Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (11)

Great customer service!

Always keen to answer the phone and listen to your query, or respond to your email within 1 - 2 business days... and importantly, come up with a satisfactory solution for their customers.
Thanks Pushys team. Chris

dongching
dongchingmelbourne

Appalling customer service

VLWA
VLWAPerth, WA

Good service

Purchased a few items from Pushy's online in the past and earlier this year as well.

Price is competitive and shipment timing is alright to WA despite the current situation.

Am satisfied with the range, prices and shipping times so far.

customer support good auspost not good

The only thing that makes the company not 5 stars is AUSPOST.
I recommend paying extra for express postage or couriers.

Monica gave me several calls regarding where my items were it’s just a shame they arrived late.

Thanks Monica I sincerely appreciate your efforts.

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

Belrose Dave
Belrose Dave

Right part and good price

Straight forward ordering process, I knew the details of the Cassette I was looking for and the price was also good. Item arrived in timely manner, correct item and price good.

Initial issue but good outcome.

I ordered a bike from Pushy's which was on discount & showing multiple in stock, but a week later was told it was unavailable but they were able to work through a better solution in the end.

NickPerth, WA

Mind numbingly slow to WA

Still Waiting
Still WaitingSydney, NSW

On-going problems with poorly packed damaged and incomplete items

NoJunk
NoJunkPerth, WA

Give Your Bike that Department Store Weeble Wobble for 4x the Price

Wish I'd read the reviews here first. Tyre descriptions were incorrect, indicating a better grade than actual. Beaded 29"x2 tyres were twisted, folded and jammed in a satchel bag. Beads are all kinked and even the rubber has permanent folds.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to see this. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the packing team. If you can please send us some photos to customer.service@pushys.com.au I would be happy to look into some replacement product. Kind Regards,

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

Ade
AdeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

still not delivered

paid extra for next day Auspost delivery and more than a week later it's not here. Missed my wife's birthday today which was the purpose of the present. Pretty disappointed

Sam
SamCanberra

Online prices are not store prices but....

My original review had one star due to my gripe with online prices being much cheaper than store prices. This still gives me the dirts, however, I have purchased a few things through pushys online recently and the before, during, and in particular the after sales service I received from Conor at the Brisbane warehouse, has been outstanding. Following this sort of service I thought it only right to change my review to align better with my dealings with pushys online.

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys