Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (34)

Fantastic Service & Great Range of Products

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and products

Just purchased another expensive bike supplement from pushys and the transaction was smooth and efficient. The wahoo kickr core was delivered within a week from Queensland to Victoria during the lockdown. The price was matched with wahoo 10% discount. It was packaged well. I have junpedd between pushys and mtb direct and also 99bikes. Got annoyed at 99bikes, local store, so will be buying more from pushys. I tend to get all my mtb parts and tools and other necessities from pushys to maintain my bikes. All delivered in a timely manner and without damage.continue the good work pushys team!

Scott
ScottSydney Surrounds, NSW

Legendary Customer Service

I emailed Pushys recently & enquired about thru axle adaptors that would allow me to connect my 2021 TCR to a new Wahoo Kickr. Within 1 day Tim from Customer Service had arranged for the adaptors to be delivered free of charge. Fantastic customer service & I'll continue to keep using Pushys for all my cycling purchases !

wrxbigbill
wrxbigbillNew South Wales

Great customer service - attention to detail - customer first approach

As a MTB Novice I Sent a email inquiry to the online team with some advice and guidance on replacement parts to freshen up my MTB (Front and Rear Brakes and a New Bell) - Customer service consultant Tim responded within minutes, provided me the right guidance, advice, support and the website was easy to use and navigate, priced well, and good old fashioned service.. Tim made the complex very simple.. will use Pushys again for all my furture biking needs and requirements.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick easy delivery

Ordered a Garmin 530 package from them online. Price was cheaper than others and it arrived quicker than expected without any issues.

awade75
awade75South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent online shop for all things cycling

Dropper seat parts

Hi cycling world, I’ve just recently received my wolf tooth remote lever and jag wire pro dropper cable kit, both excellent bit of kit, very happy, cable kit has all you need, and the lever is a piece of art, cheers, stay safe

NelliesNel
NelliesNelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

There was an issue with my order, pushys fixed it immediately. No issues. Would highly recommend pushys and a poster boy in terms of customer service and their professionalism.

Asanka H
Asanka HGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simply amazing !

Ordered a bicycle part arrived next day. Best service in these times. All Melbourne bike stores couldn’t find it but they did !

Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy on-line shopping! Very quick delivery with the cheaper option.

Ordered two small items Saturday, received them Tuesday. I was kept up to date with the progress of my order as each stage was reached.

Jacob Jon
Jacob Jon

Communication & Servive

Prices are very competitive, postage is still very quick in these trying times.
Customer service is Excellent you can talk to a team member and know the product information.
I’ve never had a problem with any purchases 10/10

MCMMary
MCMMary

Thanks Tim and Conor

We bought a full face 100% status helmet for our son. Quick delivery and greatcommunication. The helmet is under a kilogram and a great fit!

CLB
CLBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Speedy Delivery

Bought an electric scooter 2 weeks before xmas. It arrived within 2.5 working days - what a relief that it arrived in time!

Neil
NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service Again

I purchased an item and left myself short time of receive the item. I emailed support and got a very prompt response along with very quick service.
Each purchased from Pushys has been nothing short of a good experience.
Happy to continue buying online.

Delsks
DelsksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dependable Aussie Online Store

I regularly use Pushys they deliver promptly never had a problem and their prices are comparable with any other online store in Australia or overseas.

The only thing I don't like is trying to view their online store on my Android mobile phone, it is very clunky and the filter function is hopeless.

Definitely recommend buying from Pushys

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Delsks, Thanks for the feedback. If you wouldn't mind contacting customer service on customer.service@pushys.com.au we would really like to hear more from you regarding your website experience.

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys