Pushys Physical Store

See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

Terrible Service

Other Bike Shops

Cariant B.
Cariant B.Canberra 2600, ACT

Don't buy from Pushy's Fyshwick if you want to get any aftersales services

Five bikes from them in 24 months, four of them high spec e-bikes and they still can't look after you. 274km on my Rocky Mountain e-bike and it's out of action with a major warranty issue right before a week away riding with my family. You'd think they would be able to do something, a standard loan mountain bike would have been fine, but not a chance. I feel completely ripped off. Be very careful if you buy anything from them. It's all about the profit and nothing about the customer. So appalled and disgusted.

brama b.
brama b.Mawson 2607, ACT

Poor product quality. Not happy with customer service.

Bought a Wahoo Tickrfit for my wife from the Fyshwick store about 9 months ago. It stopped working after 7 months. Sent it back to the Fyshwick store about a month ago. Still waiting for an outcome. Extremely poor service . Surely if I were to go in to buy a new one they would have got one in within a couple of weeks max. Not impressed with Wahoo product quality and don't think much of Pushys Fyshwick customer service.

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys Physical Store compares to other Bike Shops

Rob
Rob

Worst Bike Shop in the World ?

I purchased a Balance Bike un assembled however the shop assistant checked to make sure all the bits were inside
Took the bike home for assembly one hour trip
They're was NO saddle
Took the bike back and the other 3 bikes in store also had NO saddles
I was given my money back with an assurance I could get one from their web site at a reduced price for my troubles
I went to the local Trek Store where the identical bike was CHEAPER and Assembled
I cannot imagine why I would ever return to Pushys

Phill
PhillCanberra 2600, ACT

Great help advice for the right bike for me.

Not knowing 100% on the in and outs of E mountain bikes it took me a few weeks and quite a few visits to the store to decide on a bike. Every time I walked in the store I had a list of questions, every staff member was helpful and after listening to what I was asking pointed me in the right direction towards the E bike that suited my needs. Particularly Thanks Bill for your patients and advice sincerely appreciated !!! Great work Pushys.