Pushys (page 2 of 3)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (65)
CLB
CLBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy Delivery

Bought an electric scooter 2 weeks before xmas. It arrived within 2.5 working days - what a relief that it arrived in time!

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Again

I purchased an item and left myself short time of receive the item. I emailed support and got a very prompt response along with very quick service.
Each purchased from Pushys has been nothing short of a good experience.
Happy to continue buying online.

O.O
O.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No stock during sales

You have no stock during black Friday and Cyber Monday sales but on the Tuesday when the discounts are finished you have stock? Very dodgy!!!

mikevdz11
mikevdz11

Online shopping

Great experience with Pushy’s. 3rd purchase but fell for the going cheap product offer.

Inner tubes with sealant for $9 but each tube has a faulty valve.

Stick to quality and you’ll be right.

Otherwise somewhat happy customer.

Delsks
DelsksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dependable Aussie Online Store

I regularly use Pushys they deliver promptly never had a problem and their prices are comparable with any other online store in Australia or overseas.

The only thing I don't like is trying to view their online store on my Android mobile phone, it is very clunky and the filter function is hopeless.

Definitely recommend buying from Pushys

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Delsks, Thanks for the feedback. If you wouldn't mind contacting customer service on customer.service@pushys.com.au we would really like to hear more from you regarding your website experience.

Excellent service

I have placed a few orders over the last few months and I have received exactly what I ordered and had very quick delivery to QLD. I will be ordering again in the future.

amoodz
amoodzSydney, NSW

Delivered quickly

Bought some items from Pushys after comparing reviews with other online stores on this website. Pushys delivered quickly, everything as expected. Only thing missing was a confirmation of order straight after clicking payment.

Excellent service from Paul Sweeney!

I purchased a second hand bike and the derailer broke, Paul Sweeney in Customer Service went above and beyond to track down the part I needed and sourced it from a bike shop interstate. I have had the bike in the sheds for a few months as I couldn't get anyone willing to help from any store without the make/model/age of bike. Paul was looking for a needle in a haystack with the amount of options to choose from. I am so pleased I can now use the bike. I will defiantly continue to purchase online with Pushys due to the service I was provided. Well done

JimSydney, NSW

Poor shipping and communication

Charged $22.00 for shipping from Brisbane to Sydney and the item still hasn't arrived 2 days later. Sent emails to customer service and have not received any reply. I should have read the reviews on this company before I purchased from them.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jim, Sorry to hear about the delay. Are you able to let me know your order number so I can chase up the support team? Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Jim

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your assistance. The order has now been received (Order #360070566). But my concerns with respect to the shipping have been disregarded and the matter is now with NSW Fair Trading. Kind regards Jim

Poor customer service

Ordered some parts online, there was a problem with the website and my stuff was sent to the wrong address. Contacted them straight away but it was out of hours at 3:15pm. Order dispatched that afternoon and my parts were gone. No apology from pushys at all. They said it was delivered so too bad even though it was their fault it was sent to the wrong address.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear this. Can you please let me know your order number so the support team can look into this? Sorry we were unable to change your order in time. Kind Regards, Pushys

GEE
GEEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Thank you to Tim for the outstanding and prompt response in customer service, sorted out my order and shipping organised asap, pleasure dealing with you guys !!!! Definitely buy again from you guys :)))

Other Bike Shops

Initial issue but good outcome.

I ordered a bike from Pushy's which was on discount & showing multiple in stock, but a week later was told it was unavailable but they were able to work through a better solution in the end.

Steven H
Steven HRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Trust these guys 4 building a Dream

I have bought through pushys for several years now,,the Customer Service is second to none,,the parts listings are more comprehensive than all other Aussie Suppliers,,and if the Post messes up,,Trust in Pushys to really extend..I am really impressed,,and thats rare.....So glad we have Onshore choices these days,,So shop Local Shop Pushys...and Enjoy the Ride..

Alisteir
AlisteirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst on line service ever

Ordered a bike computer from Pushys. Says they will contact you when sent. No email. Followed up to enquires where there was generic response...we are busy etc. Web site says to ring, so i did which told me to email. In the mean time a product arrived from wiggle from England. Still don't have the computer.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Alisteir, Thank you for the message and bringing your experience to our attention. I can see that the product has been delivered on Monday 22/06. Sorry that this package was delayed and I hope the goods arrived all ok. Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Go to online bike shop

I’ve had no issues with Pushys and they are my go to online bike shop for parts. Shipping is fast and customer service has been on point. I’ve had no issues with returns and warranty replacement.

Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Fast service

Delivery was fast even with Express Post from QLD to Sydney and the sales team answered customer emails promptly. Super impressed and I was able to ride with my Tacx Skyliner and Azur cadence monitor in no time!

Shane M.
Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good range, well priced and quick delivery!

I've purchased off PUSHYS many times. They have a good range, it's well priced and I'm in Brisbane so delivery is always quick. It's great to be able to buy stuff online from a reliable local business!!

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, Great customer service team! Items are actually in stock!

Pushys was not my first choice, but now it's my go to for everything.
I purchased an item from a competitor based on lowest price, only to be told 3 days later that they didn't have stock. I chose the next lowest priced competitor only to have exactly the same experience. Then I found Pushys! If it's available on the website, they have it in stock. Had all my items delivered within 3 business days. I feel safe and secure purchasing from this Australian based business, with a great customer service team and an easy to use website.

Shaun A.Perth, WA

No Customer Service At All

Ordered multiple items in the same order, everything was shown as in stock. They sent everything individually at weeks apart. Tried multiple times to get in contact with 0 reply.
Do not waste your money here.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Shaun, Terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please let me know your order number so we can look into this for you?

Shaun A.

You don't respond to a single message I send you but now it's a public review you respond in a day.
Absolutely terrible service. The messages I have sent are still no answered, how about you go and answer them and refund my shipping costs.

Ferg55
Ferg55South East Queensland, QLD

Charged delivery when it should have been free

Web site states free delivery for all orders over $99, excluded bikes and extra large items.
I purchased a pair of bars that weigh 300grams for $99.99. And was charged delivery .
After speaking with customer service I was first told it's free delivery for orders over $100! After pointing out the web site statement,the story then changed to what I purchased was deemed a extra large item...
Poor form think I will go back to MTB direct.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Peter, Sorry, the handlebars you purchased are classed as oversised due to their length. Unfortunately, we are charged extra y our couriers and do have to pass on some of the costs to the customer. Kind Regards, Pushys

Excellent customer service

I ordered items from two Australian online stores late on Wednesday the 13th. My package from Pushys arrived the following Monday. One of the orders was missing a Neostrack plate. I immediately phoned customer service who sorted it there and then. His response to my query was immediate, professional and friendly. The missing plate arrived 3 days later. All the while I'm still awaiting my order from the other online store.

Super fast/ Regional W.A

Made an online order late on Wednesday evening. The products were dispatched Thursday morning and arrived Monday morning. I live in a regional town in W.A and am super impressed with Pushy's promptness. I will definitely be using their services again.

Gary
Gary

A disappointing transaction and warranty claim

Ordered a pair of Knicks and they came with a hole in them, processed a warranty claim and sent the item back. It's been 4 weeks now with poor communication. I have received no refund or mention of the product being sent to me even though it's in-stock. I've had to follow-up every email because no contact otherwise has been made in regards to myself receiving a new product. Very very disappointed to say the least with this online store and will not be using it again, nor will I recommend it to anyone.

NickPerth, WA

Mind numbingly slow to WA

Nick

Have not posted my item after more than a week

Ordered my item 23rd of April. The courier picked it up at around 1PM and by 3PM returned it to Pushys. My item is still with Pushys and they still have not posted it. It's already 1st of May. Tried emailing, no response. Tried calling them and they said they would follow up with the courier and notify me but still nothing. Very very very poor service.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, sorry to hear about this, are you able to please provide me with your order number so we can resolve this for you? Sorry again for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Pushys

dtmateojr