of the only online stores I trust when it comes to cycling

I have ordered numerous items from pushys.

This month was my first experience with a true warranty claim, it was smooth regardless of the delay (due to covid no doubt) still smooth! I highly recommend them!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Angelo, thanks for the review and your patience during COVID. Kind Regards, Pushys

Angelo

keep up the amazing service!

Craig U

Craig USouth East Queensland, QLD

I was extremely pleased with the service provided to me by Pushys. I ordered a number of items that were all supplied within 48 hours. Unfortunately one of the bike lights that I purchased did not work properly, but one phone call to the support staff resolved the issue with no fuss - a replacement light dispatched immediately. As a first time customer, I was impressed by their excellent serevice.

Excellent Service

I recently required an exchange of an item (manufacturers fault not Pushys) and had the pleasure of dealing with Conor Claffey. The exchange was seamless from start to finish without an hassle or inconvenience and Conor was the complete professional expediting the exchange. I would highly recommend Pushys online to anyone. Conor you are a credit to the organization. Job well done mate

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bobby, thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto Conor and the team!

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys Online Store compares to other Bike Shops

MichaelSydney, NSW

Faulty Garmin Watch Waiting Waiting Waiting

Pushy are extremely slow in fixing an issue with a faulty watch. They either need to replace my watch or return my money.
Absolutely too slow to respond or communicate. I have phoned on numerous occasions and I can not get them to respond. Very frustrating

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Michael, As discussed on the phone today we were just awaiting advice from Garmin on your warranty watch. We will let you know when a warranty watch can be dispatched to you in the next 24 hours. Kind Regards, Pushys

Michael

If I had bought this product from Rebel Sport, it would have been replaced immediately.

I’m still waiting.

BaaBaaSydney

Slow returns process and poor customer service