Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (18)

price dropped instantly after purchase and my review on their website was deleted

I purchased a cruzee bike for 160.99 4 days ago and just after the purchase, the price dropped instantly to 142.99. I am not saying the price should never drop. But instant price drop makes me like a fool. I asked the customer service if they are able to do a price rebate for me and instantly I got "No". That is fine. After that, I wrote a review on their website about this. You know what? My review disappeared! I even received their review verified email, which means I successfully submitted it.

Bigb
BigbSydney, NSW

Schwalbe Land Cruiser 50-559 26×2.00 Mountain Bike Tyres.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience with the tyres. All of our reviews on the product are from verified buyers, I am sorry that they were not consistent with your experience. Kind Regards, Pushys

Peppy
PeppyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inflated prices

I paid AU$109 for Castelli Pro V gloves that I later discovered on Castelli's own website for AU$65. What a rip off!!!

I just enquired about the Elite Nero smart rollers advertised at $1299. Then contacted a local retailer and discovered the RRP in Australia is $1099.95.

Buyer beware!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Peppy, Thanks for reaching out and sorry you had this experience. If you reach out to our customer service team we do price match items. Kind Regards, Pushys.

EdwardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product out of stock & poorly handled

I have bought several items from Pushy's.
One was a discounted and discontinued jersey which was 'in-stock' online. When they told me actually it was out of stock, instead of sending me any similar current jersey as a replacement as requested they offered either a refund or to pay more to buy the current model. I wasn't impressed. I run an e-comm business and if we make a mistake we will absorb a loss if necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations. In this case I expected to get a similar product at the same price. It ended in a refund so I am unimpressed.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Edward, Sorry you were not pleased with the result. As discussed Pushys was happy to replace this item with a similar value jersey or a refund.

stainrash
stainrashSydney, NSW

Do not buy from here

Would not buy anything from this website, very dodgy.. my last order arrived misisng the most valuable item with no notification or email from pushys. There excuse on the phone was 'oh it wasnt packed, its in another section of our factory you should get it soon..." oh ok because that seems normal?? No wonder you dont have google/facebook reviews active.

Disappointed customer

Very poor - slow postage & did not honour promotion

O.O
O.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No stock during sales

You have no stock during black Friday and Cyber Monday sales but on the Tuesday when the discounts are finished you have stock? Very dodgy!!!

JimSydney, NSW

Poor shipping and communication

Charged $22.00 for shipping from Brisbane to Sydney and the item still hasn't arrived 2 days later. Sent emails to customer service and have not received any reply. I should have read the reviews on this company before I purchased from them.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Jim, Sorry to hear about the delay. Are you able to let me know your order number so I can chase up the support team? Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Jim

Thank you for your comment, I appreciate your assistance. The order has now been received (Order #360070566). But my concerns with respect to the shipping have been disregarded and the matter is now with NSW Fair Trading. Kind regards Jim

Poor customer service

Ordered some parts online, there was a problem with the website and my stuff was sent to the wrong address. Contacted them straight away but it was out of hours at 3:15pm. Order dispatched that afternoon and my parts were gone. No apology from pushys at all. They said it was delivered so too bad even though it was their fault it was sent to the wrong address.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Steven, Sorry to hear this. Can you please let me know your order number so the support team can look into this? Sorry we were unable to change your order in time. Kind Regards, Pushys

Alisteir
AlisteirMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

worst on line service ever

Ordered a bike computer from Pushys. Says they will contact you when sent. No email. Followed up to enquires where there was generic response...we are busy etc. Web site says to ring, so i did which told me to email. In the mean time a product arrived from wiggle from England. Still don't have the computer.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Alisteir, Thank you for the message and bringing your experience to our attention. I can see that the product has been delivered on Monday 22/06. Sorry that this package was delayed and I hope the goods arrived all ok. Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Shaun A.Perth, WA

No Customer Service At All

Ordered multiple items in the same order, everything was shown as in stock. They sent everything individually at weeks apart. Tried multiple times to get in contact with 0 reply.
Do not waste your money here.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Shaun, Terribly sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please let me know your order number so we can look into this for you?

Shaun A.

You don't respond to a single message I send you but now it's a public review you respond in a day.
Absolutely terrible service. The messages I have sent are still no answered, how about you go and answer them and refund my shipping costs.

Ferg55
Ferg55South East Queensland, QLD

Charged delivery when it should have been free

Web site states free delivery for all orders over $99, excluded bikes and extra large items.
I purchased a pair of bars that weigh 300grams for $99.99. And was charged delivery .
After speaking with customer service I was first told it's free delivery for orders over $100! After pointing out the web site statement,the story then changed to what I purchased was deemed a extra large item...
Poor form think I will go back to MTB direct.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Peter, Sorry, the handlebars you purchased are classed as oversised due to their length. Unfortunately, we are charged extra y our couriers and do have to pass on some of the costs to the customer. Kind Regards, Pushys

Gary
Gary

A disappointing transaction and warranty claim

Ordered a pair of Knicks and they came with a hole in them, processed a warranty claim and sent the item back. It's been 4 weeks now with poor communication. I have received no refund or mention of the product being sent to me even though it's in-stock. I've had to follow-up every email because no contact otherwise has been made in regards to myself receiving a new product. Very very disappointed to say the least with this online store and will not be using it again, nor will I recommend it to anyone.

Pushys O.Pushys

Have not posted my item after more than a week

Ordered my item 23rd of April. The courier picked it up at around 1PM and by 3PM returned it to Pushys. My item is still with Pushys and they still have not posted it. It's already 1st of May. Tried emailing, no response. Tried calling them and they said they would follow up with the courier and notify me but still nothing. Very very very poor service.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, sorry to hear about this, are you able to please provide me with your order number so we can resolve this for you? Sorry again for any inconvenience. Kind Regards, Pushys

dtmateojr
dtmateojr

#3600649774

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys