Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

dongching
dongchingmelbourne

Appalling customer service

Average

I feel very lucky to have received my items undamaged considering they were completely unprotected. The lack of protective packaging is pathetic, I can't believe how lazy the people at Pushys must be to not include such a basic thing.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Reece, sorry to hear this. Are you able to please let me know what your order number was so we can speak to the warehouse staff and ensure more packaging is included in the future? Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Kind Regards, Pushys.

Reece
Reece

NickPerth, WA

Mind numbingly slow to WA

Still Waiting
Still WaitingSydney, NSW

On-going problems with poorly packed damaged and incomplete items

NoJunk
NoJunkPerth, WA

Give Your Bike that Department Store Weeble Wobble for 4x the Price

Wish I'd read the reviews here first. Tyre descriptions were incorrect, indicating a better grade than actual. Beaded 29"x2 tyres were twisted, folded and jammed in a satchel bag. Beads are all kinked and even the rubber has permanent folds.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to see this. I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the packing team. If you can please send us some photos to customer.service@pushys.com.au I would be happy to look into some replacement product. Kind Regards,

Ade
AdeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

still not delivered

paid extra for next day Auspost delivery and more than a week later it's not here. Missed my wife's birthday today which was the purpose of the present. Pretty disappointed

Omaristalis
OmaristalisNewcastle

Great if there's no problems, hard work if you need to return

I returned a bike bag that had numerous problems - it advertised that it would fit my bike, but didn't, and a part of the bag was just plain not compatible with through axle frames, even though the bag supports them. As far as I was concerned, the bag was not as advertised and not fit for purpose.

However, they will only refund the purchase price of the item, not the shipping, even in this scenario! Therefore, I have no bike bag and am $100 out of pocket for shipping in both directions (it's a big and heavy item).

What I've learned? Only buy the small stuff - parts etc. Anything bigger that might need to be returned, don't bother.

Not delivered

I'm not sure who's fault it is, but delivery has been 3 1/2 weeks and counting. I realise things happen and I was prepared to wait, but when I phoned Pushys to query the delivery, I was told, yes we will check with the courier and get back to you etc - but I never heard back - if they had just updated me, I wouldn't have bothered with the bad review. I have since contacted the courier and it's in their hands. Still waiting

LEMMY

Finally arrived - still don't know what the problem was. Customer service not good.

UniqueUser
UniqueUserQueensland

Order on Hold for a ~week. Should have already been delivered same day. Charged my credit card anywa

Very slow shipping

It took longer for my parcel to travel from Queensland to Melbourne ($12) than a similar sized package on free shipping from Northern Ireland. Wont be dealing with them again.

Very poor service from very unknowledgable staff

Bought a car bike carrier from Pushys in fyshwick. They knew next to nothing about the product. I had to google and figure out which components i needed myself... next time I'll visit a roof rack store. Also bought a jersey at the store. The tag said $170. They ended up charging $25 for it because it was last years stock. Which is great .... but they didn't even know it was on sale until it popped up on their system (also brings home how large markups are but that's everywhere i guess). Overall impression of the service is complete chaos. On the upside i would say that they have a great range of products.

Other Bike Shops

Service average at best...

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys