Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

3.8
  • Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No
Yousaidthat
YousaidthatSydney, NSW

Beware of exchange policy

I ordered a pair of the same type and size of tyres.
What arrived was one 28c and one 26c.

Pushys wanted me to pay return shipping costs when all I wanted to do was exchange.

Given that this was a picking error on their behalf, good customer service would:
1) ship replacement product
and
2) include prepaid return postage

So beware - there is no exchange even on incorrectly shipped products!

thedge
thedgeHunter Region, NSW

Don't Buy Footwear Online

Other Bike Shops

Rob
RobGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

I purchased a product from pushys and which did not fit as desired. Pushys refused to do an exchange and forced me to purchase a new one and also cover the cost of return. This is ridiculous as the cost of postage back to their location is excessive and I end up paying more for the return than discount I got on the product. Pushys really needs to up their game and follow a trend with every other retailer to offer free return postage and exchanges. Absolutely terrible that in this day and age they are treating customers with this terrible service. Won't ever be buying from them again!

MichaelSydney, NSW

Faulty Garmin Watch Waiting Waiting Waiting

Pushy are extremely slow in fixing an issue with a faulty watch. They either need to replace my watch or return my money.
Absolutely too slow to respond or communicate. I have phoned on numerous occasions and I can not get them to respond. Very frustrating

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Michael, As discussed on the phone today we were just awaiting advice from Garmin on your warranty watch. We will let you know when a warranty watch can be dispatched to you in the next 24 hours. Kind Regards, Pushys

Michael

If I had bought this product from Rebel Sport, it would have been replaced immediately.

I’m still waiting.

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

BaaBaaSydney

Slow returns process and poor customer service

Manish T.
Manish T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Second hand item at the price of new!

I recently bought Koo open sunglasses from them online. I was sent the used glasses with scratches on the lens and dirty nose piece. Also the extra nose sock missing. Won't reply to your emails and complaints as well.

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys