Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (7)
JezB
JezB

Purchase of spares

Seem very slow to process orders. Placed 2 orders for items stated as in stock one on Sunday night, the other on Monday morning. First arrived the following Friday the other is still sitting in QLD awaiting shipment. Not that helpful on the phone and omitted to tell me - despite me asking, that I would need another tool (that I was quite happy to buy) to remove my cassette.

dongching
dongchingmelbourne

Appalling customer service

Other Bike Shops

mikevdz11
mikevdz11

Online shopping

Great experience with Pushy’s. 3rd purchase but fell for the going cheap product offer.

Inner tubes with sealant for $9 but each tube has a faulty valve.

Stick to quality and you’ll be right.

Otherwise somewhat happy customer.

NickPerth, WA

Mind numbingly slow to WA

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

Still Waiting
Still WaitingSydney, NSW

On-going problems with poorly packed damaged and incomplete items

NoJunk
NoJunkPerth, WA

Give Your Bike that Department Store Weeble Wobble for 4x the Price

Wish I'd read the reviews here first. Tyre descriptions were incorrect, indicating a better grade than actual. Beaded 29"x2 tyres were twisted, folded and jammed in a satchel bag. Beads are all kinked and even the rubber has permanent folds.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to see this. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the packing team. If you can please send us some photos to customer.service@pushys.com.au I would be happy to look into some replacement product. Kind Regards,

Ade
AdeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

still not delivered

paid extra for next day Auspost delivery and more than a week later it's not here. Missed my wife's birthday today which was the purpose of the present. Pretty disappointed

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys