Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (62)
JezB
JezB

Purchase of spares

Seem very slow to process orders. Placed 2 orders for items stated as in stock one on Sunday night, the other on Monday morning. First arrived the following Friday the other is still sitting in QLD awaiting shipment. Not that helpful on the phone and omitted to tell me - despite me asking, that I would need another tool (that I was quite happy to buy) to remove my cassette.

Fantastic Service & Great Range of Products

Great customer service!

Always keen to answer the phone and listen to your query, or respond to your email within 1 - 2 business days... and importantly, come up with a satisfactory solution for their customers.
Thanks Pushys team. Chris

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and products

Just purchased another expensive bike supplement from pushys and the transaction was smooth and efficient. The wahoo kickr core was delivered within a week from Queensland to Victoria during the lockdown. The price was matched with wahoo 10% discount. It was packaged well. I have junpedd between pushys and mtb direct and also 99bikes. Got annoyed at 99bikes, local store, so will be buying more from pushys. I tend to get all my mtb parts and tools and other necessities from pushys to maintain my bikes. All delivered in a timely manner and without damage.continue the good work pushys team!

Scott
ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

Legendary Customer Service

I emailed Pushys recently & enquired about thru axle adaptors that would allow me to connect my 2021 TCR to a new Wahoo Kickr. Within 1 day Tim from Customer Service had arranged for the adaptors to be delivered free of charge. Fantastic customer service & I'll continue to keep using Pushys for all my cycling purchases !

wrxbigbill
wrxbigbillNew South Wales

Great customer service - attention to detail - customer first approach

As a MTB Novice I Sent a email inquiry to the online team with some advice and guidance on replacement parts to freshen up my MTB (Front and Rear Brakes and a New Bell) - Customer service consultant Tim responded within minutes, provided me the right guidance, advice, support and the website was easy to use and navigate, priced well, and good old fashioned service.. Tim made the complex very simple.. will use Pushys again for all my furture biking needs and requirements.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick easy delivery

Ordered a Garmin 530 package from them online. Price was cheaper than others and it arrived quicker than expected without any issues.

awade75
awade75South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online shop for all things cycling

EdwardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product out of stock & poorly handled

I have bought several items from Pushy's.
One was a discounted and discontinued jersey which was 'in-stock' online. When they told me actually it was out of stock, instead of sending me any similar current jersey as a replacement as requested they offered either a refund or to pay more to buy the current model. I wasn't impressed. I run an e-comm business and if we make a mistake we will absorb a loss if necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations. In this case I expected to get a similar product at the same price. It ended in a refund so I am unimpressed.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Edward, Sorry you were not pleased with the result. As discussed Pushys was happy to replace this item with a similar value jersey or a refund.

stainrash
stainrashSydney, NSW

Do not buy from here

Would not buy anything from this website, very dodgy.. my last order arrived misisng the most valuable item with no notification or email from pushys. There excuse on the phone was 'oh it wasnt packed, its in another section of our factory you should get it soon..." oh ok because that seems normal?? No wonder you dont have google/facebook reviews active.

dongching
dongchingmelbourne

Appalling customer service

VLWA
VLWAPerth, WA

Good service

Purchased a few items from Pushy's online in the past and earlier this year as well.

Price is competitive and shipment timing is alright to WA despite the current situation.

Am satisfied with the range, prices and shipping times so far.

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible Service

J Jeffery
J JefferyPerth, WA

Very poor - slow postage & did not honour promotion

Dropper seat parts

Hi cycling world, I’ve just recently received my wolf tooth remote lever and jag wire pro dropper cable kit, both excellent bit of kit, very happy, cable kit has all you need, and the lever is a piece of art, cheers, stay safe

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys