Pushys (page 3 of 3)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (65)
Jimmy T
Jimmy TSydney, NSW

Stock order and customer service fail - just stopped responding

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jimmy, Sorry to hear about this issue. Are you able to let me know what product you were looking at so I can investigate with the team?
Kind Regards,
PUSHYS

Rednblack
RednblackBrisbane

Exceptional

Great price on the items (bicycle rack and lezyne bike pump)
Received in 2 days, bulky order, free shipping.
I was notified of shipped status and given a tracking number the morning after purchase.
Will certainly be back and happy to recommend.

Phill
PhillCanberra 2600, ACT

Great help advice for the right bike for me.

Not knowing 100% on the in and outs of E mountain bikes it took me a few weeks and quite a few visits to the store to decide on a bike. Every time I walked in the store I had a list of questions, every staff member was helpful and after listening to what I was asking pointed me in the right direction towards the E bike that suited my needs. Particularly Thanks Bill for your patients and advice sincerely appreciated !!! Great work Pushys.

Michael
MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exemplary Service

This old guy had problems with “his fingers” whilst ordering this weekend.
But even on a Holiday Sunday all was promised and resolved come Monday ,even a call on my Cell to advise me of the fact.
This business goes on and above where others have failed.
Cheers
Michael
Casino NSW

Still Waiting
Still WaitingSydney, NSW

On-going problems with poorly packed damaged and incomplete items

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for bike parts

I’ve ordered many , many times over the last few years and never had an issue. Always same or next day free delivery using free shipping codes or spending over $100. They’ve always been A1.

Like others, I’m also surprised to see they have poor reviews. Crap happens people. Take A step back.

If we all buy from Wiggle etc the money goes overseas and so do the jobs.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Stephen, thanks so much for the feedback!

Excellent service

I've ordered many times from Pushys and have found their delivery times and customer service to be exceptional. A fantastic Australian-based business that will continue to be my go-to online bike store.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bradley, thank you for the feedback!

The same but different
The same but differentSydney, NSW

Great prices. Fast shipping.

I've ordered from Pushys six times in the past 3 months. They have great prices, a great selection and fast shipping. I've been able to score some great deals by always browsing their sales section and the newsletter.

Jen
JenBrisbane

Super quick, super reliable. Can't believe their rating is not higher.

Have been using Pushys for a long time. Never had a problem with anything - stock, delivery etc. I'm writing this review because I can't believe how many 1 star ratings are on this site. I always order enough to get free delivery, have never paid for faster shipping, and always got my order within a day or two anyway (residing in metro Brisbane area).

Pushys are awesome. Always my first go to. I only go to other o/s sites if Pushys don't have stock of what I want.

Pushys O.Pushys

Thank you for the great feedback Jen. I will be sure to pass this onto the team!
Kind Regards,

peter kudell
peter kudellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service and quick delivery times

I'am writing this review because I was so impressed with the fantastic service by Jeff whom I dealt with on the phone at pushys warehouse, who was super helpful and solved my order issue .

BE VERY CAREFUL OF PUSHYS ONLINE

Ordered a POC Octal Raceday helmet. Received a bottle cage a few days later (!!??). Rang up and finally got helmet but it was the cheaper POC Octal model. Got in contact again but was told that all the Raceday model helmets were identical to the one I have. I had to send photos pointing out the differences and they finally agreed it was the wrong one. Was offered $20 credit if I was to keep the helmet - no thanks. Returned bottle cage and helmet. The cheaper POC Octal helmet is STILL BEING ADVERTISED as the more expensive Raceday model ... be very careful of this site people ... you may not get what you ordered. I would suggest shopping elsewhere.

NoJunk
NoJunkPerth, WA

Give Your Bike that Department Store Weeble Wobble for 4x the Price

Wish I'd read the reviews here first. Tyre descriptions were incorrect, indicating a better grade than actual. Beaded 29"x2 tyres were twisted, folded and jammed in a satchel bag. Beads are all kinked and even the rubber has permanent folds.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to see this. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the packing team. If you can please send us some photos to customer.service@pushys.com.au I would be happy to look into some replacement product. Kind Regards,

craig64baird
craig64bairdGordon 2906, ACT

Selling rubbish products!

Ade
AdeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

still not delivered

paid extra for next day Auspost delivery and more than a week later it's not here. Missed my wife's birthday today which was the purpose of the present. Pretty disappointed

Sam
SamCanberra

Online prices are not store prices but....

My original review had one star due to my gripe with online prices being much cheaper than store prices. This still gives me the dirts, however, I have purchased a few things through pushys online recently and the before, during, and in particular the after sales service I received from Conor at the Brisbane warehouse, has been outstanding. Following this sort of service I thought it only right to change my review to align better with my dealings with pushys online.