Pushys (page 2 of 2)

Online Store, Physical Store
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (38)
Rachel
RachelSydney, NSW

Fast service

Delivery was fast even with Express Post from QLD to Sydney and the sales team answered customer emails promptly. Super impressed and I was able to ride with my Tacx Skyliner and Azur cadence monitor in no time!

Shane M.
Shane M.South East Queensland, QLD

Good range, well priced and quick delivery!

I've purchased off PUSHYS many times. They have a good range, it's well priced and I'm in Brisbane so delivery is always quick. It's great to be able to buy stuff online from a reliable local business!!

Gavin
GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fast delivery, Great customer service team! Items are actually in stock!

Pushys was not my first choice, but now it's my go to for everything.
I purchased an item from a competitor based on lowest price, only to be told 3 days later that they didn't have stock. I chose the next lowest priced competitor only to have exactly the same experience. Then I found Pushys! If it's available on the website, they have it in stock. Had all my items delivered within 3 business days. I feel safe and secure purchasing from this Australian based business, with a great customer service team and an easy to use website.

Excellent customer service

I ordered items from two Australian online stores late on Wednesday the 13th. My package from Pushys arrived the following Monday. One of the orders was missing a Neostrack plate. I immediately phoned customer service who sorted it there and then. His response to my query was immediate, professional and friendly. The missing plate arrived 3 days later. All the while I'm still awaiting my order from the other online store.

Super fast/ Regional W.A

Made an online order late on Wednesday evening. The products were dispatched Thursday morning and arrived Monday morning. I live in a regional town in W.A and am super impressed with Pushy's promptness. I will definitely be using their services again.

Rednblack
RednblackBrisbane

Exceptional

Great price on the items (bicycle rack and lezyne bike pump)
Received in 2 days, bulky order, free shipping.
I was notified of shipped status and given a tracking number the morning after purchase.
Will certainly be back and happy to recommend.

Phill
PhillCanberra 2600, ACT

Great help advice for the right bike for me.

Not knowing 100% on the in and outs of E mountain bikes it took me a few weeks and quite a few visits to the store to decide on a bike. Every time I walked in the store I had a list of questions, every staff member was helpful and after listening to what I was asking pointed me in the right direction towards the E bike that suited my needs. Particularly Thanks Bill for your patients and advice sincerely appreciated !!! Great work Pushys.

Michael
MichaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Exemplary Service

This old guy had problems with “his fingers” whilst ordering this weekend.
But even on a Holiday Sunday all was promised and resolved come Monday ,even a call on my Cell to advise me of the fact.
This business goes on and above where others have failed.
Cheers
Michael
Casino NSW

Stephen
StephenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for bike parts

I’ve ordered many , many times over the last few years and never had an issue. Always same or next day free delivery using free shipping codes or spending over $100. They’ve always been A1.

Like others, I’m also surprised to see they have poor reviews. Crap happens people. Take A step back.

If we all buy from Wiggle etc the money goes overseas and so do the jobs.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Stephen, thanks so much for the feedback!

Excellent service

I've ordered many times from Pushys and have found their delivery times and customer service to be exceptional. A fantastic Australian-based business that will continue to be my go-to online bike store.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Bradley, thank you for the feedback!

The same but different
The same but differentSydney, NSW

Great prices. Fast shipping.

I've ordered from Pushys six times in the past 3 months. They have great prices, a great selection and fast shipping. I've been able to score some great deals by always browsing their sales section and the newsletter.

Jen
JenBrisbane

Super quick, super reliable. Can't believe their rating is not higher.

Have been using Pushys for a long time. Never had a problem with anything - stock, delivery etc. I'm writing this review because I can't believe how many 1 star ratings are on this site. I always order enough to get free delivery, have never paid for faster shipping, and always got my order within a day or two anyway (residing in metro Brisbane area).

Pushys are awesome. Always my first go to. I only go to other o/s sites if Pushys don't have stock of what I want.

Pushys O.Pushys

Thank you for the great feedback Jen. I will be sure to pass this onto the team!
Kind Regards,

peter kudell
peter kudellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Super service and quick delivery times

I'am writing this review because I was so impressed with the fantastic service by Jeff whom I dealt with on the phone at pushys warehouse, who was super helpful and solved my order issue .