Pushys

Online Store, Physical Store (See All)
See the Best Bike Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (27)
Hieu D.
Hieu D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

No guarantee delivery and bad customer service.

price dropped instantly after purchase and my review on their website was deleted

I purchased a cruzee bike for 160.99 4 days ago and just after the purchase, the price dropped instantly to 142.99. I am not saying the price should never drop. But instant price drop makes me like a fool. I asked the customer service if they are able to do a price rebate for me and instantly I got "No". That is fine. After that, I wrote a review on their website about this. You know what? My review disappeared! I even received their review verified email, which means I successfully submitted it.

Bigb
BigbSydney, NSW

Schwalbe Land Cruiser 50-559 26×2.00 Mountain Bike Tyres.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Thanks for the feedback and sorry to hear about your experience with the tyres. All of our reviews on the product are from verified buyers, I am sorry that they were not consistent with your experience. Kind Regards, Pushys

Peppy
PeppyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Inflated prices

I paid AU$109 for Castelli Pro V gloves that I later discovered on Castelli's own website for AU$65. What a rip off!!!

I just enquired about the Elite Nero smart rollers advertised at $1299. Then contacted a local retailer and discovered the RRP in Australia is $1099.95.

Buyer beware!

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Peppy, Thanks for reaching out and sorry you had this experience. If you reach out to our customer service team we do price match items. Kind Regards, Pushys.

JezB
JezB

Purchase of spares

Seem very slow to process orders. Placed 2 orders for items stated as in stock one on Sunday night, the other on Monday morning. First arrived the following Friday the other is still sitting in QLD awaiting shipment. Not that helpful on the phone and omitted to tell me - despite me asking, that I would need another tool (that I was quite happy to buy) to remove my cassette.

Great customer service!

Always keen to answer the phone and listen to your query, or respond to your email within 1 - 2 business days... and importantly, come up with a satisfactory solution for their customers.
Thanks Pushys team. Chris

EdwardMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Product out of stock & poorly handled

I have bought several items from Pushy's.
One was a discounted and discontinued jersey which was 'in-stock' online. When they told me actually it was out of stock, instead of sending me any similar current jersey as a replacement as requested they offered either a refund or to pay more to buy the current model. I wasn't impressed. I run an e-comm business and if we make a mistake we will absorb a loss if necessary to meet or exceed customer expectations. In this case I expected to get a similar product at the same price. It ended in a refund so I am unimpressed.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Edward, Sorry you were not pleased with the result. As discussed Pushys was happy to replace this item with a similar value jersey or a refund.

stainrash
stainrashSydney, NSW

Do not buy from here

Would not buy anything from this website, very dodgy.. my last order arrived misisng the most valuable item with no notification or email from pushys. There excuse on the phone was 'oh it wasnt packed, its in another section of our factory you should get it soon..." oh ok because that seems normal?? No wonder you dont have google/facebook reviews active.

VLWA
VLWAPerth, WA

Good service

Purchased a few items from Pushy's online in the past and earlier this year as well.

Price is competitive and shipment timing is alright to WA despite the current situation.

Am satisfied with the range, prices and shipping times so far.

Disappointed customer
Disappointed customerSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Terrible Service

J Jeffery
J JefferyPerth, WA

Very poor - slow postage & did not honour promotion

customer support good auspost not good

The only thing that makes the company not 5 stars is AUSPOST.
I recommend paying extra for express postage or couriers.

Monica gave me several calls regarding where my items were it’s just a shame they arrived late.

Thanks Monica I sincerely appreciate your efforts.

Belrose Dave
Belrose Dave

Right part and good price

Straight forward ordering process, I knew the details of the Cassette I was looking for and the price was also good. Item arrived in timely manner, correct item and price good.

O.O
O.OGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No stock during sales

You have no stock during black Friday and Cyber Monday sales but on the Tuesday when the discounts are finished you have stock? Very dodgy!!!

mikevdz11
mikevdz11

Online shopping

Great experience with Pushy’s. 3rd purchase but fell for the going cheap product offer.

Inner tubes with sealant for $9 but each tube has a faulty valve.

Stick to quality and you’ll be right.

Otherwise somewhat happy customer.

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys