Pushys Online Store

Pushys Online Store (page 2 of 2)

3.5

Gavin

GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, Great customer service team! Items are actually in stock!

Pushys was not my first choice, but now it's my go to for everything.
I purchased an item from a competitor based on lowest price, only to be told 3 days later that they didn't have stock. I chose the next lowest priced competitor only to have exactly the same experience. Then I found Pushys! If it's available on the website, they have it in stock. Had all my items delivered within 3 business days. I feel safe and secure purchasing from this Australian based business, with a great customer service team and an easy to use website.

Shaun A.Perth, WA

No Customer Service At All

Ordered multiple items in the same order, everything was shown as in stock. They sent everything individually at weeks apart. Tried multiple times to get in contact with 0 reply.
Do not waste your money here.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Shaun, Terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please let me know your order number so we can look into this for you?

Shaun A.

You don't respond to a single message I send you but now it's a public review you respond in a day.
Absolutely terrible service. The messages I have sent are still no answered, how about you go and answer them and refund my shipping costs.

Angelo

One of the only online stores I trust when it comes to cycling

I have ordered numerous items from pushys.

This month was my first experience with a true warranty claim, it was smooth regardless of the delay (due to covid no doubt) still smooth! I highly recommend them!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Angelo, thanks for the review and your patience during COVID. Kind Regards, Pushys

Angelo

keep up the amazing service!

Find out how Pushys Online Store compares to other Bike Shops

Super fast service, cheapest price I could find

I ordered a pair of MTB shorts from their website late at night, before I got up in the morning I'd received an email saying it was shipped. Super happy.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Richard, Thanks for the feedback, I will pass it onto the warehosue crew!

Craig U

Craig USouth East Queensland, QLD

I was extremely pleased with the service provided to me by Pushys. I ordered a number of items that were all supplied within 48 hours. Unfortunately one of the bike lights that I purchased did not work properly, but one phone call to the support staff resolved the issue with no fuss - a replacement light dispatched immediately. As a first time customer, I was impressed by their excellent serevice.

Ferg55

Ferg55South East Queensland, QLD

Charged delivery when it should have been free

Web site states free delivery for all orders over $99, excluded bikes and extra large items.
I purchased a pair of bars that weigh 300grams for $99.99. And was charged delivery .
After speaking with customer service I was first told it's free delivery for orders over $100! After pointing out the web site statement,the story then changed to what I purchased was deemed a extra large item...
Poor form think I will go back to MTB direct.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Peter, Sorry, the handlebars you purchased are classed as oversised due to their length. Unfortunately, we are charged extra y our couriers and do have to pass on some of the costs to the customer. Kind Regards, Pushys

Excellent customer service

I ordered items from two Australian online stores late on Wednesday the 13th. My package from Pushys arrived the following Monday. One of the orders was missing a Neostrack plate. I immediately phoned customer service who sorted it there and then. His response to my query was immediate, professional and friendly. The missing plate arrived 3 days later. All the while I'm still awaiting my order from the other online store.

Brand new Garmin Edge130 not working out of the box

Purchased Garmin Edge 130 online.
Out of the box ( after charging) the unit has never been able to be powered up.
As in- I have never even been able to turn the unit on.
I immediately attempted to make contact.- Multiple emails have gone unanswered.
After numerous attempts @ calling - finally spoke to someone on phone - I requested a " returns slip " as per Pushys own procedure - they wanted proof of purchase and photos of items condition before they would even contact Garmin. Or give me a return label. These images have been sent.
So here I am, patiently waiting for Pushys to acknowledge I have a brand new Garmin computer that has never worked and Do Something about it.
Not Happy

Brendan

Still not a word from Pushys ? - on any platform.
I see other bad reviews on this site have responses.
eBay has now stepped in and issued a full refund.

Excellent Service

I recently required an exchange of an item (manufacturers fault not Pushys) and had the pleasure of dealing with Conor Claffey. The exchange was seamless from start to finish without an hassle or inconvenience and Conor was the complete professional expediting the exchange. I would highly recommend Pushys online to anyone. Conor you are a credit to the organization. Job well done mate

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bobby, thanks for the great feedback. I will pass it onto Conor and the team!

Super fast/ Regional W.A

Made an online order late on Wednesday evening. The products were dispatched Thursday morning and arrived Monday morning. I live in a regional town in W.A and am super impressed with Pushy's promptness. I will definitely be using their services again.

Gary

Gary

A disappointing transaction and warranty claim

Ordered a pair of Knicks and they came with a hole in them, processed a warranty claim and sent the item back. It's been 4 weeks now with poor communication. I have received no refund or mention of the product being sent to me even though it's in-stock. I've had to follow-up every email because no contact otherwise has been made in regards to myself receiving a new product. Very very disappointed to say the least with this online store and will not be using it again, nor will I recommend it to anyone.

NickPerth, WA

Mind numbingly slow to WA

Nick

Have not posted my item after more than a week

Ordered my item 23rd of April. The courier picked it up at around 1PM and by 3PM returned it to Pushys. My item is still with Pushys and they still have not posted it. It's already 1st of May. Tried emailing, no response. Tried calling them and they said they would follow up with the courier and notify me but still nothing. Very very very poor service.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, sorry to hear about this, are you able to please provide me with your order number so we can resolve this for you? Sorry again for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Pushys

dtmateojr
dtmateojr

#3600649774

Jimmy T

Jimmy TSydney, NSW

Stock order and customer service fail - just stopped responding

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jimmy, Sorry to hear about this issue. Are you able to let me know what product you were looking at so I can investigate with the team?
Kind Regards,
PUSHYS

Rednblack

RednblackBrisbane

Exceptional

Great price on the items (bicycle rack and lezyne bike pump)
Received in 2 days, bulky order, free shipping.
I was notified of shipped status and given a tracking number the morning after purchase.
Will certainly be back and happy to recommend.

Simon WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couriers Please / Couriers No Thanks

Great experiences with this store but there choice of courier is the worst. Slow disorganised and the tracking page lies to you. The free postage is great but this reflects badly on your company. I receive 10 - 15 couriers a day at my place of work. I have stopped using certain suppliers as they will only use Couriers Please.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Simon, Thanks for the review and letting us know. Can you please let me know your order number so I can look into this? Please email us on customer.service@pushys.com.au.

email sent

Poor Customer Service

I found a product in their website offered free shipping, but still require $99+ to have free shipping during check out. Email to the customer service. He came back and keep saying free shipping only apply to orders over $99. And he simply deleted the free shipping offer for that particular product in the web page. And no further response to my last email asking for confirmation.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Alfred, Sorry to hear this. Are you able to let me know what product you were looking at?

Alfred's Blog
Alfred's Blog

I was talking to your customer service Paul Sweeney and he should know about that. Thanks for your follow up anyway but it's too late. I have ordered another one through another store already.

MichaelSydney, NSW

Faulty Garmin Watch Waiting Waiting Waiting

Pushy are extremely slow in fixing an issue with a faulty watch. They either need to replace my watch or return my money.
Absolutely too slow to respond or communicate. I have phoned on numerous occasions and I can not get them to respond. Very frustrating

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Michael, As discussed on the phone today we were just awaiting advice from Garmin on your warranty watch. We will let you know when a warranty watch can be dispatched to you in the next 24 hours. Kind Regards, Pushys

Michael

If I had bought this product from Rebel Sport, it would have been replaced immediately.

I’m still waiting.

BaaBaaSydney

Slow returns process and poor customer service

MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exemplary Service

This old guy had problems with “his fingers” whilst ordering this weekend.
But even on a Holiday Sunday all was promised and resolved come Monday ,even a call on my Cell to advise me of the fact.
This business goes on and above where others have failed.
Cheers