Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (44)

5 star customer service.

I ordered some wheels through Pushys and had dramas with their installation (local bike shop dramas, nothing to do with Pushys or the wheels in the end). I dealt with Tom from Pushys specifically, who was always helpful, patient and willing to get the problem solved. Also, the first guy I spoke to when originally ordering the wheels was super helpful too, but I've forgotten his name.
Anyway, I'd recommend them for sure. Thanks Tom.

Super Fast

Massive range and good brands of cycling gear, including shoes up to size 52, which is rare for an Australian retailer. Best of all, I live in Brisbane, so my order arrives on the *same day* that I place it! Order during the day, delivery around 7pm. I am so pleased to find a local online retailer operating at this level. So far, every experience has been perfect.

Tom B
Tom BSouth East Queensland, QLD

No dramas

A lot of the negative feedback here seems to be people who bought the wrong product and want to blame someone else or people who found a cheaper price elsewhere later and want to blame pushys because they didn't do proper research. Dumb and Dumber. I always research if the product suits my bikes and always compare prices. I often find prices cheaper elsewhere but it has to be a lot cheaper because pushys delivers fast and my orders are always accurate and that's more important than a couple of bucks. They probably get 50% of my purchases. They don't have everything but they have my trust, and that's important in this world.

Justin
JustinMelbourne

Customer service makes a difference

I have had several packages from these guys in the last few years. Great selection, prices and fast delivery. Seem no need to order from overseas anymore.

Latest package went missing, so needed to email them. All my emails were replied to, they were very helpful and friendly to deal with (thanks Carina!).

Fantastic Service & Great Range of Products

Great customer service!

Always keen to answer the phone and listen to your query, or respond to your email within 1 - 2 business days... and importantly, come up with a satisfactory solution for their customers.
Thanks Pushys team. Chris

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and products

Just purchased another expensive bike supplement from pushys and the transaction was smooth and efficient. The wahoo kickr core was delivered within a week from Queensland to Victoria during the lockdown. The price was matched with wahoo 10% discount. It was packaged well. I have junpedd between pushys and mtb direct and also 99bikes. Got annoyed at 99bikes, local store, so will be buying more from pushys. I tend to get all my mtb parts and tools and other necessities from pushys to maintain my bikes. All delivered in a timely manner and without damage.continue the good work pushys team!

Scott
ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

Legendary Customer Service

I emailed Pushys recently & enquired about thru axle adaptors that would allow me to connect my 2021 TCR to a new Wahoo Kickr. Within 1 day Tim from Customer Service had arranged for the adaptors to be delivered free of charge. Fantastic customer service & I'll continue to keep using Pushys for all my cycling purchases !

wrxbigbill
wrxbigbillNew South Wales

Great customer service - attention to detail - customer first approach

As a MTB Novice I Sent a email inquiry to the online team with some advice and guidance on replacement parts to freshen up my MTB (Front and Rear Brakes and a New Bell) - Customer service consultant Tim responded within minutes, provided me the right guidance, advice, support and the website was easy to use and navigate, priced well, and good old fashioned service.. Tim made the complex very simple.. will use Pushys again for all my furture biking needs and requirements.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick easy delivery

Ordered a Garmin 530 package from them online. Price was cheaper than others and it arrived quicker than expected without any issues.

awade75
awade75South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online shop for all things cycling

VLWA
VLWAPerth, WA

Good service

Purchased a few items from Pushy's online in the past and earlier this year as well.

Price is competitive and shipment timing is alright to WA despite the current situation.

Am satisfied with the range, prices and shipping times so far.

Dropper seat parts

Hi cycling world, I’ve just recently received my wolf tooth remote lever and jag wire pro dropper cable kit, both excellent bit of kit, very happy, cable kit has all you need, and the lever is a piece of art, cheers, stay safe

NelliesNel
NelliesNelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

There was an issue with my order, pushys fixed it immediately. No issues. Would highly recommend pushys and a poster boy in terms of customer service and their professionalism.

Asanka H
Asanka HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply amazing !

Ordered a bicycle part arrived next day. Best service in these times. All Melbourne bike stores couldn’t find it but they did !

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys