Pushys
See the Best Bike Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pushys

JezB
JezB

Purchase of spares

Seem very slow to process orders. Placed 2 orders for items stated as in stock one on Sunday night, the other on Monday morning. First arrived the following Friday the other is still sitting in QLD awaiting shipment. Not that helpful on the phone and omitted to tell me - despite me asking, that I would need another tool (that I was quite happy to buy) to remove my cassette.

SimonB
SimonBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Service seems good but didn't follow through

Ordered new tyres and 3 tubes online.
2 of the tubes have leaky valves (manufacturing defect).
Sent an email saying the tubes were faulty and got a quick response back saying they'll be replaced.
After 2 weeks.... nothing.
Don't think I'll purchase from here again.

Other Bike Shops

mikevdz11
mikevdz11

Online shopping

Great experience with Pushy’s. 3rd purchase but fell for the going cheap product offer.

Inner tubes with sealant for $9 but each tube has a faulty valve.

Stick to quality and you’ll be right.

Otherwise somewhat happy customer.

Simon WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couriers Please / Couriers No Thanks

Great experiences with this store but there choice of courier is the worst. Slow disorganised and the tracking page lies to you. The free postage is great but this reflects badly on your company. I receive 10 - 15 couriers a day at my place of work. I have stopped using certain suppliers as they will only use Couriers Please.

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi Simon, Thanks for the review and letting us know. Can you please let me know your order number so I can look into this? Please email us on customer.service@pushys.com.au.

email sent

Bike Shops

Find out how Pushys compares to other Bike Shops

pemberton gerner
pemberton gernerasked
Pushys

I purchased a light set but I have not received a confirmation email regarding this purchase why haven’t I? I have also sent emails and tried to call I’ve had no response from the emails and could not get through on the phone. Could someone please reply to my email and send me confirmation of this purchase and some idea of the time frame for the item to be delivered

Mr Edwards
Mr Edwardsasked
Pushys

Why has the courier service not notified me of expected delivery time and processed the parcel as undelivered then proceeds to take the product back to the depot over an hour away ?

Pushys O.Pushys

Hi There, Sorry to hear you are having difficulties with delivery. Can you please send your tracking number to customer.service@pushys.com.au with your order number and we can investigate this with the courier and ensure delivery happens ASAP.

Sam
Samasked
Pushys

I want to buy a shimano ultegra crankset 52/36 of which the price is $283.99. Is it a new or used one?

Hi Sam,
This is a brand new crankset.
For any product inquiries you are best to contact customer.service@pushys.com.au
Kind Regards, PUSHYS

Get an answer from our members and Pushys representatives

Compare both Pushys